So Why All the Lying About Russia?

Well naturally. The only Russian collusion that took place during the 2016 election was between Hillary Clinton and the Russians.

Well, Ms. Ayn Rand wanna-be.......

Ignorant Trump ass kissers.....like you, certainly.......should know that Putin HATED Hillary Clinton......If you want, I'll provide you and other morons within your ilk with DOZENS of stories as to why Vlad despised Hillary because she was tough on his fraudulent tactics on Russian "elections."

But, since you are a Trump ass kisser..........the very "best" way to defend your orange clown is to DIVERT to attacking Clinton because.......well, simply because you ARE a fucking moron.

Actually Putin disrespected Hillary Clinton. Even so, he was willing to do business with her and Bill: Uranium One, all those speeches Bill gave to the Russians, and the dossier which she paid for, to name a few things.
1 speech in Russia, of which he got approval for doing by the State department's Ethics lawyers BEFOREHAND. :rolleyes:

She paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not the Russian gvt. :rolleyes:

Not a dime, or a penny of Clinton foundation charity money goes in to the Clinton's pockets. :rolleyes:

Nobody knows how many speeches he gave. There was the one which he received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock. In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to peddle influence. She served the Obama administration from 2009-2013. During and after that time, Bill Clinton's speeches brought in millions of dollars. Not all of them took place in Moscow but you can bet all of them involved peddling influence and "pay for play."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/bill-clinton-speeches/

Let's see the report so we know.

How bout that?
By law....you can't.
And the lying Dems know this.

If Mueller conducted a thorough investigation, by law he cannot reveal names of innocent victims during the investigation. By law.
what law? Did that stop the Clinton email investigation from being released, all 800 pages of the FBI Investigation? Did this law stop the Starr report from being released, including grand jury testimony? Did that stop the Watergate investigation from being released? How about the Stzrok and Page texts and emails from being released, they were not charged with anything?

Most all situations where, we the people need to know or with great public interest, the courts rule, it ALL can be released, including grand jury testimony....
Look, all of the above, excluding the Starr Report, wasn't part of a Special Prosecutor investigation. You assume that every part of that report was released. It was not.
What you have heard has been information that was released in lawsuits filed by Judicial Watch. If it weren't for them, none of that evidence would have seen the light of day....and their whitewash exposed.
Now the left thinks they can do the same with the Mueller report......but here's the rub. Most of the damning evidence that could be released involves the people who perpetrated this fraud in the first place. Trump doesn't have any guilt in this matter. Only the people who paid for this crap (Hillary), and then leaked it to the press.
Bill Clinton lied to a Grand Jury, BTW. He was the focus of the Starr Investigation. He agreed to pay a fine and give up his license to practice law.
let's start with finding out how the investigation began, before you blame the Dossier, that wasn't even around when they first began investigating... what intelligence were they given or discovered to trigger the investigation?
None.
The investigation was started to provide cover if Hitlery lost the election.
She lost.....so they kept it going.
Probably would have dropped the whole thing and buried it if she had won.

Let's face facts. Not only was Hitlery caught using a private server, but she was using that server to pass along TS information. But the real reason for the private server was to coverup weapons trafficking to Anti-Syrian Freedom Fighters (ISIS) that the Obama Administration knew about.
Now, why do you think Obama gave $150 billion to Iran? Mostly likely hush money to keep the Russians and the Syrians from ratting him out. He claimed that we owed Iran $16 billion. Why did he give them $150 billion?

Why did Trump ban Syrian refugees in particular? Because Obama was trying to bring ISIS members to the US. He was already good friends with the Muslim Brotherhood. You know, those guys that tried to take over Egypt??? Eventually one of the fuckers would end up in Minnesota and run for Congress....bringing their special brand of Islam to America inside our government.....exactly the way Omar has today.

This is what happens when you have something to hide and run for political office. The higher the office, the more chance for political blackmail by our enemies. This is a textbook red-flag when you apply for a security clearance. The kind of associations Obama had would have made sure he never got a TS clearance under normal circumstances.

