So When Can We Expect To Re-Baptize The Next Corporation?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I mean, according to the Republicans and the RW Conservatives, corporations are people, people who are guaranteed the right to freedom of religion.

So when can I expect to see a corporation walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism?

This weekend?

I mean, according to the Republicans and the RW Conservatives, corporations are people, people who are guaranteed the right to freedom of religion.

So when can I expect to see a corporation walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism?

This weekend?

You wouldn't know a corporation if it bit you in the ass. We get that part.

This weekend?

Can corporations get married and have children?

This weekend?

Can corporations get married and have children?

Mergers? Spin off companies?

When Hobby Lobby goes out of business and dies will there be a hobby lobby in heaven? Will they import all their shit from Chinese heaven? Bet the glitter aisle will be awesome.

There used to be a poster around here who called corporations "saintly".

Pretty sure the owners of Hobby Lobby are already Baptized.
You know, I expected this very response.

You will note that my OP uses the word "RE-baptize."

Such infantile logic.

Yes, forcing business owners to fund activities they find reprehensible and counter to their religious beliefs is constitutional. Forcing Jesuit institutions to provide contraception is perfectly fine.

You are obviously a product of the Atlanta public school system. :eusa_clap:

When Hobby Lobby goes out of business and dies will there be a hobby lobby in heaven? Will they import all their shit from Chinese heaven? Bet the glitter aisle will be awesome.

Amazing the level of stupid you people can jump to.

Yeah, then my wife and thousands of other people will be unemployed. Hindering and demonizing employers has become an obsession on the left. You are a simplistic, hateful person with nothing to contribute.

I say this:

If a corporation is "public", as in publicly traded, then it should be held to the same rules that any public agency should. Meaning they cannot discriminate in any way, and must follow all laws.

If you sell stock on the market, you are a "public" company.

Wanna avoid all that? Stay small.

This weekend?

yep....right after the 'gay marriage'.....

Yeah, then my wife and thousands of other people will be unemployed. Hindering and demonizing employers has become an obsession on the left. You are a simplistic, hateful person with nothing to contribute.

And you are a cheerless bitter little person with zero sense of humor.

Oh, I apologize was that an attempt at humor? Shit is hilarious.

So when individuals decide to open a business they forfeit the ability to make business decisions that fall in line with their religious views? And they also do not have freedom of expression, and should not be able to decide how their funds are appropriated when it comes to public policies?

This weekend?

Wow liberals call conservatives stupid?.....you people are just as dumb as the people who think Earth has been around for 12000 years.

ill baptize you, get on your knees and give me a happy ending, k?

Pretty sure the owners of Hobby Lobby are already Baptized.
You know, I expected this very response.

You will note that my OP uses the word "RE-baptize."

I was going to expound on Baptism is only needed once but didn't think you were truly going to be that dumb about it. I stand corrected.
What's dumb is to pretend, or even worse, not actually know, that there are many Christians who believe in re-baptism.

But if it makes you feel better...knock yourself out.

Oh, I apologize was that an attempt at humor? Shit is hilarious.

So when individuals decide to open a business they forfeit the ability to make business decisions that fall in line with their religious views? And they also do not have freedom of expression, and should not be able to decide how their funds are appropriated when it comes to public policies?

I guess the SCOTUS will let us know about that, personally I feel that your employer should pretty much stay out of your bedroom and your personal life no matter what they personally believe, you cannot legislate morality no more than you can force it through the company insurance plan. However this issue has a lot less to do with faith than finding yet another legal angle to fight a political battle.

This weekend?

Why do you support government tyranny?

I'm skipping the ignorance you posted.

Forum List

Back