So, who is responsible?

I am currently taking a break from this board, for the sake of my sanity.

bye-bitch-gif.gif

I blame the terrorists

Just like I did on 9-11

the terrorists were responsilble for our government not trying to help those people when they were under attack??? tell me exactly how that works.

9 House inquiries and Republicans still have been unable to prove that help could have arrived in time

Monday Morning Quarterbacking at its best

Why didn't Bush rescue the people in the World Trade Center?

Then why did Obama, Clinton, and the entire state dept lie about it for weeks? Why was the military told to stand down when they were ready to send help from Tripoli to Benghazi?

your question on WTC is just stupid.

I am currently taking a break from this board, for the sake of my sanity. However, I couldn't help but notice how Obama called the death of four men in Benghazi a "phony scandal." Since nobody in the Obama administration seems to want to claim responsibility for this tragedy - or wants to blame Republicans for cutting security funding, who is responsible?

Who was to blame for this fiasco? Why is it nobody can be taken to task for mistakes that result in the loss of life? Why do liberals sit at their desks on political forums such as this, pointing fingers at their political opponents? I mean, the needless death of someone should make them angry! But for some reason it doesn't. They'll say anything to acquit Obama or his cabinet from any malfeasance of judgement. Anyhow, I couldn't help but make that observation.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Do you blame Bush for the 4000+ Americans killed in Iraq? Has everyone agreed that Bush was to blame?

Congress approved it or do we need to rehash all that old shit again ?

You missed his point.

First of all the muslim radicals are to blame.

After that the problem is that the Obama administration didn't tell the truth for weeks. Why do people lie? They lie because they don't want the truth known. What is the actual truth? We may never know this isn't exactly the age of Watergate. There is no MSM asking so this will die along with those at Benghazi.

I highly doubt that. The REAL Benghazi SCANDAL just keeps getting worse, for obama. CNN is breaking this story as we speak, and yes, CNN is part of the LSM...

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

New Benghazi Details Revealed in Bombshell CNN Report: ?Unprecedented? Effort Underway to Keep Secrets From Leaking | Video | TheBlaze.com

BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

... Benghazi is FAAAAR from over, and the fact of the matter is, this could still very well lead to the impeachment and possible prosecution of the Barry.

Last edited:
I am currently taking a break from this board, for the sake of my sanity. However, I couldn't help but notice how Obama called the death of four men in Benghazi a "phony scandal." Since nobody in the Obama administration seems to want to claim responsibility for this tragedy - or wants to blame Republicans for cutting security funding, who is responsible?

Who was to blame for this fiasco? Why is it nobody can be taken to task for mistakes that result in the loss of life? Why do liberals sit at their desks on political forums such as this, pointing fingers at their political opponents? I mean, the needless death of someone should make them angry! But for some reason it doesn't. They'll say anything to acquit Obama or his cabinet from any malfeasance of judgement. Anyhow, I couldn't help but make that observation.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Do you blame Bush for the 4000+ Americans killed in Iraq? Has everyone agreed that Bush was to blame?

Bush has been out office for 5yrs now. Everything happening now is obama's fault. He could have taken action and had a different result in Benghazi. He could have ended every war we are in the day he took office. EVERYTHING happening now is obama's fault.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Equating the sacrifice of our volunteer army, which you and I were not part of, to radical murdering Muslims takes as special kind of sickness.

Last edited:

Given the number of 9-11 was Bush's fault threads and post I have seen over the years why do it doubt that?

Threads?

How many Congressional hearings were held to try to tie Bush to 9-11?

At least one: http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

The difference is that the right wing didn't have anything to hide so they didn't whine like little girls about the investigation. Benghazi is news because those men didn't have to die and Obama and company lied their asses off about the situation. Maybe they had good reason, we need to investigate, HONESTLY, to know. WTF are you guys scared of if Obama is innocent?

I blame the terrorists

Just like I did on 9-11

the terrorists were responsilble for our government not trying to help those people when they were under attack??? tell me exactly how that works.

9 House inquiries and Republicans still have been unable to prove that help could have arrived in time

Monday Morning Quarterbacking at its best

Why didn't Bush rescue the people in the World Trade Center?

Didn't I read someone using your user name say they never blamed Bush for 9/11???

Given the number of 9-11 was Bush's fault threads and post I have seen over the years why do it doubt that?

Threads?

How many Congressional hearings were held to try to tie Bush to 9-11?

None they had Congressional hearings to find out how and why 9-11 took place the same as with Obama except the Obama administration has been less than forthcoming with answers.
Why were the security concerns of Ambassador Stevens not addressed?
Why were request for extra security denied?
Why were these concerns and request not addressed and denied even though there had been previous attacks on the consulate and a attack on a British Embassy convoy?
Why on the anniversary of 9-11 a pretty special day for terrorist and especially Al-Qaeda was security so weak?
Finally on a lesser degree of importance why were given a cock and bull story about the attack being the result of a out of control protest over a video?

Carry on, USMB denizens.

Booooooooooooooosssshhhhhhhhh! Okay, if you want to blame a single person, George W. Bush for those 4,000+ Americans killed in Iraq, then going by your point of view:

Democrat, Woodrow Wilson is to blame for 116,516 Americans killed in World War I

Democrat, Franklin D. Roosevelt is to blame for 405,399 Americans killed in World War II

Democrat, Harry S. Truman is to blame for 36,516 Americans killed in the Korean War

Democrats, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson are to blame for 58,209 Americans killed in the Vietnam war.

A total of 616,640 Americans killed under Democrat administrations. Notice there are three 6's in that total. Very telling considering the party that got us in these wars. There is not a greater threat to the lives of our troops and innocent unborn babies than the Deathocrat party.

Carry on, USMB denizens.

The only one here who thinks that is you, Carbine. Keep that up, I think the 9/11 truther sect has a position open for kooks like you.

Do you blame Kennedy and Johnson for 58,000 americans killed in viet nam? Has everyone agreed that kennedy and johnson were to blame and that Nixon declared defeat and ended that terrible chapter in our history?

Of course I do. Why won't you answer the question?

Why do you keep blaming Bush? Why do you keep moving the goalposts? Why is it you revert to that tired old line when you fail to come up with a proper rebuttal?

Forum List

Back