Most Who Think Trump Is Racist Unable To Articulate Clearly Why

301BFBCC00000578-3396878-image-a-78_1452660815565.jpg

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

1. He wants to deport people who aren't like him
  2. He wants to build a wall
  3. He wants Mexico to pay for it
  4. He wants to stop Muslims from coming here
  5. He talks like a racist

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.
Next, he wants to make the country that is letting all of these people get to our border without stopping them, pay for the wall, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place.
And OMG, he never said he wants to stop all Muslims from coming here, only the ones who want to come here so they can kill us. How many others have said the same thing in a slightly different way? Well, because it's Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, he's a racist. If this isn't a false rationalization, then the truth doesn't exist.....especially when it comes to Democrats.

I guess National Security is racist then.

This is the American Left. Standing up for criminals and people who would kill them without a second thought. The nerve of this guy (Trump). He should know better than to try to keep the people of this country safe. He should be shunned from every college campus in America.....that rotten bastard.

The last point was that he talks like a racist. I never hear Trump calling anyone the "N" word. He never says "You People'. He doesn't talk about killing Jews like Muslims often do. A guy who was once President of Iran was invited to the campus of Columbia and he received a warm reception, but that guy was a cold-blooded murderer. How many times had he chanted "Death To America", and proudly proclaimed that he would wipe Israel off the map? How many homosexuals did he personally hang in the square in Tehran so he could proudly say 'there are no Gays in Iran'? How many Christians has he personally killed in his lifetime?

I just don't understand how people on the left can be so stupid. And they say We're stupid and they're smart.

One of them said "We can't have a bigot in the White House"...

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

I don't think Trump is a racist.

I think that Trump is the overwhelming candidate of racists and white supremacists.

Because they think he is their great white hope.

You know he settled with the Justice Department because he wasn't renting his units to blacks?

The problem is that you right-wingers don't see racism in anything less then someone wearing a white hood and burning across on the lawn.
Well, he's an old guy, so you gotta cut him a little slack, but I don't think he is himself a big racist. I agree with the posts here that he's attracting a lot of people who are, though. He is a sloppy talker. He said he DID want to stop ALL Muslims temporarily and he DID say illegal immigrants are criminals and racists. He really did say those things. Just like his five abortion stands in two days, his supporters cut him some slack and understand what they want him to mean. Kind of like a Rorscach test. He says enough vague and fuzzy and contradictory stuff so his followers can interpret as they wish.

You know he settled with the Justice Department because he wasn't renting his units to blacks?

The problem is that you right-wingers don't see racism in anything less then someone wearing a white hood and burning across on the lawn.

DOJ: Trump’s Early Businesses Blocked Blacks

Yep. Go ahead and ask the OP what is a racist action. You'll discover really fast that the reason no one can clearly articulate how Trump is racist to them is because they dont believe that any action is racist. Even a white good and burning cross would go into their excuse making machine and be like

"Well, maybe the hood and the cross burning are indications that he's cold"

Since the left can't campaign on their record of success after their idiotic policies have failed, they play the race/bigot card its all they have left. Ironic since who built the prisons and toughened the drug laws and sent millions of minorities to prison? Yes the left, their Democratic party inner cities are minority inmate factories :laugh:

Since the left can't campaign on their record of success after their idiotic policies have failed, they play the race/bigot card its all they have left. Ironic since who built the prisons and toughened the drug laws and sent millions of minorities to prison? Yes the left, their Democratic party inner cities are minority inmate factories :laugh:

So that messed up the minority community? I agree with that but look....YOU SUPPORT IT!

And stand back as if your support is better than leftites who support it

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.
Next, he wants to make the country that is letting all of these people get to our border without stopping them, pay for the wall, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place.
And OMG, he never said he wants to stop all Muslims from coming here, only the ones who want to come here so they can kill us. How many others have said the same thing in a slightly different way? Well, because it's Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, he's a racist. If this isn't a false rationalization, then the truth doesn't exist.....especially when it comes to Democrats.

This is the American Left. Standing up for criminals and people who would kill them without a second thought. The nerve of this guy (Trump). He should know better than to try to keep the people of this country safe. He should be shunned from every college campus in America.....that rotten bastard.

The last point was that he talks like a racist. I never hear Trump calling anyone the "N" word. He never says "You People'. He doesn't talk about killing Jews like Muslims often do. A guy who was once President of Iran was invited to the campus of Columbia and he received a warm reception, but that guy was a cold-blooded murderer. How many times had he chanted "Death To America", and proudly proclaimed that he would wipe Israel off the map? How many homosexuals did he personally hang in the square in Tehran so he could proudly say 'there are no Gays in Iran'? How many Christians has he personally killed in his lifetime?

I just don't understand how people on the left can be so stupid. And they say We're stupid and they're smart.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Can you articulate why Trump isn't a racist?

And let's not forget how Donald was on the forefront of the birth of movement. That's racist.
so was clinton

Really ? Was she on national TV talking about how she had people in Hawaii "looking into it". Please .

My opinion. Trump isn't a horrible racist , he just plays one on TV! Lol!

Trump said that the stuff his people were finding in Hawaii (about the birth certificate) was unbelievable.

Years later and still he has never told anyone what that was.

The man is a shameless pathological liar.

It's not "stereotyping" to simply cite cold hard statistics on crimes committed by illegal aliens. Given their very low-income status, it's not a bit surprising that illegals commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to other demographic groups. Trump has never said that "all" illegals commit rape or murder or robbery.

Was Barbara Jordan a racist and a bigot?

Usually the arguments that conservatives are racist go like this:

Conservatives are racist because. This sounds clear but then the psychotic rage kicks in and the conversation becomes this:

akljdfklsadjfkl;jsad;fkljsad;klfj;ksadljf;klsadj;fkljsadklfjksadljf;ksadljf;kljsadf;kljsd;fkljsa;kljfd;kljsad;lkfj;ksadlfj;klsadjf.
I remember that language from typing school in 9th grade.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Can you articulate why Trump isn't a racist?
Yeah.....in the OP.
Try scrolling up.

Forum List

Back