Most Who Think Trump Is Racist Unable To Articulate Clearly Why

Trump isn't racist. He is trying to win a primary filled with uneducated racist voters.

A racist - in the non technical way it is commonly applied- is someone who generalizes from one or some to many.

One/some Muslims are terrorists = all Muslims are terrorists. Trump speaks this way, but he is merely being an opportunist, in the same way Reagan was being an opportunist when he pretended to be religious in order to form a conservative voting coalition.

OP is unable to clearly articulate what a racist is

I'm not sure anyone has articulated what a racist is.

Exactly right....So the OP is asking for something he himself cant identify.

He made a statement that no one has been able to disprove.

Of course you cant since he cant define it. Viola!

You can't define it, so how can anyone call anyone a racist if you can't define it.

Trump isn't racist. He is trying to win a primary filled with uneducated racist voters.

A racist - in the non technical way it is commonly applied- is someone who generalizes from one or some to many.

One/some Muslims are terrorists = all Muslims are terrorists. Trump speaks this way, but he is merely being an opportunist, in the same way Reagan was being an opportunist when he pretended to be religious in order to form a conservative voting coalition.

So like Bernie promising free college education, like Obama pretending he was a uniter, like Bill Clinton pretending to be a liberal. Like Hillary pretending to be like the average American.

Only because he's white, which means you're a racist, and because he's a GOP candidate, which makes you a hypocrite. Hillary is more a racist then Trump by far, yet you're going to vote for her. The Clintons talked about Obama saying he should be serving them coffee. They were notoriously mean to the help in the White House....Blacks especially.

Everyone thinks their employer is "mean". Get over it.

A common dodge for blacks when discussing race is "It's a black thing"...."You're wouldn't understand".

Because I'm not black, I wouldn't begin to understand race relations, as if simply being black makes you some sort of expert. This is racism at its core.

I think you and I can never fully understand systematic discrimination as it exists in this country. We haven't experienced it.

Their goal has never been to bring people together or bridge racial divides. Their goal is to divide us and make the problem worse. Ending the problem erases Democrats' advantages. The same goes for everything else. Democrats aren't the solution....they're the reason it exists.

Now, that's an interesting theory, let's look at how that stacks up.

Let's start that the REAL division in this country isn't race or gender or sexual orientation or even religion. No, the real divisions are class and money.

So the 1% had been systematically shifting the wealth from the working class to the wealthy since 1970, really. and the thing is, the White Male Resentment that is fueling Trump is because even the most stupid gun-toting, bible thumping, teabagging cracker realizes this is going on.

The thing is, this is an accident of GOP Policies, it's a DESIGN FEATURE.

The policies the 1% want- Free Trade, Right to Work, At Will Employment, "Gig Economy", deregulation of banks and industry, obscene tax cuts for the wealthy - they always get those, often to the detriment of the working class.

MEANWHILE- the things the gun-toting, bible thumping, teabagging crackers want, such as throwing out the illegals, banning gay marriage, banning abortion, putting prayers back in schools, teaching creationism, keeping those trannies out of the bathrooms, etc. Those things they never seem to get either because GOP Politicians don't fight for them or judges strike them down. The 1% is happy to use these things to get people like you upset, but they don't want to live in a country where these things are policy. The only thing you nuts do get is easy access to guns, because the gun industry is profitable.

So who created the divisions?
Nixon and his Southern Strategy
Reagan and his Welfare Queens and Young Bucks.
Bush Sr. and his "Willie Horton" ad
Jesse Helms and his "White Hands" ad
Corker and his 'Playboy mansion ad".
Bush talking about gay marriage amendments
Rush Limbaugh screaming about "Feminazis"...

What did Obama do? He said it was bad that black children are being shot in the street by rogue cops and community patrols...

Yeah, not quite the same thing.

Using that standard then, you agree hilary is a felon and her husband is a rapist and serial sexual predator....good to know.....

Except you guys have spent hundreds of millions of dollars, (including Ken Starr's $70M Panty Sniffing investigation) and dozens of committees over 25 years trying to prove that, and have come up short

Whose your political advisor, this guy?

wile_e_coyote___vector_by_thoomas.jpg

joe.......did you just wake up..........long night of drinking and now with your hang over you are just mean........

301BFBCC00000578-3396878-image-a-78_1452660815565.jpg

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

1. He wants to deport people who aren't like him
  2. He wants to build a wall
  3. He wants Mexico to pay for it
  4. He wants to stop Muslims from coming here
  5. He talks like a racist

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.
Next, he wants to make the country that is letting all of these people get to our border without stopping them, pay for the wall, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place.
And OMG, he never said he wants to stop all Muslims from coming here, only the ones who want to come here so they can kill us. How many others have said the same thing in a slightly different way? Well, because it's Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, he's a racist. If this isn't a false rationalization, then the truth doesn't exist.....especially when it comes to Democrats.