Well naturally. The only Russian collusion that took place during the 2016 election was between Hillary Clinton and the Russians.

Well, Ms. Ayn Rand wanna-be.......

Ignorant Trump ass kissers.....like you, certainly.......should know that Putin HATED Hillary Clinton......If you want, I'll provide you and other morons within your ilk with DOZENS of stories as to why Vlad despised Hillary because she was tough on his fraudulent tactics on Russian "elections."

But, since you are a Trump ass kisser..........the very "best" way to defend your orange clown is to DIVERT to attacking Clinton because.......well, simply because you ARE a fucking moron.

Actually Putin disrespected Hillary Clinton. Even so, he was willing to do business with her and Bill: Uranium One, all those speeches Bill gave to the Russians, and the dossier which she paid for, to name a few things.
1 speech in Russia, of which he got approval for doing by the State department's Ethics lawyers BEFOREHAND. :rolleyes:

She paid Fusion GPS for opposition research, not the Russian gvt. :rolleyes:

Not a dime, or a penny of Clinton foundation charity money goes in to the Clinton's pockets. :rolleyes:

Nobody knows how many speeches he gave. There was the one which he received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock. In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to peddle influence. She served the Obama administration from 2009-2013. During and after that time, Bill Clinton's speeches brought in millions of dollars. Not all of them took place in Moscow but you can bet all of them involved peddling influence and "pay for play."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/bill-clinton-speeches/

"...
federal agents found evidence "indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton's charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow."

"Isn't that called bribery?

"Strangely, the Department of Justice first discovered the Russian racketeering scheme and the links to Clinton in 2009. But it failed to bring charges, and dragged its investigation out for four years with no substantive action.

"Meanwhile, in October of 2010, the State Department and the interagency Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) curiously — and unanimously — approved the sale of part of Uranium One, a Canadian-based company with uranium interests in the U.S., to Rosatom, a Russian state holding company.

"Why is this significant? That sale gave Russia, a potential nuclear foe, defacto control over 20% of the U.S.' uranium supply. "

The real collusion is and always has been between the criminal democrats and various and assorted foreign powers who seek to steal our resources and in some cases, overthrow our government.

Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real — And It Involves Hillary Clinton | Investor's Business Daily

Let's face facts. Not only was Hitlery caught using a private server, but she was using that server to pass along TS information. But the real reason for the private server was to coverup weapons trafficking to Anti-Syrian Freedom Fighters (ISIS) that the Obama Administration knew about.

Post a link retard.

And NOT to the server..to the idiot claim that covering up trafficking...

Supposedly the Mueller Report says that there was no "collusion".

So why did all those people lie...about Russia and meetings with Russians?

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself
I'm sure I missed a few...

Russia is a third rate economic power run by a Mafia cartel that has a second rate military and nukes. Putin is desperately trying to foment social discord and political discord, trying to break up the EU, backed right wing fascist groups in France, Eastern Europe, Spain, and throughout the world...

These people didn't lie about meetings with France. They didn't even lie about meetings with China (that we know of). They lied about Russia.

Why?

Some have said that these people are simply liars. They lie about everything. That in ITSELF is a problem but more than that...it's always Russia

WHY?

Hopefully the Mueller report answers that question
To hide their cooperation with them.

The Mueller report is a shame, the investigation a fake at least in the end. I suppose it's possible Barr shut it down and dictated the conclusions, but I really think it was never meant to go anywhere to start with.

Oh so NOW the investigation is a sham??

When it was in progress all you could talk about was how Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would get Trump impeached. Hell his investigation was the greatest thing you'd ever heard of.

Surprise.

Now all I see is rants about how the investigation was a sham.

You really need new material. What you have is old and just about as stupid as you are.
I spent so much time reminding you kids Mueller was a life long republican that I forgot he was a life long republican.

why do you want it to continue?

What is it you suggest be done?

I want answers.

Once we have the report we'll see if there are answers
what answers are you looking for? why won't you accept the answers in the report?

