So who's gonna sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?
Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.
IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead
And what should an American traitor to Israel get ?? We already fought for Israel in world war two, so what has changed since then in U.S. policy and support for Israel ?

Nothing has, but we sure have abandoned our values and morals since world war two it seems, and worse we have allowed anti-Semitism to get way to far out of control here.
You can't be loyal to the USA AND Israel or any other foreign country at the same time. Either you stand with America or you stand with a foreign country. Israel USES our military for its battles and wars while it uses its military to commit genocide against civilians.

Israel seems to be able to handle its own battles pretty well, considering the damage they have done to Arab militaries over the past few decades.

and If the other side wants to lower civilian deaths i suggest they stop hiding behind them.

Now go to hell you jew hating twat.

Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?
There is only 1 'WAR' going on right now, snowflake, and that is the un-Constitutional Syrian War the Nobel Peace prize Winner, Barak Obama, dragged the US into - without Congressional approval to do so - by invading Syria in an attempt to help ISIS overthrow Al-Assad and in an attempt to get back a measure of his pride / self-esteem he lost when Assad called his 'Red Line' BLUFF and made Barry back down in font of the whole world.

IF ONE American soldier dies in a war that trump fights for Israel trump should be hung by his neck until he's dead

Threatening the presidents life is a serious offense. Might want to see if you can get the MODS to delete that one for you.
I never threatened You are one more FN liar and so is the mod that got my post deleted

Just a tip. Lies work better if your threat isn't still embedded in the quote where you said you believe no actual human being should ever die for a Jew bastard and what should happen if they did, Adolph

can you read?

Why wait pussy? Do it yourself.[/QUOTE]
doc KMA

Who is gonna be the first to sign up for President Trump's latest American War in the Middle East for Israel? Sure won't be me! Nor my son! All you neocon chicken hawks all talk and no action?

what are you talking about?
Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel
That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.

Just curious, but how long have you hated Jews?
Since I became aware of how much power they have in controlling our finance,media,and political systems and how they control EVERY economy in the world bar Syria,Iran and North Korea's. Funny how those are the 3 countries we beat the war drums against.

Israel would fuck up iran easily. no one else would get involved except maybe the Saudis, but they would back israel
That's why Israel has to get the USA to do its dirty work for them? Same thing they did in Iraq and now Syria.

Ah, a Jew hater. You always reveal yourselves
Ah a jew lover. Your TRUE loyalties always reveal themselves.
Ah there it is. The anti-semitism jumps out.
Ah there it is,the Anti American's hide their TRUE loyalties.
Is this the same war we were supposed to have with North Korea after they threatened to nuke Guam?
Israel doesn't give a shit about North Korea....not in their region,not trying to assert their own standing in the region. Israel and Iran are BOTH trying to control the ME and the lapdog of Israel the USA will do as Israel says to do and American boys and girls will die to please Israel.
And what should an American traitor to Israel get ?? We already fought for Israel in world war two, so what has changed since then in U.S. policy and support for Israel ?

Nothing has, but we sure have abandoned our values and morals since world war two it seems, and worse we have allowed anti-Semitism to get way to far out of control here.
You can't be loyal to the USA AND Israel or any other foreign country at the same time. Either you stand with America or you stand with a foreign country. Israel USES our military for its battles and wars while it uses its military to commit genocide against civilians.
Like they did in the 6 Day War?

You're funny!
Let's hope China,India,Pakistan,Russia SOMEONE that can destroy Israel steps in and helps Iran.

I neither love nor hate "Jews," they are people, Adolph
They are the seed of the devil.

He's always been a Jew hater on the board.

He advocates the murder of every Jew. He also advocates white supremacy and supports Muslims. Haters are always hypocrites
No I only support Muslims when they are fighting AGAINST Jews or are helping to expose the Zionist controlled USA for its hypocrisy and war crimes. I don't want Muslims here at all but I would ally with them in a heartbeat.

Just a tip. Lies work better if your threat isn't still embedded in the quote where you said you believe no actual human being should ever die for a Jew bastard and what should happen if they did, Adolph

can you read?

Yes, that's clearly you threatening the President

can you read?

No it's not ,,,,, I want the courts to rid themselves of this vile pos

can you read?

Why wait pussy? Do it yourself.

Isn't that what he's saying he's going to do? We know who's getting their next home visit ...
Welcome LOL I wouldn't piss on trump or a repub if they were on fire I DO have friends that would

Since I became aware of how much power they have in controlling our finance,media,and political systems and how they control EVERY economy in the world bar Syria,Iran and North Korea's. Funny how those are the 3 countries we beat the war drums against.

Ah there it is. The anti-semitism jumps out.
Ah there it is,the Anti American's hide their TRUE loyalties.

Like they did in the 6 Day War?

You're funny!
Let's hope China,India,Pakistan,Russia SOMEONE that can destroy Israel steps in and helps Iran.

I neither love nor hate "Jews," they are people, Adolph
They are the seed of the devil.

He's always been a Jew hater on the board.

He advocates the murder of every Jew. He also advocates white supremacy and supports Muslims. Haters are always hypocrites
No I only support Muslims when they are fighting AGAINST Jews or are helping to expose the Zionist controlled USA for its hypocrisy and war crimes. I don't want Muslims here at all but I would ally with them in a heartbeat.

Have you noticed how people who hate groups of people always do it because they know they are inferior to them and can't compete on a level playing field, so you have to disparage them for being in the group they are in, which they can't control?

Is that why you think Jews are superior to you? Economic success?

can you read?

Courts in this country don't hang anyone by the neck. That was a direct threat by you

can you read?

Isn't that what he's saying he's going to do? We know who's getting their next home visit ...
Welcome LOL I wouldn't piss on trump or a repub if they were on fire I DO have friends that would

I'll piss on you any time you want me to. Just let me know

can you read?

Courts in this country don't hang anyone by the neck. That was a direct threat by you
Firing squad for traitors?? Or just the chair?

can you read?

Kaz I wouldn't piss on you,, I'd like to see you burn to a crisp and feed your degenerate body to your republican slime

can you read?

Kaz I wouldn't piss on you,, I'd like to see you burn to a crisp and feed your degenerate body to your republican slime

Actually you'd like to do the burning, wouldn't you?

Threatening the presidents life is a serious offense. Might want to see if you can get the MODS to delete that one for you.
I never threatened You are one more FN liar and so is the mod that got my post deleted

can you read?

doc KMA[/QUOTE]

File a suit to stop it boy.

If it was you ??

If it was you ??

Me or kaz, you choose, hell both of us. You want to do that don't you?

I might sign up for the cyber warfare division - wherever that may be. I've been thinking about it for a while now. There wouldn't be better experience so long as I stayed out of combat. Cyber security is one of the strongest pillars of IT/IS going forward. Cyber warfare will be part of any major conflicts going forward, as well. Even non-conflict periods we are at risk..see the Russian election interference or the regular news about the big businesses being hacked.

Defending Arabs with bombs hidden in their socks to blow up innocent Jewish kids.. The longer this will take. Israel exists, get over it. Learn to co-exist and move on with it, don't rationalize Arab extremism. Sooner you do, better for all of us.

Thread isn’t even remotely on topic. Closed. A bunch of infractions have gone out to everyone who decided to turn this into a pissing match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back