So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Khamenei: Israel won’t survive next 25 years

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mideast-Iran-Nuclear_Horo-635x357.jpg

They say that every year. Yet Israel continues to be the most successful and only 1st world nation the Middle East.

Prove they have chemical weapons and nukes. No one has proven it yet. :dunno:
(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

It's widely accepted Israel possesses both Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

OK Dingle Berry

Name one "crazy islamic nation" which has used Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

atm none of them have them dumbass.

(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

OK Dingle Berry

Syria and Iraq both used chemical weapons on their own people.
Chemical weapons were also used in the Iran-Iraq War.
iran have most victim because of chemical ..........
all of chemical ..... did buy from west country .even germany

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mideast-Iran-Nuclear_Horo-635x357.jpg

They say that every year. Yet Israel continues to be the most successful and only 1st world nation the Middle East.
1st world nation the Middle East ????????
tabbing victim pulls knife out of own neck, kills terrorist ...
www.timesofisrael.com › Israel & the Region
ترجمه این صفحه۱۸ اسفند ۱۳۹۴ ه‍.ش. - An Israeli man who was stabbed multiple times Tuesday afternoon in a terror attack in Petah Tikva managed to remove the knife from his neck ...
Israeli man seriously wounded in stabbing attack | The ...
www.timesofisrael.com › Israel & the Region
ترجمه این صفحهAn Israeli man was wounded Wednesday night in a terror stabbing at a gas station outside the West Bank settlement of Givat Ze'ev, north of Jerusalem.
6 Stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade by ultra ...
www.haaretz.com › Israel News
ترجمه این صفحهSix people were stabbed at Jerusalem's annual Gay Pride Parade on Thursday. ... Earlier on Thursday, Israel Police arrested right-wing extremist Baruch Marzel ...
Palestinian teens stab, kill Israeli in West Bank supermarket ...
www.reuters.com/.../us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0V...
۲۹ بهمن ۱۳۹۴ ه‍.ش. - Two Palestinian 14-year-olds stabbed and killed an Israeli in a packed supermarket in the occupied West Bank on Thursday, Israeli and ...

Sadly no one FORCED your fellow Turk shit to stop
murdering Armenians in circa 1915. Are these the points that you struggle to make?
"'There cannot be good terrorists or bad terrorists, they are all evil, we have to fight against evil and I want to thank you again for your call,' Erdogan told Rivlin."
Shit clumps?
Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin

Muslimah sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses are not "terrorists" ----they are NOBLE shahidahs

How else are they supposed to counterattack against the Judeo-American axis of evil?

/
Sadly no one FORCED your fellow Turk shit to stop
murdering Armenians in circa 1915. Are these the points that you struggle to make?
"'There cannot be good terrorists or bad terrorists, they are all evil, we have to fight against evil and I want to thank you again for your call,' Erdogan told Rivlin."
Shit clumps?
Turkey ready to work with Israel against terror, Erdogan tells Rivlin

Muslimah sluts who tie bombs to their whore asses are not "terrorists" ----they are NOBLE shahidahs

How else are they supposed to counterattack against the Judeo-American axis of evil?

/
you are entitled to your preferences

OK Dingle Berry

Iran does not have "most" of anything other than filth

Personally, i feel we've ceded too much of our foreign policy decisions regarding the Middle East, to Israel. It seems anytime Israel decides it wants war with a nation over there, it begins heavily lobbying the U.S. to start a conflict.

More Americans really should look into what Founding Fathers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said about 'Entanglng Alliances.' We have to be very careful. Our foreign policy shouldn't be too intertwined with other nations' foreign policies...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson

Actually, there's only one nation on earth that's ever used such WMD.

Chemical weapons were widely used in WWI, they were also used by Saddam, by Assad in Syria, and by isis against the Kurds. Get your head out of your ass.:slap:

OK Dingle Berry

There are questions about Syria. Many believe U.S/Western-backed 'Rebels' or ISIS used them. And Iraq's chemical weapons were supplied to it by the U.S. The U.S. supported Hussein and Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war.

