🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

WHOA! It turns out she could be pregnant TOMORROW if she wanted to be!

World s first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies Daily Mail Online

Well I guess the threads over now. Nice job everyone! :clap:

That link is to a pregnant man.

Caitlyn Jenner is a woman. So...your link is irrelevant. Right?
Uh no. Using the same technique, she could be pregnant tomorrow. The thread's over bro. Didn't you get the memo?

Except...your source isnt a pregnant man. Its a pregnant lesbian.
There is no such thing as a pregnant man rules Arizona judge in Thomas Beatie case GenderTrender
This one grew a womb!

Woman who was genetically a man gives birth to TWINS after doctors GREW her a womb - Mirror Online

/thread

She never had a penis. Jenner does.

So you think this freakshow is gonna go so far as growing a womb and implanting it in him haha? Wow. We may see Frankenstein eventually afterall.

WHOA! It turns out she could be pregnant TOMORROW if she wanted to be!

World s first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies Daily Mail Online

Well I guess the threads over now. Nice job everyone! :clap:

Uh no. Using the same technique, she could be pregnant tomorrow. The thread's over bro. Didn't you get the memo?

There is no such thing as a pregnant man rules Arizona judge in Thomas Beatie case GenderTrender
This one grew a womb!

Woman who was genetically a man gives birth to TWINS after doctors GREW her a womb - Mirror Online

/thread

So you think this freakshow is gonna go so far as growing a womb and implanting it in him haha? Wow. We may see Frankenstein eventually afterall.

Probably not. I doubt that any of these men really want to experience things like a period, a pregnancy and giving b
A disturbing thought which makes me wonder how many men would actually want to go through with becoming a woman if they had to give birth?
Whey too much maintenance for me......Is that why women be bitches most of the time after they age past 30?

Maybe . . . what's your excuse?

This one grew a womb!

/thread

Probably not. I doubt that any of these men really want to experience things like a period, a pregnancy and giving b
A disturbing thought which makes me wonder how many men would actually want to go through with becoming a woman if they had to give birth?
Whey too much maintenance for me......Is that why women be bitches most of the time after they age past 30?

Marriage.....

"So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?"

That you and others on the right are fearful of, and hostile towards, expressions of individual liberty comes as no surprise.

Untitled.jpg

This thread is teh ghey

This one grew a womb!

/thread

That baby needs a shave...

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

It doesn't have to make sense to be real to the lefties. To them, there is no such thing as truth, and there is no such thing as lies.

What the fuck kind of chemical are y'all sniffing? I haven't even heard about this until today.
Not that I would have remembered such an earth-shattering vitally important news about somebody who's got absolute zero effect on me anyway...
It's a toxic mix of ignorance, fear, and hate.

That you and others on the right are fearful of, and hostile towards, expressions of individual liberty comes as no surprise.
Objecting to a man amputating healthy genitals to pretend to be a woman who can never get pregnant is not "hostility". Your reinvention of the english language is one of the most unacceptable things about the LGBT Agenda.

Objecting to a man amputating healthy genitals to pretend to be a woman who can never get pregnant is not "hostility". Your reinvention of the english language is one of the most unacceptable things about the LGBT Agenda.
They always leave out the bi-sexuals....

I just think its a freakshow. We arent supposed tobe chopping off our rreproductive organs and turning ourselves into Frankensteins.

Imagine if aliens came and and saw shit like this. They'd think our race is on the verge of collapse haha!!!

"Grand Emperor Alien...the humans are chopping off their reproductive units. And they are implanting globes of gel into their bosoms. And pretending to.be of opposite sex."

Emperor Alien: "God damn.dude. thats fucked up."

This one grew a womb!

/thread

Good point

HE wants the benefits of being female without having lived what it takes to be a woman.

No periods, no birth control, no childbirth, no PMS, no menopause. But call him a woman?

He's a dude dressed like a woman, NOTHING will change that no matter how many magazines covers HE banks.

Bravery is facing who you are, not what you wish you were.

Why do you keep asking a question that's already been answered multiple times?[/QUOTE]

He thinks he's being clever but he's really just being childish.

Why is it always up to the liberals to educate the stupid RWs?

Why is bucs90 asking "will she get pregnant" when he really means "can she get pregnant"?

Why doesn't bucs90 know the answer to his question?

Note to bucs90 - ask your mommy.

Here are the better questions: why would the ability to get pregnant make her more of a woman? Are you saying that women who are infertile are lesser? Is birthing a child the defining characteristic of any woman? Do women exist solely to be pregnant and have children?

Exactly.

Caitlyn and others like her pose no threat to this bunch and yet, they'll go on and on about their fears.

I wish rabid RWs cared as much about the welfare of children as they do persecuting LGBT.

This one grew a womb!

/thread

Good point

HE wants the benefits of being female without having lived what it takes to be a woman.

No periods, no birth control, no childbirth, no PMS, no menopause. But call him a woman?

He's a dude dressed like a woman, NOTHING will change that no matter how many magazines covers HE banks.

A lot of women would like that.

So?

Is anyone dumb enough to believe that "periods, birth control, childbirth, PMS, menopause" is all that defines a woman?

A lot of women don't have "periods, birth control, childbirth, PMS, menopause". Who are you to say they are not women?

"Bravery is facing who you are, not what you wish you were."

That's exactly what she is doing.

This is just another example of RWs wanting to control the personal lives of others.

MYOB

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

No one had a problem with Palin being unable to make babies that she had to adopt. Maybe she's a dude!? :)

Good point

A lot of women would like that.

So?

Is anyone dumb enough to believe that "periods, birth control, childbirth, PMS, menopause" is all that defines a woman?

A lot of women don't have "periods, birth control, childbirth, PMS, menopause". Who are you to say they are not women?

"Bravery is facing who you are, not what you wish you were."

That's exactly what she is doing.

This is just another example of RWs wanting to control the personal lives of others.

MYOB

All of those things are PART of being a woman.

Are you dumb enough to think that fake breasts and a vagina are all that define a woman?

How in the WORLD does "she" even know what it feels like to be a woman, considering she has never been one and never will be one?

No one had a problem with Palin being unable to make babies that she had to adopt. Maybe she's a dude!? :)

Don't be ridiculous. Does she still have female reproductive organs, hormones, etc? Yes, she does. Does Bruce Jenner have female reproductive organs, hormones, and all of the other things that makes one a female? No, he does not. He is a man. Sara Palin is a woman.

If Bruce Jenner were to die in the jungle somewhere and his body not discovered for years, guess what the autopsy is going to reveal?

Forum List

Back