So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims
You first. Bring down Trump for the same reason and we'll talk.

President Trump never witnessed or took part in a rape. Nor did he have affairs with 40 women.

Because Trump is a disgrace right wingers have to attack Martin Luther King Jr.?

A man who was murdered by a right winger and a racist a half century ago?
You will need to revise and extend the context of your remarks, because the Democratic Party left have so bastardized the term "right winger" that it's now nothing but a meaningless curse word.
So what term would you prefer, your highness?

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.

Most people couldn't care less be they Reps or Dems.

What happened in his marriage is between he and his wife.

Calling Trump a lying narcissist is exactly what one would expect from a lefty loon.

Carry on dipshit.

That's comical coming from a stinking Trump Humper, you have a nice day ass clown.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole?

You voted whole ass, damn sure ain't a winner for the country.

Oh and I'm proud to be Trump humper. Beats the shit out of being a Hitlery ass kisser.

That's the sad part, you are proud of being humped.

Have a nice day ass wipe.

Already having one shit for brains.

Nice to see you don't like a great economy or UE the lowest its been in 50 years. You also find jobs all across the country nothing to be happy about.

Oh and we all know how much you hate having a prosperous America. And of course you wouldn't give Trump credit.

Have a nice day shit for brains. I know I will.

Ignorance is bliss :)

Calling Trump a lying narcissist is exactly what one would expect from a lefty loon.

Carry on dipshit.

That's comical coming from a stinking Trump Humper, you have a nice day ass clown.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole?

You voted whole ass, damn sure ain't a winner for the country.

Oh and I'm proud to be Trump humper. Beats the shit out of being a Hitlery ass kisser.

That's the sad part, you are proud of being humped.

Already having one shit for brains.

Nice to see you don't like a great economy or UE the lowest its been in 50 years. You also find jobs all across the country nothing to be happy about.

Oh and we all know how much you hate having a prosperous America. And of course you wouldn't give Trump credit.

Have a nice day shit for brains. I know I will.

Ignorance is bliss :)

Its is for the ass wipe I'm sure.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims

President Trump never witnessed or took part in a rape. Nor did he have affairs with 40 women.
Probably 50. And he reportedly raped a 13 year old. The big difference between a womanizer like MLK and Trump is that MLK knew enough to be ashamed of himself and hide it. Trump brags about it.

Probably 50. And he reportedly raped a 13 year old. The big difference between a womanizer like MLK and Trump is that MLK knew enough to be ashamed of himself and hide it. Trump brags about it.

Yet there is no proof the Donald did any of that.

MLK is on tape.

You mean like Trump and the Trump Humpers.
There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.
Yet it seems they do not believe it when the Intel community tells them of Russian interference in the 2016 election. That does seem to be blaming "the entire community," doesn't it? When their combined information leads them to a specific conclusion and the Trumpsters say .... naw.

Yet there is no proof the Donald did any of that.

MLK is on tape.

Another poster with a vivid imagination or maybe just wishful thinking?? LOL

There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

Welcome Wapasha,
You are kicking butt from the get go. Keep on making sense.

MLK was a player and what happened was between he and his wife.

Personally I couldn't care less.

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.

Carry on dipshit.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole??

You voted for a whiner, is what you did. Now you have to live with it.

• Mike Pence is the 48th @VP and I'm only the 45th @POTUS? THIS IS CLEARLY OBAMA'S DOING!

• 0 replies0 retweets 0 likes

Whiny Donald Trump‏ @WhinyDonald 21 Jan 2017
I had great support from the #Military at my #Inauguration! Isn't their camouflage amazing? Best #CrowdSize ever!

• C2vyGucUUAAQsd0.jpg

LOL I voted for a man who's getting it done. The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and we have jobs all across the country.

If that doesn't mean anything to you then whine away buttercup.

Welcome Wapasha,
He won't stay. He's too thoughtful.

Welcome. Nice to have another poster with some common sense.

Give me a fucking break.

As a man, let me tell you something cupcake: EVERY man you know has made crass comments about women in private company. Your father, your husband, your son, your friends, your co-workers - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

And you know what else? You fucking women do it too. So spare me your faux outrage.

Welcome Wapasha,
He won't stay. He's too thoughtful.

Actually he hasn't posted anything on the topic yet.

Give me a fucking break.

As a man, let me tell you something cupcake: EVERY man you know has made crass comments about women in private company. Your father, your husband, your son, your friends, your co-workers - EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

And you know what else? You fucking women do it too. So spare me your faux outrage.

As a real man, let me tell you something Chuckles. You're dead wrong about that. It would seem the world of your subinfinite universe is not all there is, wouldn't it.

Carry on dipshit.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole??

You voted for a whiner, is what you did. Now you have to live with it.

• Mike Pence is the 48th @VP and I'm only the 45th @POTUS? THIS IS CLEARLY OBAMA'S DOING!

I had great support from the #Military at my #Inauguration! Isn't their camouflage amazing? Best #CrowdSize ever!

• C2vyGucUUAAQsd0.jpg

LOL I voted for a man who's getting it done. The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and we have jobs all across the country.

If that doesn't mean anything to you then whine away buttercup.

Clearly you're not invested.

I just had a look at mine. Reality.

Give me a fucking break.

As a real man, let me tell you something Chuckles. You're dead wrong about that. It would seem the world of your subinfinite universe is not all there is, wouldn't it.

You are a goddamn liar. And every man who reads this bullshit knows you are. Sit the fuck down.

Give me a fucking break.

You are a goddamn liar. And every man who reads this bullshit knows you are. Sit the fuck down.

Remember your blood pressure, Jocko. :itsok:

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault. If you only move in misogynistic circles, then that's going to be your whole world. Get the fuck out of the house once in a while.

Give me a fucking break.

Remember your blood pressure, Jocko. :itsok:

The fact that you fucked up, ain't everybody else's fault.

You're right, I made a mistake. There is a genre of men that probably don't engage in crude banter about women in private. They are called fags. Sorry to have offended your butt-buddies.

Forum List

Back