So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

MLK was a player and what happened was between he and his wife.

Personally I couldn't care less.

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.

Most people couldn't care less be they Reps or Dems.

What happened in his marriage is between he and his wife.

Calling Trump a lying narcissist is exactly what one would expect from a lefty loon.

Carry on dipshit.

Yum! Cherries!

D1061_161_214_1200.jpg

Go ahead. Click 'em.
Do I get $1 for every leftist whining about Washington, Jefferson etc being honored?

Sure. We can take it out of this mountain of nickels earned by Pogo's Law. You know, the one where every inconvenient story about Rump gets derailed with "b..but but Hillary!". There's so much money in there I won't even miss it.

You're still running away from the original question.
Lousy attempt at deflection.

You’ve been owned.

Hard to see how since it's you doing the running away...

It's the usual right wing, racist, ass clowns at work. They would love to try and discredit Dr. King because they hate watching a black man who is a world icon, but they will praise a lying narcissist.

Calling Trump a lying narcissist is exactly what one would expect from a lefty loon.

Carry on dipshit.

Actually, pointing out inveterate narcissism and its attendant snowflake fragility has nothing to do with "left" or "right". Has to do with psychology and mental fucking health, or lack thereof.

I'm sure you WISH it were about "left" and "right". Those were the daze, weren't they?

/offtopic

Last edited:

Carry on dipshit.

That's comical coming from a stinking Trump Humper, you have a nice day ass clown.

Did MLK ever tell a national TV audience that he wants to fuck his own daughter? Orange Jesus used the word "date" but I think we know the man by now.
Just like people call you a certain body opening but I think everyone knows what exactly they mean.

Because Trump is a disgrace right wingers have to attack Martin Luther King Jr.?
Trump has nothing to do with King's behavior. Just calling out the leftist double standard.
Don't clink your pearls all together in a panic, deary.

Because Trump is a disgrace right wingers have to attack Martin Luther King Jr.?
Trump has nothing to do with King's behavior. Just calling out the leftist double standard.
Don't clink your pearls all together in a panic, deary.

Rump clearly has nothing to do with MLK, you're not wrong about that. I can't see MLK going "white guys counting my money --- I hate it". Try to imagine MLK interrupting his "I have a dream" speech with "look at my Caucasian-American over here! Look at 'im!" :rofl:

However ------- what exactly is this "double standard"? Why can't you answer that?

Last edited:
You mean like Trump and the Trump Humpers.
There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

A man who was murdered by a right winger and a racist a half century ago?
So you're ok with rapists as long as it's politically expedient for your side.

You mean like Trump and the Trump Humpers.
There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

Where in the hell have you been.

Carry on dipshit.

That's comical coming from a stinking Trump Humper, you have a nice day ass clown.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole??

Oh and I'm proud to be Trump humper. Beats the shit out of being a Hitlery ass kisser.

Have a nice day ass wipe.

Carry on dipshit.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole?

You voted whole ass, damn sure ain't a winner for the country.

Oh and I'm proud to be Trump humper. Beats the shit out of being a Hitlery ass kisser.

That's the sad part, you are proud of being humped.

Already having one shit for brains.

The only statues I'd ever put in public is works of art not bibliographies.

Carry on dipshit.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole??

You voted for a whiner, is what you did. Now you have to live with it.

• Mike Pence is the 48th @VP and I'm only the 45th @POTUS? THIS IS CLEARLY OBAMA'S DOING!

• 0 replies0 retweets 0 likes

Whiny Donald Trump‏ @WhinyDonald 21 Jan 2017
I had great support from the #Military at my #Inauguration! Isn't their camouflage amazing? Best #CrowdSize ever!

• C2vyGucUUAAQsd0.jpg
  • 0 replies0 retweets 0 likes

Whiny Donald Trump‏ @WhinyDonald 21 Jan 2017

Carry on dipshit.

LMAO Well I voted for a winner. How bout you asshole?

You voted whole ass, damn sure ain't a winner for the country.

That's the sad part, you are proud of being humped.

Already having one shit for brains.

Nice to see you don't like a great economy or UE the lowest its been in 50 years. You also find jobs all across the country nothing to be happy about.

Oh and we all know how much you hate having a prosperous America. And of course you wouldn't give Trump credit.

Have a nice day shit for brains. I know I will.

Forum List

Back