Most Who Think Trump Is Racist Unable To Articulate Clearly Why

Meh, the left loons are always calling people racists, bigots, homophobe, etc....just laugh at them, it infuriates them
When we see racists, and homophobes we call you on it. And it infuriates you.
You only seem to see racists and homophobe so when it's politically expedient. I could name names in the Democratic Party all day long and you'd never admit it. When it comes to one of your favorites, Muslims, their religion is based totally on racism, bigotry, and Homophobia and you simply ignore it.
I speak out against racism and homophobia no matter where it comes from. You are using a broad brush to portray people that you do not even know. Not the smartest tactic if you want to be taken seriously.

Meh, the left loons are always calling people racists, bigots, homophobe, etc....just laugh at them, it infuriates them
When we see racists, and homophobes we call you on it. And it infuriates you.

There is nothing you can call me that would infuriate me, you're on a fool's errand even trying. Going around calling people racist, bigot etc is childish at best....child
Not when it is the truth. Why do you constantly show people your lack of intelligence?

Forum List

Back