So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

You mean like Trump and the Trump Humpers.
There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

Welcome. Nice to have another poster with some common sense.
Don't you dare try to pass yerself off as being common.

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims
You first. Bring down Trump for the same reason and we'll talk.

President Trump never witnessed or took part in a rape. Nor did he have affairs with 40 women.
Probably 50. And he reportedly raped a 13 year old. The big difference between a womanizer like MLK and Trump is that MLK knew enough to be ashamed of himself and hide it. Trump brags about it.

Give me a fucking break.

As a man, let me tell you something cupcake: EVERY man you know has made crass comments about women in private company. Your father, your husband, your son, your friends, your co-workers - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

And you know what else? You fucking women do it too. So spare me your faux outrage.
I do it in front of women...Just to let them know where I stand..

There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

No one but you thinks I'm common.

In fact there is nothing common about me at all.

Probably 50. And he reportedly raped a 13 year old. The big difference between a womanizer like MLK and Trump is that MLK knew enough to be ashamed of himself and hide it. Trump brags about it.

Give me a fucking break.

As a man, let me tell you something cupcake: EVERY man you know has made crass comments about women in private company. Your father, your husband, your son, your friends, your co-workers - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

And you know what else? You fucking women do it too. So spare me your faux outrage.

As a real man, let me tell you something Chuckles. You're dead wrong about that. It would seem the world of your subinfinite universe is not all there is, wouldn't it.

You are a goddamn liar. And every man who reads this bullshit knows you are. Sit the fuck down.

Remember your blood pressure, Jocko. :itsok:

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault. If you only move in misogynistic circles, then that's going to be your whole world. Get the fuck out of the house once in a while.

You're right, I made a mistake. There is a genre of men that probably don't engage in crude banter about women in private. They are called fags. Sorry to have offended your butt-buddies.

See what I mean?
:dig:\

Y'all pathetic losers SO intimidated by women always self-identify, and you're oblivious to it.
As we noted before, ignorance is bliss.

Give me a fucking break.

As a real man, let me tell you something Chuckles. You're dead wrong about that. It would seem the world of your subinfinite universe is not all there is, wouldn't it.

You are a goddamn liar. And every man who reads this bullshit knows you are. Sit the fuck down.

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault. If you only move in misogynistic circles, then that's going to be your whole world. Get the fuck out of the house once in a while.

You're right, I made a mistake. There is a genre of men that probably don't engage in crude banter about women in private. They are called fags. Sorry to have offended your butt-buddies.

See what I mean?
:dig:\

Y'all pathetic losers SO intimidated by women always self-identify, and you're oblivious to it.
As we noted before, ignorance is bliss.

*yawn*

"If" this is true, does it offend you? Does it obliterate all the good the man did? It would be interesting to know if your contempt expanded to include p**sy-grabbers.
I think we all know that during Trump's "locker room talk," the term "pussy grabbing" was just a euphemism used by Trump, to accurately describe the types of women who are nothing but gold diggers, willing to do anything just to get close to men of power and money.
I get it! It isn't Trump's fault, it's the fault of the women who tempt him beyond his ability to resist so they can get him to divorce again and marry them so they can be rich, right?

So then who does your dumbass run with something as truth that you have never heard.
News of KIng's extra marital escapades have been known for years. This isn't the first time anyone has referred to it.
Just because you are dumb and uninformed doesn't mean everyone is.

What does "common" mean?

What does "common" mean?
Not uncommon.

Give me a fucking break.

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault.

Are you kidding? Fags hate women. They are jealous of them.

Give me a fucking break.

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault.

Are you kidding? Fags hate women. They are jealous of them.

LOL - Good point!

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims
You killed the man 51 years ago and he re,aims dead.

And up to last week they tried to tell us he was a "Republican". :uhh:

And before that he was a "Communist".

Life is just so quick-changing in the world of the mythologist. Down the Memory Hole they go.

You first. Bring down Trump for the same reason and we'll talk.

President Trump never witnessed or took part in a rape. Nor did he have affairs with 40 women.

Yet there is no proof the Donald did any of that.

MLK is on tape.
You and I both know he did all of that.

The point, though, is I didn't need or want to know anything about Trump's sex life, or MLK's, or anyone else's but my own.

Sexual harassment is a horse of a different color, to the parties involved, since it is a misuse of power/authority.

So then who does your dumbass run with something as truth that you have never heard.
News of KIng's extra marital escapades have been known for years. This isn't the first time anyone has referred to it.
Just because you are dumb and uninformed doesn't mean everyone is.

I have heard the same folks who hated Dr. King babble about he was having extra-marital affairs. Funny though you cherish and follow a man off the cliff who was paying hookers while his wife was at home with a newborn. All the hell Dr. King was enduring he probably needed some trim to help him just cope with the racist he was dealing with on a daily basis.

You cant base it off the word of 1 guy. In 8 years the whole world will know the truth. If he did in fact laugh at a woman being raped, of course you have to remove his statues, take away his holiday and rename tons of schools and streets.

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?

The point is well taken. The left will never show any moral consistency and remove vestiges of the MLK name from the public record. Same with John Kennedy.
Anyone who voted for Trump has NO PLACE saying anything about anyone else's morality.

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?
Are you referring to FDR and what he did to Americans?

consistency
\
the left :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

theyll dig up john Wayne crucify Jefferson but say anything wrong about a ****** rapist

oh the outrage how dare you sir

fashtag metoo and Hilary Clinton will be on it anyday now

Forum List

Back