🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

^^^^

Seriously . . . that is the reason why they are on reality TV. Lol! :wink_2: Regular people with regular boring lives don't normally have reality TV shows because it would be boring.

Wonder how much of people's objection is just envy. When a dude looks better than a real girl I'd expect the girl to be quite bitter indeed.

Doubtful. Real women don't have to take hormones, have surgeries, wear a shit load of makeup to look like a woman. We also are more petite, smell better, are softer and have less body hair. :biggrin: I think that perhaps YOU are jealous of real women because we get more attention from men. :lol:

Don't watch reality show like at all do ya. :) The real housewives take hormones, have surgeries, wear too much make up, spend hours 'getting ready' just to leave their home, etc.

A man who looks indistinguishable from a women has an advantage no woman ever does - guys get along better with other guys than with women. :)

I agree with your assessment of the "housewives" but those people are not very normal either. :cuckoo:

Bigger deterrent to traditonal marriage than gay marriage that's for sure. :)

Wonder how much of people's objection is just envy. When a dude looks better than a real girl I'd expect the girl to be quite bitter indeed.

Doubtful. Real women don't have to take hormones, have surgeries, wear a shit load of makeup to look like a woman. We also are more petite, smell better, are softer and have less body hair. :biggrin: I think that perhaps YOU are jealous of real women because we get more attention from men. :lol:

Don't watch reality show like at all do ya. :) The real housewives take hormones, have surgeries, wear too much make up, spend hours 'getting ready' just to leave their home, etc.

A man who looks indistinguishable from a women has an advantage no woman ever does - guys get along better with other guys than with women. :)

I agree with your assessment of the "housewives" but those people are not very normal either. :cuckoo:

Bigger deterrent to traditonal marriage than gay marriage that's for sure. :)

Well obviously there are shallow, selfish and self-centered women AND men out there.

Can't speak for women, but envy is the last thing I would expect most people would feel about this.
Pity is probably more accurate.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

At 62? Probably not any time soon.

Why? Some women that old have had kids.

Very, very few. Around 8 instances since 1992. Its so rare that it usually makes the news if it happens.

So at 62, the odds are very close to zero.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?

Very, very few. Around 8 instances since 1992. Its so rare that it usually makes the news if it happens.

Ummm, with Bruce it is zero.

So if Caitlyn Jenner had unprotected sex with a man tonight...what are the odds she gets pregnant?

So if Caitlyn Jenner had unprotected sex with a man tonight...what are the odds she gets pregnant?

At 62? Its rather unlikely.

What about if Caitlyn was 22?

She's not. I mean if we're going to just imagine hypotheticals that don't exist....we could imagine away any impairment to pregnancy with the same 'what if'.

If we're not using hypotheticals then the expectation that a 62 year old woman would get pregnant is just......odd.

She's not. I mean if we're going to just imagine hypotheticals that don't exist....we could imagine away any impairment to pregnancy with the same 'what if'.

If we're not using hypotheticals then the expectation that a 62 year old woman would get pregnant is just......odd.

Why don't you just admit that men cannot get pregnant? He doesn't have the equipment because he is not actually a female. This is where the cruelty comes into play on your side of the aisle. This is delusional thinking on HIS part, and you people are just feeding it. Why? I'm not saying to treat him badly or unfairly, but to actually believe a male is a female because of some cosmetic surgery IS delusional and is not reality. Bruce Jenner and those like him NEED to be able to deal with the realities of life. That is a very important thing.

Haha!!!! How ironic...."hypotheiticals that dont exist". You mean...like what if Bruce was a woman?

Meanwhile...breaking on CNN....BRUCE just announced his new reality show "I am Cait" which premiers in July.

What a freakshow circus.

Why don't you just admit that men cannot get pregnant?

Because the entire premise of the thread is absurd. And I'm treating it with the absurdity it deserves.

Following that theme, why would you expect a 62 year old woman to get pregnant?

Because the entire premise of the thread is absurd. And I'm treating it with the absurdity it deserves.

Who said I do? I think the point escapes you.

Oh, I get the 'point'. Its simply absurd. And if you guys are going to play dumb asking when Caitlyn is getting pregnant, I'll play along with you....by pointing out that she's 62. And that very few 62 year olds get pregnant.

Hollywood made ugly little Dustin Hoffman look relatively sexy as a woman for the movie "Tootsie" back in the early 80's. Imagine what they can do with a photo spread for Jenner today. The point is that when the padding and the foam and the makeup and the wig comes off you have a horror show. If a guy wants to dress in diapers and pretend he is an infant or put on a wig and pretend he is a a woman it's his own business but in spite of the advice of pundits like O'Reilly not to criticize him I reserve my 1st Amendment right to laugh at his antics.

Oh, I get the 'point'. Its simply absurd. And if you guys are going to play dumb asking when Caitlyn is getting pregnant, I'll play along with you....by pointing out that she's 62. And that very few 62 year olds get pregnant.

What is absurd is a man believing that he is a woman.

What is absurd is a man believing that he is a woman.

Then just say that instead of playing along with an absurd concept of Caitlyn getting pregnant.

Forum List

Back