So When Do the Statues Come Down and Renaming Begin?

I do know the sacrifice Dr. King made and the impact of that sacrifice.
Our Founders risked their lives every day for years but they were just slave owners and MLK was just a rapist, at least in liberal la la land!

the_rock_haters_meme1.jpg

Now he is a rapist?

Funny you Trump Humpers don't care about the women who Trump has allegedly assaulted.

name one????

Cassandra Searles

Summer Zervos

Should I go on?
Do you have any proof? I know i would want proof before i believed such a claim.

Another assfuck who says there is no sexual assault without witnesses or a video.

The idea of nearly 20 women claiming inappropriate behavior from the Groper-in-chief. \

But they are all lying & you believe the biggest liar of all time with a history of lying about his affairs.

This is a thread about consistency of the Left.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?
Are you referring to FDR and what he did to Americans?
So what did FDR do to Americans?

You mean like Trump and the Trump Humpers.
There is a stark difference between being critical of individuals who are found to be abusing the power of their offices, or positions within government, and broad brushing the entire intel community.

I have not heard Trump or his supporters paint the entire intel community with a broad brush, because of Comey, Clapper, Brennen, etc... They seem to be perfectly able to single out the abusers of power, and not blame the entire community.

Welcome. Nice to have another poster with some common sense.
Don't you dare try to pass yerself off as being common.

No one but you thinks I'm common.

In fact there is nothing common about me at all.
You have skin, bones, hair you sound common to me.

Yet it seems they do not believe it when the Intel community tells them of Russian interference in the 2016 election. That does seem to be blaming "the entire community," doesn't it? When their combined information leads them to a specific conclusion and the Trumpsters say .... naw.
I have not met or heard of anyone who thinks the Russians did not interfered in the 2016 election, including Trump.

What people disagree over, is whether the Russians were able to change votes. A bunch of social media trolls do not change votes. All they might do is cause some arguments in social media forums, or forums like this one. But did the Russians change the outcome of the election? No.
You have no way of knowing that. Knowing how people's opinions and propaganda influence votes is WHY we have election campaigns. Of course opinions and stories about the candidates change minds. However, no one can prove that, either. What actually matters is that the serious concern over the Russian interference with our election is being minimized and pooh-poohed. You just got here, Wapasha. Watch and see.

At what point will the Left demand his name and image be eradicated from history and public view?

Sealed FBI audio tapes allege Martin Luther King Jr. had affairs with 40 women and watched while a friend raped a woman, a report claims

consistency
\
the left :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

theyll dig up john Wayne crucify Jefferson but say anything wrong about a ****** rapist

oh the outrage how dare you sir

fashtag metoo and Hilary Clinton will be on it anyday now
Where was this rape?

And furthermore, if you voted for Trump, you voted for an accused rapist.

Funny you Trump Humpers don't care about the women who Trump has allegedly assaulted.

name one????

Cassandra Searles

Summer Zervos

Should I go on?
Do you have any proof? I know i would want proof before i believed such a claim.

Another assfuck who says there is no sexual assault without witnesses or a video.

The idea of nearly 20 women claiming inappropriate behavior from the Groper-in-chief. \

But they are all lying & you believe the biggest liar of all time with a history of lying about his affairs.
Why do you protect criminals?

So, to you,having affairs etc is the same as enslaving, torturing, lynching people.

How many affairs has Trump had & you sassfuckls love him. Is there a number that you find acceptable 5, 10, 20?
Who has a statue that tortured and lynched people?
Statures of those that supported & fought so they could enslaven, torture & lynch black people. They fought for the "Southern Mentality" of treating black people as lesser people & sat idly by as they were lynched.
Name a statue of someone who violated the law.
I’ll name one.

MLK.

I have heard the same folks who hated Dr. King babble about he was having extra-marital affairs. Funny though you cherish and follow a man off the cliff who was paying hookers while his wife was at home with a newborn. All the hell Dr. King was enduring he probably needed some trim to help him just cope with the racist he was dealing with on a daily basis.
So you have no problem discussing Donald Trump and his personal affairs yet you whine when people do the same with regard to Martin Luther King. That makes you a hypocrite but I'm sure you've been called worse.

I have heard the same folks who hated Dr. King babble about he was having extra-marital affairs. Funny though you cherish and follow a man off the cliff who was paying hookers while his wife was at home with a newborn. All the hell Dr. King was enduring he probably needed some trim to help him just cope with the racist he was dealing with on a daily basis.
So you have no problem discussing Donald Trump and his personal affairs yet you whine when people do the same with regard to Martin Luther King. That makes you a hypocrite but I'm sure you've been called worse.
TDS, this thread is not about Trump, there no public buildings nor statues of him. Topic must be diverted at all cost!

You first. Bring down Trump for the same reason and we'll talk.

usually this is where someone gets mad at the "whataboutism" syndrome in the world today.

the left bitches and whines for the WHATABOUTISMS in hillary and obama but the second that can benefit your side, it's suddenly a valid move.

the left bitches and whines for the WHATABOUTISMS in hillary and obama but the second that can benefit your side, it's suddenly a valid move.

So what is the motivation behind trying to discredit Dr. King?

like most things in the world today - revenge.

or maybe consistency. the left took kavanaugh to town for an accusation from 35 years ago. here we have proof of such conduct and no outrage.

selective outrage = agenda.

It seems to be pointing out the vast hypocrisy of the left. Depending on who you are you can get away with great injustices or you can be taken down for making a single statement on social media that rubs some people the wrong way.

It all depends entirely on where you fall on the political scale in America.

Who has a statue that tortured and lynched people?
Statures of those that supported & fought so they could enslaven, torture & lynch black people. They fought for the "Southern Mentality" of treating black people as lesser people & sat idly by as they were lynched.
Name a statue of someone who violated the law.
I’ll name one.

MLK.

So, you think lynching was legal.

What law did MLK break? A law stating black people can not enter?

like most things in the world today - revenge.

or maybe consistency. the left took kavanaugh to town for an accusation from 35 years ago. here we have proof of such conduct and no outrage.

selective outrage = agenda.

Really, what is the proof since no one can produce the tapes to confirm it is actually true.

Forum List

Back