So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

It’s refuted in this article.

What is refuted?
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Pop is Joe Biden.
What is refuted? Hunter is then a liar? He didn't pay for EVERYTHING.. for 30 years? Joe didn't demand half of Hunter's salary? Why would Hunter make those lies?

So, we’re going to hear about a private citizen’s LLCs.
Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

So here we have the Vice-President withholding $1 billion from Ukraine IF they don't fire the prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, the company that paid $2.4 million to Biden's son? Really wow what a coincidence!

Romania: On September 28, 2015, Vice President Biden welcomed Romanian President Klaus Iohannis to the White House. Within five weeks of this meeting, a Romanian businessman involved with a high-profile corruption prosecution in Romania, Gabriel Popoviciu, began depositing a Biden associate’s bank account, which ultimately made their way into Biden family accounts. Popoviciu made sixteen of the seventeen payments, totaling over $3 million, to the Biden associate account while Joe Biden was Vice President. Biden family accounts ultimately received approximately $1.038 million.
The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
Ukraine: Devon Archer joined the Burisma board of directors in spring of 2014 and was joined by Hunter Biden shortly thereafter. Hunter Biden joined the company as counsel, but after a meeting with Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky in Lake Como, Italy, was elevated to the board of directors in the spring of 2014. Both Biden and Archer were each paid $1 million per year for their positions on the board of directors The total amount from Ukraine to the Biden family and their associates is $6.5 million.
Russia: On February 14, 2014, a Russian oligarch and Russia’s richest woman, Yelena Baturina, wired a Rosemont Seneca entity $3.5 million
The total amount from Russia to the Biden family and their associates is $3.5 million.

All for the Biden brand???

Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

So here we have the Vice-President withholding $1 billion from Ukraine IF they don't fire the prosecutor that was looking into Burisma, the company that paid $2.4 million to Biden's son? Really wow what a coincidence!
Hilarious

You fuckups are so simple. Is that the sum of your evidence to impeach? If so, you got nothing.

Romania: On September 28, 2015, Vice President Biden welcomed Romanian President Klaus Iohannis to the White House. Within five weeks of this meeting, a Romanian businessman involved with a high-profile corruption prosecution in Romania, Gabriel Popoviciu, began depositing a Biden associate’s bank account, which ultimately made their way into Biden family accounts. Popoviciu made sixteen of the seventeen payments, totaling over $3 million, to the Biden associate account while Joe Biden was Vice President. Biden family accounts ultimately received approximately $1.038 million.
The total amount from Romania to the Biden family and their associates is over $3 million.
Ukraine: Devon Archer joined the Burisma board of directors in spring of 2014 and was joined by Hunter Biden shortly thereafter. Hunter Biden joined the company as counsel, but after a meeting with Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky in Lake Como, Italy, was elevated to the board of directors in the spring of 2014. Both Biden and Archer were each paid $1 million per year for their positions on the board of directors The total amount from Ukraine to the Biden family and their associates is $6.5 million.
Russia: On February 14, 2014, a Russian oligarch and Russia’s richest woman, Yelena Baturina, wired a Rosemont Seneca entity $3.5 million
The total amount from Russia to the Biden family and their associates is $3.5 million.

All for the Biden brand???
Hilarious

PolitiFact - Largest share of foreign payments went to Biden associates, not kin, House GOP memos show

Fuckup hilarious

You maga fuckups just keep getting dumber.
Back to the topic of the Biden's epic corruption, bribes, tax evasion, money laundering and Dems desperately trying to deny and excuse it. Is there any Biden corrupt act you would oppose? I think we all know the answer. What if he stole lunch money from handicap kids?

Back to the topic of the Biden's epic corruption, bribes, tax evasion, money laundering and Dems desperately trying to deny and excuse it. Is there any Biden corrupt act you would oppose? I think we all know the answer. What if he stole lunch money from handicap kids?
Okie dokie

Where is the evidence?

Forum List

Back