So When Can We Expect To Re-Baptize The Next Corporation?

You know, I expected this very response.

You will note that my OP uses the word "RE-baptize."

I was going to expound on Baptism is only needed once but didn't think you were truly going to be that dumb about it. I stand corrected.
What's dumb is to pretend, or even worse, not actually know, that there are many Christians who believe in re-baptism.

But if it makes you feel better...knock yourself out.

I know of a few. Always after a person was baptized in their younger years and ventured far off the path they will get re-baptized after getting back on the straight and narrow. So this applies to Hobby Lobby how?

I'm sure you thought you had a point in starting this thread. What is it?

I mean, according to the SUPREME COURT corporations are people, people who are guaranteed the right to freedom of religion.

So when can I expect to see a corporation walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism?

This weekend?

fixed it for ya!! You're welcome.

Pretty sure the owners of Hobby Lobby are already Baptized.

Such infantile logic.

Yes, forcing business owners to fund activities they find reprehensible and counter to their religious beliefs is constitutional. Forcing Jesuit institutions to provide contraception is perfectly fine.

You are obviously a product of the Atlanta public school system. :eusa_clap:
Look who's talking...

Your logic doesn't even amount to the level of a trained ape.

I was going to expound on Baptism is only needed once but didn't think you were truly going to be that dumb about it. I stand corrected.
What's dumb is to pretend, or even worse, not actually know, that there are many Christians who believe in re-baptism.

I know of a few. Always after a person was baptized in their younger years and ventured far off the path they will get re-baptized after getting back on the straight and narrow. So this applies to Hobby Lobby how?

Ahhh...so now you reveal that your previous post was just more deception laced with partisan RW rhetoric. You DO know better.

Yes, to finish that concept, if/when one is baptized as a child one doesn't have the mental capacity to know what's happening, certainly not something as serious as coming to your eternal Lord and Savior.

Furthermore, as adults we may stumble and fall, sometimes multiple times. If you understand what baptism is it's a remission of sin, asking for forgiveness and re-newing your life in Christ. Not sure what limit YOU would like to put on that, as it can happen as many or as few times as necessary, seeing that Jesus is always there to wash away our sins, forgive and save us.

As far as how it applies to Hobby Lobby, first of all I DIDN'T mention any specific corporation by name, so that's telling that YOU did. Moreover, I'D also like to know what Hobby Lobby has to do with the individuals freedoms as well.

Care to share?

Last edited:
Yeah, then my wife and thousands of other people will be unemployed. Hindering and demonizing employers has become an obsession on the left. You are a simplistic, hateful person with nothing to contribute.

And you are a cheerless bitter little person with zero sense of humor.

Oh, I apologize was that an attempt at humor? Shit is hilarious.

So when individuals decide to open a business they forfeit the ability to make business decisions that fall in line with their religious views? And they also do not have freedom of expression, and should not be able to decide how their funds are appropriated when it comes to public policies?
If Hobby Lobby is granted an exception to the health insurance contraception rule because it's contrary to their religious beliefs then why shouldn't they have the right to an exception to any law that violates their religious beliefs? No business or individual should be granted an exception from the law because it conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Last edited:
Umm, corporations ain't your enemy. Anybody including places of worship can incorporate individually or as LLC's.

Such infantile logic.

Yes, forcing business owners to fund activities they find reprehensible and counter to their religious beliefs is constitutional. Forcing Jesuit institutions to provide contraception is perfectly fine.

Look who's talking...

What's that you say Monkey Boi?

I mean, according to the SUPREME COURT corporations are people, people who are guaranteed the right to freedom of religion.

So when can I expect to see a corporation walking down the isle at church responding to the plea for re-baptism?

This weekend?

fixed it for ya!! You're welcome.
Yeah, like I said...RW Conservatives.

Thanks!

Such infantile logic.

Look who's talking...

What's that you say Monkey Boi?
Your Honor, I present to you Exhibit A:

A prime example of Hit-Dog-Syndrome.

:lol:
lol

And you are a cheerless bitter little person with zero sense of humor.

