🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

5 pages of responses. Not one lefty LGBT enthusiast has answered.

Will Caitlyn get pregnant?
Omg for the umpteenth time MAYBE! It depends on technology and her desire to do so dummy.

What technology???? For 10, 000 years all a woman needed to get pregnant was a male partner.

What technology does she need that 3, 000, 000, 000 other women dont need?
WHOA! It turns out she could be pregnant TOMORROW if she wanted to be!

World s first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies Daily Mail Online

Well I guess the threads over now. Nice job everyone! :clap:

Omg for the umpteenth time MAYBE! It depends on technology and her desire to do so dummy.

What technology???? For 10, 000 years all a woman needed to get pregnant was a male partner.

World s first pregnant man Thomas Beatie unveils muscular body after 3 babies Daily Mail Online

That link is to a pregnant man.

Caitlyn Jenner is a woman. So...your link is irrelevant. Right?

Oops. ACTUALLY. ..your link is false. Thomas Beatie...is a female posing as a man. Even court ruled on it
There is no such thing as a pregnant man rules Arizona judge in Thomas Beatie case GenderTrender

Uh no. Using the same technique, she could be pregnant tomorrow. The thread's over bro. Didn't you get the memo?

It's a trap Batman...

A trap? I just wanna know if a female celebrity is gonna birth a child.

Moony said maybe "if technology improves". Not sure what technology a woman needs.
bab1-clip1
baby1-clip2

Uh no. Using the same technique, she could be pregnant tomorrow. The thread's over bro. Didn't you get the memo?

Except...your source isnt a pregnant man. Its a pregnant lesbian.
There is no such thing as a pregnant man rules Arizona judge in Thomas Beatie case GenderTrender

It's a trap Batman...

Moony said maybe "if technology improves". Not sure what technology a woman needs.
bab1-clip1
baby1-clip2
baby2-clip1
baby2-clip2
pacifier-clip

It's a trap Batman...

No, Old School said dat.. I said it's a trap by a poor trap builder............

This one grew a womb!

Woman who was genetically a man gives birth to TWINS after doctors GREW her a womb - Mirror Online

/thread

This one grew a womb!

Woman who was genetically a man gives birth to TWINS after doctors GREW her a womb - Mirror Online

/thread

She never had a penis. Jenner does.

So you think this freakshow is gonna go so far as growing a womb and implanting it in him haha? Wow. We may see Frankenstein eventually afterall.

This one grew a womb!

/thread

So you think this freakshow is gonna go so far as growing a womb and implanting it in him haha? Wow. We may see Frankenstein eventually afterall.
Maybe.

/thread

This one grew a womb!

/thread

Maybe.

/thread

So you've shown me:

- A hoax where a pregnant lesbian tried to pass as a man
- A woman with a birth defect which caused her to not have a womb

You still havent shown me a male...born with male parts...who gave birth.

But...Jenner is a woman right? So no technology needed.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
I heard that "she" has eyes on running for the rethug nomination....Where did you ever get the idea that "she's" a left wingers favorite..??

A disturbing thought which makes me wonder how many men would actually want to go through with becoming a woman if they had to give birth?
Whey too much maintenance for me......Is that why women be bitches most of the time after they age past 30?

Here are the better questions: why would the ability to get pregnant make her more of a woman? Are you saying that women who are infertile are lesser? Is birthing a child the defining characteristic of any woman? Do women exist solely to be pregnant and have children?

Forum List

Back