Are you now calling mueller stupid and ineffective?

because they aren't mueller's answers. they are barr's summary & interpretation of mueller's answers.
that would be illegal to misquote a special prosecutors report. how do you know he miss quoted since you haven't seen the report yet? wow, again, I didn't know you all were Bob's buddies and got to see the report before everyone else.

because there aren't any quotes around his words indicating that they were mueller's.

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

They lied to the American people.

They risked JAIL for these lies.

Why would they do that?
You have to be specific genius.......what did Don Jr lie about?
Trump Tower in Russia.
No Trump Tower in Russia. That was cooked up by Lanny Davis.

trump signed a letter of intent for that very same moscow tower.
so? is that illegal? show me the statute he violated.

i never said it was illegal............ i am pointing out the big fat lie that there was 'No Trump Tower. That was cooked up by Lanny Davis'.

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

Why would they do that?
Perhaps some zanax would help you and stop watching cnn the lying network .

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Russia is a third rate economic power run by a Mafia cartel that has a second rate military and nukes. Putin is desperately trying to foment social discord and political discord, trying to break up the EU, backed right wing fascist groups in France, Eastern Europe, Spain, and throughout the world...

These people didn't lie about meetings with France. They didn't even lie about meetings with China (that we know of). They lied about Russia.

Why?

Some have said that these people are simply liars. They lie about everything. That in ITSELF is a problem but more than that...it's always Russia

WHY?

The Mueller report is a shame, the investigation a fake at least in the end. I suppose it's possible Barr shut it down and dictated the conclusions, but I really think it was never meant to go anywhere to start with.

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Your really butt hurt my my lets face it you wouldnt be happy unless a judge wearing a kangaroo costume with a jury all wearing hillary costumes found trump guilty of spitting on the side walk and he was sentenced to hanging in public on the white house lawn on election day.and steele was the hangemen and only cnn was allowed to report
What was that about my butt and your face?

Let's see the report so we know.

How bout that?
By law....you can't.
And the lying Dems know this.

If Mueller conducted a thorough investigation, by law he cannot reveal names of innocent victims during the investigation. By law.
what law? Did that stop the Clinton email investigation from being released, all 800 pages of the FBI Investigation? Did this law stop the Starr report from being released, including grand jury testimony? Did that stop the Watergate investigation from being released? How about the Stzrok and Page texts and emails from being released, they were not charged with anything?

Most all situations where, we the people need to know or with great public interest, the courts rule, it ALL can be released, including grand jury testimony....
Look, all of the above, excluding the Starr Report, wasn't part of a Special Prosecutor investigation. You assume that every part of that report was released. It was not.
What you have heard has been information that was released in lawsuits filed by Judicial Watch. If it weren't for them, none of that evidence would have seen the light of day....and their whitewash exposed.
Now the left thinks they can do the same with the Mueller report......but here's the rub. Most of the damning evidence that could be released involves the people who perpetrated this fraud in the first place. Trump doesn't have any guilt in this matter. Only the people who paid for this crap (Hillary), and then leaked it to the press.
Bill Clinton lied to a Grand Jury, BTW. He was the focus of the Starr Investigation. He agreed to pay a fine and give up his license to practice law.
let's start with finding out how the investigation began, before you blame the Dossier, that wasn't even around when they first began investigating... what intelligence were they given or discovered to trigger the investigation?
Crossfire Hurricane. The insurance policy to remove Trump from office should he be elected.

I want answers.

The answers have already told you that there was no collusion, obstruction, etc. It won't matter though. You can't handle the fact that you lost 2016.

there may not have been enough to convict on a charge of conspiracy... but trump HAS NOT been exonerated on OBSTRUCTION & saying he has is a big fat orange LIE.
Name me a prosecutor that has exonerated someone?

trump is saying that mueller has.

I want answers.

The answers have already told you that there was no collusion, obstruction, etc. It won't matter though. You can't handle the fact that you lost 2016.

there may not have been enough to convict on a charge of conspiracy... but trump HAS NOT been exonerated on OBSTRUCTION & saying he has is a big fat orange LIE.

Is that your fantasy on fantasy island?

that is his fantasy based on barr's summary- but barr himself said trump wasn't exonerated. research it yourself.

