🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when is Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenner gonna get pregnant?

Why don't you just admit that men cannot get pregnant?

Because the entire premise of the thread is absurd. And I'm treating it with the absurdity it deserves.

Following that theme, why would you expect a 62 year old woman to get pregnant?

Who said I do? I think the point escapes you.

Oh, I get the 'point'. Its simply absurd. And if you guys are going to play dumb asking when Caitlyn is getting pregnant, I'll play along with you....by pointing out that she's 62. And that very few 62 year olds get pregnant.

What is absurd is a man believing that he is a woman.

Then just say that instead of playing along with an absurd concept of Caitlyn getting pregnant.

The reason its absurd...is because the human in question is NOT a woman. Its a man suffering a mental disorder.

Lefties are enabling his disorder.

The righties sure do have a hair up their ass over this Jenner thing, don't they?

Yeah we do. Some anyway. I wont deny it.

Its a symptom of a decaying culture. So what if we dont like it? We shouldn't like it.

Right now in society....we demonize our police...while glorifying a transvestite freakshow. We apologize and make excuses for ISIS...but hint at our returning vets as possible terrorists.

Everything is fucked and backwards. Anyone with a brain sees it. Why shouldn't we speak out?

The righties sure do have a hair up their ass over this Jenner thing, don't they?

Not me, I see it for what it is.....a publicity stunt. I believe he's gotten his own show from it now....good for him....all the pervert voyeurs can buy their toothpaste and deodorant from the show's sponsors and everybody makes a buck. Nobody cares about him as a decathlon champion anymore same as nobody cares about Mark Spitz or other old athletes. He's a relic known only for being the hen-peckered Mr.Mom with the Kardashian whores....I bet he's laughing his ass off smoking a stogie and slamming Coronas.

So if Caitlyn Jenner had unprotected sex with a man tonight...what are the odds she gets pregnant?

At 62? Its rather unlikely.

What about if Caitlyn was 22?

She's not. I mean if we're going to just imagine hypotheticals that don't exist....we could imagine away any impairment to pregnancy with the same 'what if'.

If we're not using hypotheticals then the expectation that a 62 year old woman would get pregnant is just......odd.

Why don't you just admit that men cannot get pregnant?

Because the entire premise of the thread is absurd. And I'm treating it with the absurdity it deserves.

Following that theme, why would you expect a 62 year old woman to get pregnant?

The entire premise that a man can become a woman is absurd. THAT IS THE PREMISE, nothing else beyond that can even touch it for absurdity.

Bruce is not, and will not get the mental health help he needs because of the irrational attention he is getting from the progressives.

Period

Its a symptom of a decaying culture. So what if we dont like it? We shouldn't like it.

Right now in society....we demonize our police...while glorifying a transvestite freakshow. We apologize and make excuses for ISIS...but hint at our returning vets as possible terrorists.

Everything is fucked and backwards. Anyone with a brain sees it. Why shouldn't we speak out?

Our country is sick, it has a disease.
The Democrat Party is the pathogen.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
Given that most RWNJs are fascinated with her and can't stop thinking about her I would guess she'll be pregnant before the end of June.

So is the American lefts national sweetheart Bruce Caitlyn Jenner gonna get knocked up? Seriously. Think she'll give Kim another sibling?
Given that most RWNJs are fascinated with her and can't stop thinking about her I would guess she'll be pregnant before the end of June.

It's a Man.
That doesn't seem to matter to the RWNJs that are hungry for her.

It's a Man.

It's a dude Ravi. An oddball dude, but a dude nonetheless. Calling him a she is an insult to womanhood.

It's a Man.

It's a dude Ravi. An oddball dude, but a dude nonetheless. Calling him a she is an insult to womanhood.
I don't care what she calls herself. But in a way, you are correct. She didn't go through all the things women go through so I do not think of her as a woman.

It's a Man.

I'm a woman and it doesn't bother me at all. What Caitlyn feels about her gender identity doesn't affect my womanhood in any way, shape, or form.

Not sure why righties are so wound up about this. I'm a woman, this does not bother me in the least.

FWIW, I'm no longer able to have children. Does that mean I'm not a woman based upon Buc's definition?

So, all post-menopausal women are now what?

My guess is that when the notoriety blows (pardon the expression) over he will end up being arrested for giving b.j.'s at the bus stop.

Why are all the national media cramming this sick, perverted crap down my throat? I havn't been able to watch the news for days without being exposed to it.

Even if such a party existed ---- what the fuck would it have to do with Obsessed Paranoia Posters starting threads about transsexuals?

This ain't "Politics".

Why are all the national media cramming this sick, perverted crap down my throat? I havn't been able to watch the news for days without being exposed to it.

Take a guess why I fired my TV and kicked it out of the house.

Even if such a party existed ---- what the fuck would it have to do with Obsessed Paranoia Posters starting threads about transsexuals?

This ain't "Politics".

Take a guess why I fired my TV and kicked it out of the house.

If I thought you had the intelligence to understand even the simplest of concepts, and if I gave even a tiny shit about what you think, i'd try to explain it. But alas....

Forum List

Back