So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mideast-Iran-Nuclear_Horo-635x357.jpg

what else is new? the ass lickers of the rapist pig, muhummad, have been
using similar lines to excite the muslimah sluts for centuries

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mideast-Iran-Nuclear_Horo-635x357.jpg

what else is new? the ass lickers of the rapist pig, muhummad, have been
using similar lines to excite the muslimah sluts for centuries
fatimah birthday is today . congratulations:D
congratulations.png

for those who do not know----FARTIMAH is the slut who was married to the ----a real special guy for Shiites-------ALI HUSSEIN. she was the daughter of
muhummad and wanted her husband to be THE NEXT KING after the rapist pig
muhummad died. It did not work out-

Last edited:
Sadly no one FORCED your fellow Turk shit to stop
murdering Armenians in circa 1915. Are these the points that you struggle to make?
"'There cannot be good terrorists or bad terrorists, they are all evil, we have to fight against evil and I want to thank you again for your call,' Erdogan told Rivlin."
Shit clumps?
Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin

ROFLMAO------Erdogan is an OPPORTUNIST islamo Nazi dog-----his "opinions"
change with the climate in his backyard

murdering Armenians in circa 1915. Are these the points that you struggle to make?
"'There cannot be good terrorists or bad terrorists, they are all evil, we have to fight against evil and I want to thank you again for your call,' Erdogan told Rivlin."
Shit clumps?

Muslimah sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses are not "terrorists" ----they are NOBLE shahidahs

Shit clumps?

Muslimah sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses are not "terrorists" ----they are NOBLE shahidahs
000_8T1X7.jpg

Your hero?

Shit clumps?

So is Bibi.
What's your point?

Shit clumps?

So is Bibi.
What's your point?

----right----you have devolved to "I'm rubber and you're glue....."

Shit clumps?

How else are they supposed to counterattack against the Judeo-American axis of evil?

/

Prove they have chemical weapons and nukes. No one has proven it yet. :dunno:
(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

It's widely accepted Israel possesses both Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

OK Dingle Berry

Name one "crazy islamic nation" which has used Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

OK Dingle Berry

:rolleyes:

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons.

However, Syria has signed and ratified the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty. While Israel is actually one of the few nations on earth that hasn't ratified the Treaty. It also hasn't signed on to other Treaties pertaining to arms. So why the double standard U.S. policy in regards to Israel? Just interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.
I brand you as a moron who follows flawed logic. Here is why. Muslim countries are filled with nutjob and terrorist supports. They can't be trusted to not use them or provide them to terrorist organizations.

Israel on the other hate, regardless of what the antisemitics side states, can be trusted to not use them or provide them to terrorist.

Israel's weapons aren't a problem for use, nukes or other WMDs in Muslim hands are a direct threat to the world!

No go take a few tugs on Ron Paul's cock!

The one big thing being ignored by the zionuts , anti-Semites like GHook93 , Hagees religionists and American Likudnicks is that the ONLY reason Israhell exists is because Harry S Truman needed to beat Dewey and in order to be electable accepted $2 million from Ben Gurion and recognized the Jewish State in order to woe the Jewish vote.

Truman did not like the zionuts but had no choice ; he capitulated to the demands of his political campaign..

1.5 million Palestinians were suddenly foreigners in their own land.

Wrong boy... The Jews kicked ass for their land:cool:

Israel can posses nuclear weapons because Washington allows it.

The implicit point is that Washington controls the world.

Republicans preach small government, yet there is no place outside of Washington's sphere of influence, nor is there any foreign problem too expensive for the American taxpayer.

This is why an attack in Brussels is treated like a Washington problem - yet we should know that if we treat all European problems as Washington problems, than we are merely empowering Washington to bankrupt the American taxpayer and create unintended consequences. [When will Republicans learn that Washington can't save the world]

Attention Republicans. I have a comment followed by a question. You tell us that Washington doesn't have the competence to run a laundromat. So, why did you empower it to destabilize the Muddle East for the purpose of nation building? Washington can't effectively control the 50 states, but somehow you thought it was competent enough to rebuild the greater Middle East into a modern Western Democracy? Are you kidding me?

Welcome to the law of unintended consequences.

The war on terrorism - which is built around military destabilization followed by nation building - is a fucking blueprint for unintended consequences.

The destabilization of Iraq unleashed the predicted chaos of civil war and tribalism, and it created the power vacuum that allowed Isis to rise. [What if this is what happens when you give Washington the power to do big things?]

This is what happens when Republicans give Washington the power to Save The World.

And this is why we don't trust Republican voters.

(We know the democrats will give Washington the power to save the world, but the Republicans claim to be smarter than that. So why do they always give government even more power and money than the democrats?)

(psst: you are fools)

Last edited:

OK Dingle Berry

Syria and Iraq both used chemical weapons on their own people.
Chemical weapons were also used in the Iran-Iraq War.

OK Dingle Berry

Syria and Iraq both used chemical weapons on their own people.
Chemical weapons were also used in the Iran-Iraq War.
I just posted the videos isis used them too

Forum List

Back