So who's gonna sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?

what are you talking about?
Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel
That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.
All republicans can go ....Die for the pussy grabber and the swine in Israel

Pick up a weapon and shoot Trump, don't just talk about it dumbass, do it.

Who said anything about shooting trump, psycho?

Ed said he wanted to see him hang. Close enough dumbass.

Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?
Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.
IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead

Threatening the presidents life is a serious offense. Might want to see if you can get the MODS to delete that one for you.

Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?

Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel
That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.

Just curious, but how long have you hated Jews?

Ah, a Jew hater. You always reveal yourselves
Ah a jew lover. Your TRUE loyalties always reveal themselves.
Ah there it is. The anti-semitism jumps out.

Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?
Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.
IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead

Sad you didn't feel the same for your hero, the obummers troop usage, or abuse as the case may be. He sent them everywhere, gave them no support, and single handedly tried to get our soldiers to quit.

And what should an American traitor to Israel get ?? We already fought for Israel in world war two, so what has changed since then in U.S. policy and support for Israel ?

Nothing has, but we sure have abandoned our values and morals since world war two it seems, and worse we have allowed anti-Semitism to get way to far out of control here.
You can't be loyal to the USA AND Israel or any other foreign country at the same time. Either you stand with America or you stand with a foreign country. Israel USES our military for its battles and wars while it uses its military to commit genocide against civilians.
Like they did in the 6 Day War?

You're funny!

Ah, a Jew hater. You always reveal yourselves
Ah a jew lover. Your TRUE loyalties always reveal themselves.

I neither love nor hate "Jews," they are people, Adolph

I'm against another war in the middle east, but you're a clueless idiot
So if you REALLY are against a war why support a scum who's looking for one ?

I argue against Trump when the topic is the ME and for economic issues like tariffs.

I am for him with tax cuts and the wall.

You lick the dyke Hillary all day long

There is the perfect illustration of the difference between the Left and the Right. You want a public execution of President Trump and I'm sure you and millions of your Trump hate club would pay to see the execution. I would never wish that on any public figure, Democrat or Republican.

Link to where edward37 said that but

Just for the record, I don't want trump to be executed, publicly or otherwise.

Reason is simple - Mike sharia law Pence.

Note to Odium You wouldn't fight for the US under any circumstance. Racist slime like you always wants it done for them and then, they waddle on down to the welfare office again.

There's not going to be a big war, only a number of small wars. The only people fighting these wars are people who volunteered for it, the rest of us just go on living like it's not even happening.
They volunteered to protect America not engage in some AH's war

Just curious, but how long have you hated Jews?

He's always been a Jew hater on the board.

He advocates the murder of every Jew. He also advocates white supremacy and supports Muslims. Haters are always hypocrites

Honestly, I would sign up

But I got these damned heel spurs

Threatening the presidents life is a serious offense. Might want to see if you can get the MODS to delete that one for you.
I never threatened You are one more FN liar and so is the mod that got my post deleted

I never threatened You are one more FN liar and so is the mod that got my post deleted

Just a tip. Lies work better if your threat isn't still embedded in the quote where you said you believe no actual human being should ever die for a Jew bastard and what should happen if they did, Adolph

Just a tip. Lies work better if your threat isn't still embedded in the quote where you said you believe no actual human being should ever die for a Jew bastard and what should happen if they did, Adolph

can you read?
IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead[/QUOTE]

can you read?
[/QUOTE]

Come on now Eddie, you’ve been bitch slapped, now don’t let your petulant mouth get you in trouble again.

There is the perfect illustration of the difference between the Left and the Right. You want a public execution of President Trump and I'm sure you and millions of your Trump hate club would pay to see the execution. I would never wish that on any public figure, Democrat or Republican.

Link to where edward37 said that but

Just for the record, I don't want trump to be executed, publicly or otherwise.

Reason is simple - Mike sharia law Pence.

Note to Odium You wouldn't fight for the US under any circumstance. Racist slime like you always wants it done for them and then, they waddle on down to the welfare office again.

Do your own damn work kid, he said it twice nd I quoted him on it.

can you read?
[/QUOTE]

Why wait pussy? Do it yourself.

yes, we just hope their legacy is that of failed has beens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back