So when does one's hate "rise" (sink) to the level of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Well, you will have your own answers to this, but one way we know someone suffers from TDS (and not just "well, Trump cheated on his wife so I'm not thrilled about him...)

is when the person hates Trump more than he loves his (alleged) core values

I've mentioned elsewhere the poster who claims to be pro life but hates Trump, so yeh... when a person hates Trump more than she loves children, doesn't want to vote for the candidate who protects them..

That may actually be called something worse than TDS...

Anyhow... you all have your stories about TDS sufferers here at usmb

so let's hear them... so we can have a good laugh...

LOL

Well, you will have your own answers to this, but one way we know someone suffers from TDS (and not just "well, Trump cheated on his wife so I'm not thrilled about him...)

is when the person hates Trump more than he loves his (alleged) core values

I've mentioned elsewhere the poster who claims to be pro life but hates Trump, so yeh... when a person hates Trump more than she loves children, doesn't want to vote for the candidate who protects them..

That may actually be called something worse than TDS...

Anyhow... you all have your stories about TDS sufferers here at usmb

so let's hear them... so we can have a good laugh...

LOL

"Hate & Trump" -- a fixture in politics today. The great divider started out with the late-into-the-night angry, hateful Tweets, and from there his follower like you have gone berserk.​

The TDS of MAGA is crazy stuff.

Sit doiwn with one for an explanation and you will runaway in seven minutes yelling "runaway, runaway.'

MAGA is exhibiting real worry about this election and well they should.

Forum List

Back