So where are the threads about obama and bernie

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
paying less in income tax than trump? At least going by his 05' return..
I mean, with all the bitching, I figured it would have really blew your skirts up trump paid more
I made a thread about you guys a while back calling you consistent. Do you want to make me a liar?
:badgrin: :asshole:

Well TN the reality is that Maddow has now taken Trump tax returns off the table for good.

Not only showing he paid taxes and higher rate it also show that leftist news sources like Maddow will jump off a cliff into a bottomless pit if she thought it would net her some points with the progressive viewership.

Now the progressive will argue that the return proves nothing and they want every return of Trump since the day he started to file taxes so they can see if he is some deep communist spy, but in the end the Progressive Liberal screwed the pooch on this one!

I mean, with all the bitching, I figured it would have really blew your skirts up trump paid more
I made a thread about you guys a while back calling you consistent. Do you want to make me a liar?

Trying to find Obama these days - especially about their 'tax' nonsense claims - is about as hard as trying to find him when 'Benghazi' went down...

upload_2017-3-15_15-39-3.jpeg

You have Obama's and Sanders' tax returns for '05 huh?

Well TN the reality is that Maddow has now taken Trump tax returns off the table for good.

Not only showing he paid taxes and higher rate it also show that leftist news sources like Maddow will jump off a cliff into a bottomless pit if she thought it would net her some points with the progressive viewership.

Now the progressive will argue that the return proves nothing and they want every return of Trump since the day he started to file taxes so they can see if he is some deep communist spy, but in the end the Progressive Liberal screwed the pooch on this one!

Part of one tax form from more than a decade ago is not Trump's tax returns. What is he hiding? It's good that this tiny part of what is needed showed up, but it's nowhere near enough to close the subject.

Part of one tax form from more than a decade ago is not Trump's tax returns. What is he hiding? It's good that this tiny part of what is needed showed up, but it's nowhere near enough to close the subject.

Show me the law where he is require to show his tax returns!?!

Maddow killed the subject with her stupidity and you are no better than the retarded birthers!

No but when you have assumptions you dont need facts or evidence

Yep, lefty progressive Shep Smith just said that very thing. Lol

Yep, lefty progressive Shep Smith just said that very thing. Lol

Good for him seeing I never watch Fox News...

Desperation stinks pogo.

Is it true he held off from endorsing Hillary
until he negotiated some benefits.
Such as enough money to buy a huge house
Is that true? Hillary paid him to shut up and go along with the program?

Maddow killed the subject with her stupidity and you are no better than the retarded birthers!

It's OK for you to hope the subject is closed, but I doubt that the almost 80% of Americans who think his tax returns should be released will be willing to forget about it.

Hek idk. Could be coincidence. But I don't see why he would throw away 30 years of rhetoric to support someone he has talked shit about for 3 decades...
He really let me down. I liked him.

we have a progressive tax rate in this nation he should be paying a much much higher progressive tax rate than obamas or sanders with trump earning hundreds of millions

2005 was an unusual tax year for Trump, that's WHY HE LEAKED that year's tax returns...

and he paid ZERO in income taxes for several years....shown by the State income tax returns he leaked during the campaign.

in addition, he took a $100 million plus loss tax write off in 2005 that came from that billion dollar loss he had that was shown in the State income tax returns leaked previously... and he took the near billion loss off of his earnings over a decade AND SO DID THE BANK who loaned him the near billion. Trump NEVER LOST a penny of his own money...he borrowed the billion, went bankrupt and didn't pay back the billion, the bank was stuck with the loss, and took the loss, and Trump ALSO took the $billion loss too....so the irs was screwed out of taxes due on a billion dollars....

basically in 2005, without this imaginary Loss that he never lost ...of his, he paid 12% in federal income taxes

we have a progressive tax rate in this nation he should be paying a much much higher progressive tax rate than obamas or sanders earning hundreds of millions

2005 was an unusual tax year for Trump, that's WHY HE LEAKED that year's tax returns...

and he paid ZERO in income taxes for several years....shown by the State income tax returns he leaked during the campaign.

in addition, he took a $100 million plus loss tax write off in 2005 that came from that billion dollar loss he had that was shown in the State income tax returns leaked previously... and he took the near billion loss off of his earnings over a decade AND SO DID THE BANK who loaned him the near billion. Trump NEVER LOST a penny of his own money...he borrowed the billion, went bankrupt and didn't pay back the billion, the bank was stuck with the loss, and took the loss, and Trump ALSO took the $billion loss too....so the irs was screwed out of taxes due on a billion dollars....

basically in 2005, without this imaginary Loss that he never lost ...of his, he paid 12% in federal income taxes
Thanks for the insight, Gary Allen :rolleyes:

It's OK for you to hope the subject is closed, but I doubt that the almost 80% of Americans who think his tax returns should be released will be willing to forget about it.

80% of America!?!

Is that the same poll that states Hillary Clinton was going to win by a labdslide!?!

Get real and you have yet to show me the law that requires Trump to release his tax returns!?!

Desperation stinks pogo.

Sure does. Glad I could pull you out of it.
I'll put it on your tab.

Desperation stinks pogo.

Sure does. Glad I could pull you out of it.
I'll put it on your tab.
Get real. If you didn't have semantics, you would have already died from old age.

Hek idk. Could be coincidence. But I don't see why he would throw away 30 years of rhetoric to support someone he has talked shit about for 3 decades...
He really let me down. I liked him.

That answer cannot possibly be simpler. Take it Captain Obvious:

Because "what was the alternative".

That tab is adding up.

Forum List

Back