I guess National Security is racist then.

This is the American Left. Standing up for criminals and people who would kill them without a second thought. The nerve of this guy (Trump). He should know better than to try to keep the people of this country safe. He should be shunned from every college campus in America.....that rotten bastard.

The last point was that he talks like a racist. I never hear Trump calling anyone the "N" word. He never says "You People'. He doesn't talk about killing Jews like Muslims often do. A guy who was once President of Iran was invited to the campus of Columbia and he received a warm reception, but that guy was a cold-blooded murderer. How many times had he chanted "Death To America", and proudly proclaimed that he would wipe Israel off the map? How many homosexuals did he personally hang in the square in Tehran so he could proudly say 'there are no Gays in Iran'? How many Christians has he personally killed in his lifetime?

I just don't understand how people on the left can be so stupid. And they say We're stupid and they're smart.

One of them said "We can't have a bigot in the White House"...

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Everyday we see more and more conclusive proof how the Pravda media, working alongside commie hollywood (includes all entertainment industry) brainwashes the masses. Proof? Truth? Facts?

All it is part and parcel of this ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT movement. The global warming industry is the real proof how it is a NEW WORLD ORDER movement.

Also look at the organized invasion of Europe of these hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees. Organized and massive. As the "world leaders" in these countries (Merkel) allow this to happen and making it illegal to speak out against Islam. Laws being passed daily in the UK in support of muslims and not being allowed to offend them. Yet, they allow anyone to insult Christianity.

It is a mass movement. It is organized and we are seeing the chess pieces being put into place. Radical seduction of young minds. Their minds being numbed out by different drugs. Mind control programming. On and on and on.

This is simply more proof that we are on the cusp of the great tribulation.

Last edited:
joe.......did you just wake up..........long night of drinking and now with your hang over you are just mean........

Yes, I'm mean and your dick is still tiny even after you bought your 49th gun.

But duly noted you couldn't refute a single point I made.

Everyday we see more and more conclusive proof how the Pravda media, working alongside commie hollywood (includes all entertainment industry) brainwashes the masses. Proof? Truth? Facts?

All it is part and parcel of this ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT movement. The global warming industry is the real proof how it is a NEW WORLD ORDER movement.

Also look at the organized invasion if Europe of these hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees. Organized and massive. As the "world leaders" in this countries (Merkel) allow this to happen and making it illegal to speak out against Islam. Laws being passed daily in the UK in support of muslims and not being allowed to offend them. Yet, they allow anyone to insult Christianity.

It is a mass movement. It is organized and we are seeing the chess pieces being put into place. Radical seduction of young minds. Their minds being numbed out by different drugs. Mind control programming. On and on and on.

This is simply more proof that we are on the cusp of the great tribulation.

Guy, you Sky-Fairy worshippers have been saying that for the last 2000 years.

Obviously, Germany is overcompensating, because the last guy they had who used demagoguery against a religious minority had REALLY BAD RESULTS.

But there are hundreds of millions of white people in Europe, a few hundred thousand Muslims aren't going to change anything.

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

1. He wants to deport people who aren't like him
  2. He wants to build a wall
  3. He wants Mexico to pay for it
  4. He wants to stop Muslims from coming here
  5. He talks like a racist

That actually sounds like a pretty complete list. There are more, of course, like retweeting false statistics that Blacks are responsible for 81% of white murders.

The problem is that he engages in these simplistic racist solutions without understanding the problem. Most Terrorist attacks in the US are carried out by Muslims who were born here. Most illegal aliens came here on valid visas, so a Wall wouldn't do any good.

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Martin Niemöller

Comparing Trump to Hitler again? You only prove that leftists are shameless douche bags.

Comparing Trump to Hitler again? You only prove that leftists are shameless douche bags.

actually, i'm having a hard time seeing the difference. Both are militarily aggressive. Both use blaming minorities for other economic woes. Both have followers who use violence against those who disagree with them.

actually, i'm having a hard time seeing the difference. Both are militarily aggressive. Both use blaming minorities for other economic woes. Both have followers who use violence against those who disagree with them.

You're having a hard time seeing the difference because in addition to being a shameless douche bag, you're also an idiot.

Trump is an ____________ist.

Fill in the blank with the word that best fits the sentence.

It's clear to anyone who is watching his campaign closely.

I'll take Simple Answers for $1000

Um..... Trump is a realist?

-Geaux

Trump is an ____________ist.

Fill in the blank with the word that best fits the sentence.

It's clear to anyone who is watching his campaign closely.

I'll take Simple Answers for $1000

Um..... Trump is a realist?

-Geaux

Realist? What reality is a sitting president accused of faking his birth record and being a Muslim spy???

Was trump born here? Of course , he's white, there's no question. !

Forum List

Back