So who is attacking Christians? Yup, can't make this up

Clearly not something shown on Faux "News" or discussed by any of the Jew frauds of Christian preachers on TV like Osteen and Jackson....

Well, self proclaimed SUB HUMANS who still support W, what do you make of this?

You are SUB to Jews. You exist to SERVE Jews. And how do Jews repay you for your lifetime of being SUB???
My first impression is that you are a very sick person

And it only takes a few very sick Jews in Israel to give you a platform to shout your nonsense from

LOL!!!

It is YOU who HATES

Einstein and the 99 other Jews who signed his letter
Times of Israel
Russell Feingold
half of Israel now fighting against Zionist Fascist Netanyahu

It is YOU who is the CHICKENSHIT COWARD talking smack behind a screen

And this is because you are a SUB, a being of ZERO INTELLIGENCE, a MORON who "exists" to SERVE a group that has TOTAL CONTEMPT FOR YOUR EXISTENCE!!!!

FUCK YOU, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE... YOU ARE A TRAITOR.

OIP.Ke41sbIrS4eNuu6B9H8LdQHaHa

My first impression is that you are a very sick person

And it only takes a few very sick Jews in Israel to give you a platform to shout your nonsense from

Classic sub with IQ under 5.

When will Jesus float down from the clouds?

Why do morons who have IQ under 5 and read a 2000 year old book think they "know" more about someone in the past than THOSE WHO ACTUALLY OBSERVED THAT PERSON????

The pro Israel Christian W supporter is the dumbest life form in the galaxy. Nothing even comes close...

Well, poster AtlasShrugged, it appears you just scored a bazinga!!
The triggered poster EMH is a hoot.

The W crowd is not the only crowd massively guilty of TREASON....

Pretty brave with your anti-semitic/pro-racism tropes & name calling BS when you hide behind a screen.
Why do I think your "bravery" disappears in public where it's put up or shut up?
Go ahead & deny but we both know the truth. You wouldn't say boo in person

Are you shocked when you find no support here for your obvious hatred of Jews?

I blame one or both of his parents.

The pro Israel Christian W supporter is the dumbest life form in the galaxy. Nothing even comes close...
Well, there is you

I’ve already identified you as a sick puppy and nothing more needs to be said

Well, there is you

I’ve already identified you as a sick puppy and nothing more needs to be said

Yes, you can hurl insults, in a lame attempt to cover for the fact that you do not understand BASIC MATH

Clearly not something shown on Faux "News" or discussed by any of the Jew frauds of Christian preachers on TV like Osteen and Jackson....

Well, self proclaimed SUB HUMANS who still support W, what do you make of this?

You are SUB to Jews. You exist to SERVE Jews. And how do Jews repay you for your lifetime of being SUB???

So you are trying to distract from what Democrats / liberals are doing here by posting an article about Israel and the opinion of a Catholic Archbishop?

Thank you for wasting our time.

So you are trying to distract from what Democrats / liberals are doing here by posting an article about Israel and the opinion of a Catholic Archbishop?

Thank you for wasting our time.

Translation - persecution of Christians is BAD.... unless Zionist Fascist Jews in Israel do it

THANKS

Translation - persecution of Christians is BAD.... unless Zionist Fascist Jews in Israel do it

THANKS
No translation for stupid snowflakes:

'As a distraction from Democrats / liberals targeting and persecution of Christians we are going to post an OPINION from a Catholic Official'...

You're welcome.

No translation for stupid snowflakes:

'As a distraction from Democrats / liberals targeting and persecution of Christians we are going to post an OPINION from a Catholic Official'...

You're welcome.

IQ under 5 confirmed

In this case, you are the one cheering persecution of Christians.... how Christian of you....

As for Alvin Bragg, well, there are plenty of EMH posts on him. Perhaps you should read them...

Yes, you can hurl insults, in a lame attempt to cover for the fact that you do not understand BASIC MATH
You started the insults in post #1

Like most libs you can dish it out, but you cant take it

Like most libs

LMFAO!!!

Lib - an American not convinced that exterminating all Muslims in the Middle East and handing that land over to Israel will result in Jesus floating down from the clouds...

"Not Lib" (because W did all)

outspending LBJ
socializing senior drugs (by lying about the estimated cost no less)
porking out $1 trillion to public education as dictated by Teddy Kennedy with no provision for vouchers

SUBS and definitions ....

"Libtard" = Reagan and Gingrich and everyone else FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE

Credibly debatable though.

Legitimate Question: Is Billiejeens really EMH? Is EMH really Billiejeens?
Are those two avatars really just one person using two different ISP's?

In my avatar's opinion, there are legitimate and credible concerns over a double identity.

Forum List

Back