So when individuals decide to open a business they forfeit the ability to make business decisions that fall in line with their religious views? And they also do not have freedom of expression, and should not be able to decide how their funds are appropriated when it comes to public policies?
If Hobby Lobby is granted an exception to the health insurance contraception rule because it's contrary to their religious beliefs then why shouldn't they have the right to an exception to any law that violates their religious beliefs? No business or individual should be granted an exception from the law because it conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Who's to say what is a valid religious exemption and what is a ploy? They would either have to allow all (the church of not following the speed limit would be popular) or none.

When is Obama going to stop delaying all the mandates in his so called signature achievement? That seems far more important than some silly Re-Baptize stuff which is being put for nothing more than to mock and ridicule people for daring to have religious convictions and actually stand up for them. I would like to point out Hobby Lobby could have simply dropped the coverage they have given their employees for years and sent them into the Obamacare wasteland instead they are fighting against a part of the law that goes against their convictions and letting their employees keep their insurance something to be respected in my opinion.

When is Obama going to stop delaying all the mandates in his so called signature achievement? That seems far more important than some silly Re-Baptize stuff which is being put for nothing more than to mock and ridicule people for daring to have religious convictions and actually stand up for them. I would like to point out Hobby Lobby could have simply dropped the coverage they have given their employees for years and sent them into the Obamacare wasteland instead they are fighting against a part of the law that goes against their convictions and letting their employees keep their insurance something to be respected in my opinion.

It's a legal ploy that has nothing to do with God or the well being of any employee and everything to do with politics.

Ahhh...so now you reveal that your previous post was just more deception laced with partisan RW rhetoric. You DO know better.

Yes, to finish that concept, if/when one is baptized as a child one doesn't have the mental capacity to know what's happening, certainly not something as serious as coming to your eternal Lord and Savior.

Furthermore, as adults we may stumble and fall, sometimes multiple times. If you understand what baptism is it's a remission of sin, asking for forgiveness and re-newing your life in Christ. Not sure what limit YOU would like to put on that, as it can happen as many or as few times as necessary, seeing that Jesus is always there to wash away our sins, forgive and save us.

As far as how it applies to Hobby Lobby, first of all I DIDN'T mention any specific corporation by name, so that's telling that YOU did. Moreover, I'D also like to know what Hobby Lobby has to do with the individuals freedoms as well.

Care to share?

And all that gibberish means what again? And has what to do with corporations?

Did I say anything about a limit I would put on getting re-baptized? I don't believe that portion of your rant had come up yet as of my reply. But you seem to be making it up now.

I think given today's news and the content of your post using Hobby Lobby as the prime example is pretty reasonable don't you?

The Hobby Lobby case has to with the company owners freedoms. Do you not understand that?

It's a legal ploy that has nothing to do with God or the well being of any employee and everything to do with politics.

Prove it....oh wait...you can't.

Care to share?

So tell us Marc.....how many times did Christ for sin?

Care to share?

And all that gibberish means what again? And has what to do with corporations?

Did I say anything about a limit I would put on getting re-baptized? I don't believe that portion of your rant had come up yet as of my reply. But you seem to be making it up now.

I think given today's news and the content of your post using Hobby Lobby as the prime example is pretty reasonable don't you?

The Hobby Lobby case has to with the company owners freedoms. Do you not understand that?
The only thing I understand is that it's LUDICROUS to believe that a company has, or should have, the rights of a breathing, living, citizen.

Citizen United was THEE worse ruling in modern history.

When the supreme court decided that corporations have the same rights as individuals to contribute to republican or democrat party political campaigns it triggered a response in the left wing media which translated to the the low information left wing mind. Let it go lefties. Corporations ain't your enemy.

Care to share?

So tell us Marc.....how many times did Christ for sin?

[MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION]

Did you want to take a stab at the question?

Surely a learned Christian man like yourself can answer something so simple as that.

Who's to say what is a valid religious exemption and what is a ploy? They would either have to allow all (the church of not following the speed limit would be popular) or none.
There are religious sects that believe medical treatments, supporting war, consumption of alcohol, dancing, smoking, eating meat, contraception, masturbation, Halloween, homosexuality or feminism are sinful. It would be ridiculous to grant exceptions to laws just because some business owner thinks a law violates his religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back