Most Who Think Trump Is Racist Unable To Articulate Clearly Why

You know he settled with the Justice Department because he wasn't renting his units to blacks?

The problem is that you right-wingers don't see racism in anything less then someone wearing a white hood and burning across on the lawn.

Do you have a link to a legitimate news link?

301BFBCC00000578-3396878-image-a-78_1452660815565.jpg

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

1. He wants to deport people who aren't like him
  2. He wants to build a wall
  3. He wants Mexico to pay for it
  4. He wants to stop Muslims from coming here
  5. He talks like a racist

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.
Next, he wants to make the country that is letting all of these people get to our border without stopping them, pay for the wall, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place.
And OMG, he never said he wants to stop all Muslims from coming here, only the ones who want to come here so they can kill us. How many others have said the same thing in a slightly different way? Well, because it's Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, he's a racist. If this isn't a false rationalization, then the truth doesn't exist.....especially when it comes to Democrats.

I guess National Security is racist then.

This is the American Left. Standing up for criminals and people who would kill them without a second thought. The nerve of this guy (Trump). He should know better than to try to keep the people of this country safe. He should be shunned from every college campus in America.....that rotten bastard.

The last point was that he talks like a racist. I never hear Trump calling anyone the "N" word. He never says "You People'. He doesn't talk about killing Jews like Muslims often do. A guy who was once President of Iran was invited to the campus of Columbia and he received a warm reception, but that guy was a cold-blooded murderer. How many times had he chanted "Death To America", and proudly proclaimed that he would wipe Israel off the map? How many homosexuals did he personally hang in the square in Tehran so he could proudly say 'there are no Gays in Iran'? How many Christians has he personally killed in his lifetime?

I just don't understand how people on the left can be so stupid. And they say We're stupid and they're smart.

One of them said "We can't have a bigot in the White House"...

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

You and people like you not finding Trump a racist, just because he's selective in his hate....than God help us all. Dude, you are fuckin insane!!

You are the very last person who should be screaming racist

I own my racism, all of it. I hate dumb stupid pathetic conservatives...own it. Now you need to own yours. Trump is a racist white motherfucker, end of story.

Bleh, you don't determine the end of the story. Get over yourself already

In NY yesterday, anti-Trump protestors were asked why they felt Trump was a racist. Many of them couldn't say, and some who did couldn't communicate it rationally. Of the ones who were able to put in words why they felt he was racist, these were some of the reasons:

First of all, the only people Trump wants to deport are people who are here illegally, not blacks and other brown people.
Second, he wants to build a wall to keep these people from coming here illegally.
Next, he wants to make the country that is letting all of these people get to our border without stopping them, pay for the wall, because they are the cause of the problem in the first place.
And OMG, he never said he wants to stop all Muslims from coming here, only the ones who want to come here so they can kill us. How many others have said the same thing in a slightly different way? Well, because it's Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, he's a racist. If this isn't a false rationalization, then the truth doesn't exist.....especially when it comes to Democrats.

This is the American Left. Standing up for criminals and people who would kill them without a second thought. The nerve of this guy (Trump). He should know better than to try to keep the people of this country safe. He should be shunned from every college campus in America.....that rotten bastard.

The last point was that he talks like a racist. I never hear Trump calling anyone the "N" word. He never says "You People'. He doesn't talk about killing Jews like Muslims often do. A guy who was once President of Iran was invited to the campus of Columbia and he received a warm reception, but that guy was a cold-blooded murderer. How many times had he chanted "Death To America", and proudly proclaimed that he would wipe Israel off the map? How many homosexuals did he personally hang in the square in Tehran so he could proudly say 'there are no Gays in Iran'? How many Christians has he personally killed in his lifetime?

I just don't understand how people on the left can be so stupid. And they say We're stupid and they're smart.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

You and people like you not finding Trump a racist, just because he's selective in his hate....than God help us all. Dude, you are fuckin insane!!

I own my racism, all of it. I hate dumb stupid pathetic conservatives...own it. Now you need to own yours. Trump is a racist white motherfucker, end of story.

That has nothing to do with racism.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg
They can't explain most of the buzz words they use to shut down speech. What else is new?

OP is unable to clearly articulate what a racist is
Nobody can "clearly articulate what a racist is" anymore, thanks to the left wingers turning it into a completely meaningless word by slinging it at anybody who doesn't agree with them whether the disagreement has anything to do with race or not.

The strategy has worked wonders to deepen the racial divides among the citizenry, not so much for doing anything to combat actual racism or to bring people of different races closer together.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Only because he's white, which means you're a racist, and because he's a GOP candidate, which makes you a hypocrite. Hillary is more a racist then Trump by far, yet you're going to vote for her. The Clintons talked about Obama saying he should be serving them coffee. They were notoriously mean to the help in the White House....Blacks especially.

A common dodge for blacks when discussing race is "It's a black thing"...."You're wouldn't understand".

Because I'm not black, I wouldn't begin to understand race relations, as if simply being black makes you some sort of expert. This is racism at its core.

OP is unable to clearly articulate what a racist is
Nobody can "clearly articulate what a racist is" anymore, thanks to the left wingers turning it into a completely meaningless word by slinging it at anybody who doesn't agree with them whether the disagreement has anything to do with race or not.

The strategy has worked wonders to deepen the racial divides among the citizenry, not so much for doing anything to combat actual racism or to bring people of different races closer together.
Their goal has never been to bring people together or bridge racial divides. Their goal is to divide us and make the problem worse. Ending the problem erases Democrats' advantages. The same goes for everything else. Democrats aren't the solution....they're the reason it exists.

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Excellent thread.....bravo........thank you...........:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The left wing regressives wouldn't know the truth, the facts or reality if their lives depended on it....and all too often it does.....

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Excellent thread.....bravo........thank you...........:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The left wing regressives wouldn't know the truth, the facts or reality if their lives depended on it....and all too often it does.....
This is what happens when you put a bigot in the White House:

Baltimore
Baltimore-riots-2015-images1.jpg.cf.jpg

Ferguson
ferguson.jpg.cf.jpg

Chicago
trump-rally.jpg.cf.jpg

Pittsburgh
Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png.cf.png

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

This is what happens when you put a bigot in the White House:

Baltimore
Baltimore-riots-2015-images1.jpg.cf.jpg

Ferguson
ferguson.jpg.cf.jpg

Chicago
trump-rally.jpg.cf.jpg

Pittsburgh
Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png.cf.png

Thank you. Another excellent post.......

Usually the arguments that conservatives are racist go like this:

Conservatives are racist because. This sounds clear but then the psychotic rage kicks in and the conversation becomes this:

akljdfklsadjfkl;jsad;fkljsad;klfj;ksadljf;klsadj;fkljsadklfjksadljf;ksadljf;kljsadf;kljsd;fkljsa;kljfd;kljsad;lkfj;ksadlfj;klsadjf.

Holy crap . A thread starts on how libs can't articulate why trump is a racist .

There are multiple posts articulating WHY he is a racist .

Con response "la la la la I CANT HEAR YOU la la la la " . Followed by "see ! libs have no answer !"

That actually sounds like a pretty complete list. There are more, of course, like retweeting false statistics that Blacks are responsible for 81% of white murders.

The problem is that he engages in these simplistic racist solutions without understanding the problem. Most Terrorist attacks in the US are carried out by Muslims who were born here. Most illegal aliens came here on valid visas, so a Wall wouldn't do any good.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Martin Niemöller

How is saying that blacks are responsible for 81% of white murders racist?

.....too late.

white+obama.jpg

Says one of our resident racists...lol

Forum List

Back