So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Absolutely . The following HISTORICAL FACTS support their effort: to RETALIATE:

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

That's awful! How many fewer Arabs are there now, compared to 1925?

The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

Norman G Finkelstein
US Historian and "self hating Jew
"

Shouldn't you be more worried about a bankrupt Puerto Rico than the Jews?

I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I think we have an invasion of Puerto Ricans to the mainland. People are fleeing, are you concerned? Are the Jews responsible for that too?

Really, Puerto Ricans can "invade" the mainland, aren't they second or third class citizens?

.No the sponsors of the welfare state are responsible for that.

So you would approve of them using Chemical Weapons?
I sincerely hope they never have to.

He has no problem with the islamist using them he actually favors them:wtf:

You're obviously still missing the point. I'm not favoring anyone. I'm fine with us having a close relationship with Israel. I want that with all nations in the world. But our current foreign policy in the Middle East does reflect a biased hypocritical double standard. It's perfectly reasonable for others in the region to be resentful of that.

We need a more balanced approach. We also need to dramatically scale back our meddling. And we have to be careful allowing another nation to dictate our foreign policy in a region. I'm not interested in going to war everytime Israel demands it. If it wants war, it can go ahead and wage it on its own. I'm with possibly our wisest Founding Father...

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations -entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson.
Obviously you live in Jefferson's fantasy world. A more balanced approach? You do understand that world politics is Machiavellian at best? No of course you don't.

I'll go with Jefferson. Folks like you are only gonna lead us to WWIII carnage and misery.

Thomas Jefferson & Radical Islam's War on the West
America's historical entanglement with the "religion of peace."
03_thomas_jefferson.jpg

These “Barbary Pirates” were in fact just typical Middle Eastern Muslims known then as Mahometans or Mussulmen who did not consume alcohol and prayed to Allah several times a day. They crewed the ships of the Mediterranean Sea’s Islamic city-states and their efforts to capture cargo and passenger vessels were both economic and religious. Like today's terrorists, these predecessors called themselves Mujahidin or "soldiers in the Jihad" and engaged in holy war against the West. Not much has changed in 200 years.

Jefferson argued correctly that paying "tribute" to Muslim extremism would encourage further malfeasance: "infidel" enslavement, hostage-taking and ship hijacking had already plagued Europe for a thousand years. Although John Adams concurred, as America had no standing navy, the circumstance forced the new, debt-ridden nation to pay a hefty 1 million dollar tithe (approximately 10% of the U.S. government's annual revenues in 1800),

Thomas Jefferson & Radical Islam's War on the West
"Not much has changed

Israel is allowed to possess chem and nuclear weapons because nobody can do anything against him.
Jews think they're the superior ones and that makes them absolutely dangerous....

The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

That's awful! How many fewer Arabs are there now, compared to 1925?

The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

Norman G Finkelstein
"

I think we have an invasion of Puerto Ricans to the mainland. People are fleeing, are you concerned? Are the Jews responsible for that too?

Really, Puerto Ricans can "invade" the mainland, aren't they second or third class citizens?

The leftist have screwed the place up so bad people have to flee. Bloated government bureaucracy has bankrupted the place ...Sad really...How about you worry less about the Jews, and more about what goes on in your own back yard boy:slap:

Israel is allowed to possess chem and nuclear weapons because nobody can do anything against him.
Jews think they're the superior ones and that makes them absolutely dangerous....
You must have stock in aluminum foil....... :eusa_whistle:

Norman G Finkelstein
"

The leftist have screwed the place up so bad people have to flee. Bloated government bureaucracy has bankrupted the place ...Sad really...How about you worry less about the Jews, and more about what goes on in your own back yard boy:slap:
Hate to tell ya this but 2/3s of the anti-Israel types are right wing conspiracy nuts. :dunno:

Hate to tell ya this but 2/3s of the anti-Israel types are right wing conspiracy nuts. :dunno:

And the other 2/3rds are lefties.

Norman G Finkelstein
"

I expose and deplore corruption, injustice and, tyranny WHEREVER I find it.

I expose and deplore corruption, injustice and, tyranny WHEREVER I find it.

Look in Puerto Rico you have plenty there.

other than the white supremacists types, most of the Jew haters are leftists these days

Forum List

Back