Last edited:

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Oh so NOW the investigation is a sham??

When it was in progress all you could talk about was how Trump colluded with the Russians and the Mueller report would get Trump impeached. Hell his investigation was the greatest thing you'd ever heard of.

Surprise.

Now all I see is rants about how the investigation was a sham.

You really need new material. What you have is old and just about as stupid as you are.
I spent so much time reminding you kids Mueller was a life long republican that I forgot he was a life long republican.

So he can be trusted.

You just flat out LIE...doncha?

He absolutely lied about that meeting. He claimed it was about adoptions. It was about the tit for tat of Russian supplied "dirt on Hillary" (the acceptance of or even attempt to obtain is illegal) in return for the lifting of SANCTIONS. That's an ASTOUNDING act on it's face. Trading American policy for getting money to Putin. That's INSANE! How does that get ignored? They were offering to sell American POLICY

The particular sanction that they most wanted removed was the Magnitsky Act which so angered Putin because it affected HIS money (for which his retaliation was ending adoptions of Russian orphans)

Trump lied about that meeting. Don Jr. lied about that meeting. Manafort attended and Kushner attended.
He has always set it was setup to get dirt, but that it ended up being a bait and switch by the Russian chick

So it's not illegal to get dirt on a campaign...if it were the Hilary campaign would all be in jail based on the Steele dossier along
And Don Jr has always said he was looking for dirt when he set up the meeting.....he's never lied about that
And he has said the meeting ended up about adoption, which pissed him off...again never lied about that....

so where is the lie?
working with foreign governments to influence an election is against the law, dumbass. paying a foreigner for his efforts to find out bad things about an opponent is legal, dumbass. Steele is a British citizen, one of our strongest allies. But he does not represent the British government in any way. He was the former head of the British spy agency in Moscow and had contacts with russians who were aware of Putin's and other oligarch's actions in that country, but were not acting as agents of that country...in fact, his russian contacts who supplied info about ties to putin and trump and to other russian bankers and fatcats connected to putin would probably be killed by Putin if he found out who they were!! get it? Steele's dossier was anti-Putin, not pro-russian. donnie's meeting was with clearly identified Putin agents, working at the behest of Putin to give Trump a better chance of winning the election- HIS OWN EMAILS SHOW THIS....the lie was after when he first said it was about Russian adoptions...you need to watch an actual news show to have a clue, bozo.
john Podesta and hitlery shouldn't have done that then eh?

And dude, you truly crack me up with your flailing around. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
what foreign government did they even talk to, stupid bitch? good god, you are stupid even for a trump stooge. podesta had his emails hacked by RUSSIAN AGENTS WHO THEN HAD IT PUBLISHED IT ON RUSSIAN AGENT ASSANGE'S WIKILEAKS SITE, STUPID. we know that for a fact. have you even read any real news reports? can you even read any real news reports, boy?
you do know he got immunity to rag on Manafort right? hmmmmm you ain't too bright there are you?

only2 people have immunity. allen weisellberg the CFO of trumpco & david pecker from the enquirer.

that is his fantasy based on barr's summary but barr himself said trump wasn't exonerated. research it yourself.

Turning the Mueller report to Barr....and having Barr giving us HIS "opinion" of what Mueller found and did not find, is the equivalent of Mueller having given the report to Don Jr. for an "honest" assessment of what was found over the last 22 months.

Barr, Mueller and Rosenstein MUST be called before House committees and testify under oath.

They lied to Congress

They lied to the FBI

Why would they do that?
Perhaps some zanax would help you and stop watching cnn the lying network .

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Flynn
Pence
Don Jr
Kushner
Sessions
Papadopolous
Trump himself

Why?

WHY?

Your really butt hurt my my lets face it you wouldnt be happy unless a judge wearing a kangaroo costume with a jury all wearing hillary costumes found trump guilty of spitting on the side walk and he was sentenced to hanging in public on the white house lawn on election day.and steele was the hangemen and only cnn was allowed to report
What was that about my butt and your face?
My face is cute your ass is streched out so much it sounds like a train entering a tunnel

Forum List

Back