OK Dingle Berry

Yeah, Iraq slaughtered a lot of Iranians with U.S.-supplied Chemical Weapons during the Iran-Iraq War.

OK Dingle Berry

Yeah, Iraq slaughtered a lot of Iranians with U.S.-supplied Chemical Weapons during the Iran-Iraq War.
18006_orig.jpg

+ people still suffering ........

2015 :
hejababharpnu.blogfa.com5.jpg

Chemical weapons were widely used in WWI, they were also used by Saddam, by Assad in Syria, and by isis against the Kurds. Get your head out of your ass.:slap:

The big stuff was only used once, and by only one nation. Get your head of your ass.

OK Dingle Berry

18006_orig.jpg

+ people still suffering ........

2015 :
hejababharpnu.blogfa.com5.jpg

Well you see, Saddam was our 'Buddy' then. So it was cool.

Personally, i feel we've ceded too much of our foreign policy decisions regarding the Middle East, to Israel. It seems anytime Israel decides it wants war with a nation over there, it begins heavily lobbying the U.S. to start a conflict.

More Americans really should look into what Founding Fathers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said about 'Entanglng Alliances.' We have to be very careful. Our foreign policy shouldn't be too intertwined with other nations' foreign policies...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson
Get a clue fucko! I know your a delusional dipshit that still follows hypocritical porker Ron Paul, who by his own admission was a failed legislator.

But the US has not fought one war for Israel. In '48 they placed and embargo on the region. The Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth, if I wasn't for the UK and France arming the Jews there would have been a second Holocaust.

In '52 the American were part of the conflict but the dictates the terms. The Jews should have remained in control of the Suez Canal, but the Americans were afraid of Soviets. America nor did any foreign army help the Jews in '67, '73 or '82!!! None.

Now since you are a douche bag conspiracy nut you will say we went into to Iraq for Israel. Bullshit. It gave zero strategic value to do that. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was polarizing force to the Persians. We went into Iraq because of our own reasons and it had nothing to do with Israel.

We didn't go to war with Libya because of Israel and we didn't get involved in Syria because of Israel.

So take off your tinfoil hat and realize you worship at best a fraud at worst a nutjob failed politician.

Get a clue fucko! I know your a delusional dipshit that still follows hypocritical porker Ron Paul, who by his own admission was a failed legislator.

But the US has not fought one war for Israel. In '48 they placed and embargo on the region. The Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth, if I wasn't for the UK and France arming the Jews there would have been a second Holocaust.

In '52 the American were part of the conflict but the dictates the terms. The Jews should have remained in control of the Suez Canal, but the Americans were afraid of Soviets. America nor did any foreign army help the Jews in '67, '73 or '82!!! None.

Now since you are a douche bag conspiracy nut you will say we went into to Iraq for Israel. Bullshit. It gave zero strategic value to do that. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was polarizing force to the Persians. We went into Iraq because of our own reasons and it had nothing to do with Israel.

We didn't go to war with Libya because of Israel and we didn't get involved in Syria because of Israel.

So take off your tinfoil hat and realize you worship at best a fraud at worst a nutjob failed politician.

Just stating my opinion. I feel we have ceded too much of our foreign policy decision-making in the Middle East, to Israel. It's become a very chaotic dangerous Entangling Alliance.

Just stating my opinion. I feel we have ceded too much of our foreign policy decision-making in the Middle East, to Israel. It's become a very chaotic dangerous Entangling Alliance.
It is less about Israel and more about oil. There have been many other conflicts in the ME that have nothing to do with Israel.

It is less about Israel and more about oil. There have been many other conflicts in the ME that have nothing to do with Israel.

Hey, i like Israel being an ally. I'm not Antisemitic. But i just feel things have gotten out of control. If Israel wants war, than it should wage it itself. We shouldn't be required to go to war everytime Israel pressures us to. I'd like to see us start taking the Thomas Jefferson approach...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none."

QUOTE]

I am FASCINATED-------can you provide some examples?

Forum List

Back