So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Prove they have chemical weapons and nukes. No one has proven it yet. :dunno:
(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

Why hasn't Israel ratified weapons treaties like the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty? It's one of the very few nations on earth that hasn't signed on to some of these treaties.
Because it exists in a sea of hostility.

So you would approve of them using Chemical Weapons?
I sincerely hope they never have to.

(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

Why hasn't Israel ratified weapons treaties like the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty? It's one of the very few nations on earth that hasn't signed on to some of these treaties.

WHY don't you people move to Arizona ?

Divide the state into two- East : Jewish - West : Goy

But you'll approve of it if they do? You do know that most other nations on earth have ratified these treaties, right? That includes nations like Syria and Iran.

But you'll approve of it if they do? You do know that most other nations on earth have ratified these treaties, right? That includes nations like Syria and Iran.

They don't have to, they are the "chosen ones" and they control the US foreign affairs apparatchik.

The original question posing as a thread title fails to accept that Israel, like Iran, is a sovereign nation. That there is NO "World Government" to allow or disallow. It's time for all nations to fuck off and let nations be nations. Unless, of course, you want to question why The United States should be allowed to......

They don't have to, they are the "chosen ones" and they control the US foreign affairs apparatchik.

Yeah, i do worry about these folks. It does appear they're willing to defend anything Israel does. It's getting to the point where i'm not sure if we're controlling our own Foreign Policy. Sometimes i do get the feeling Israel is calling our Foreign Policy shots in the Middle East. I'm not comfortable with that. And i know our Founding Fathers wouldn't be either.

Yeah, i do worry about these folks. It does appear they're willing to defend anything Israel does. It's getting to the point where i'm not sure if we're controlling our own Foreign Policy. Sometimes i do get the feeling Israel is calling our Foreign Policy shots in the Middle East. I'm not comfortable with that. And i know our Founding Fathers wouldn't be either.

Sometimes i do get the feeling Israel is calling our Foreign Policy shots in the Middle East.

Well, yeah, after they got Bush to invade Iran and destroy their nuclear capacity.....oh wait.

The original question posing as a thread title fails to accept that Israel, like Iran, is a sovereign nation. That there is NO "World Government" to allow or disallow. It's time for all nations to fuck off and let nations be nations. Unless, of course, you want to question why The United States should be allowed to......

The Zionuts and the American Likudnicks fail to accept that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians and that the zionuts had NO AUTHORITY whatsoever to carve out a Jewish State.

.NONE

Israel has never threatened anyone with Nukes. Iran routinely threatens not just Israel.

I am sure Israel has nukes. They have the scientists and engineers. I am not concerned because I am sure they wont use them unless the world has gone so batshit that Israel is the least of our problems

Sometimes i do get the feeling Israel is calling our Foreign Policy shots in the Middle East.

Well, yeah, after they got Bush to invade Iran and destroy their nuclear capacity.....oh wait.

Well in fairness, Israel was a driving force behind pushing the U.S. to invade Iraq too. It's done the same in regards to Syria. So let's see, so far it's pushed for us to invade 3 countries over there. Are there any more countries it wants us to invade? When it does it end?

\Dingleberry

a few facts you need to consider and which has prevented the Judeo-American axis of evil to act

1- Iran's nuclear facilities are underground
2- the US has bunker buster bombs but WHERE do they drop them, Iran is huge
3- Syria is NOT yet under Israhell's control - so Syria can immediately RETALIATE
4- Lebanon is still not under Israhell's control so Hezbollah can immediately RETALIATE
5- Putin is not going to allow zionut expansionism

Fuck you now

\Dingleberry

a few facts you need to consider and which has prevented the Judeo-American axis of evil to act

3- Syria is NOT yet under Israhell's control - so Syria can immediately RETALIATE
4- Lebanon is still not under Israhell's control so Hezbollah can immediately RETALIATE

Fuck you now

Yeah, Israel has pushed for us to invade Syria, Iraq, and Iran. So when does it end? How many more countries over there does it want us to invade? It looks like endless war to me. I'm over it. We need to disengage from the Middle East.

\Dingleberry

Fuck you now

Yeah, Israel has pushed for us to invade Syria, Iraq, and Iran. So when does it end? How many more countries over there does it want us to invade? It looks like endless war to me. I'm over it. We need to disengage from the Middle East.

SO who will be the next president will determine whether or not we have WWIII.

\Dingleberry

Fuck you now

doll1.jpg

Show me on this doll where the mean Jew touched you.

The "sea of hostility" exists because

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

Love the spin dud, did you come up with that all by yourself or did you cut and paste from Al Jazeera?

I bet you're always the best dressed gent at all the conspiracy theory seminars. :thup:

6a00e54f926318883300e552b5fa798834-500pi

As most of our modern wars have been initiated by the need for OIL, the U.S. and Britain, fearing that a union between the Soviets and Arab states would deny the west of a key energy resource, the state of Israel was established to divert Arab unity in the region.

Jews commenced buying land in Palestine at the outset of the nineteenth century
in order to get control of the OIL deposits of the MIDDLE EAST-------
**** thus has NAT learned in the mosque

Guess who has a strange affinity for the Islamofascist?..You and Obama are on the same page:cuckoo:

'Mutually Assured Destruction.' Iran's no dummy. It's actually quite the opposite. Having a nuclear capability will prevent Israel and others in the region from attacking it.

Shouldn't you be more worried about how Puerto Rico is going to survive being bankrupt, and less consumed with Jew hatred?
So islamofascist are rational to you?:wtf:

Absolutely . The following HISTORICAL FACTS support their effort: to RETALIATE:

1- The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

2- In 1949 Harry S Truman was in a tight race against Dewey - he accepted a 2 million dollar donation from Ben Gurion and assurances that he would get the Jewish vote - subsequently he made 2 million Palestinians foreigners in their own homeland

3- The US has been financing the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949

4- in 1990 the US invaded Iraq under false pretenses and remained there for 18 years - the US slaughtered millions of Iraqis

5- The US invaded the Afpak region where it has slaughtered thousand of Muslims

6- The US invaded Syria where it completely destroyed the country . According to recently disclosed emails , Ms Clinton stated that Syria was invaded in order to defend Israel

Solution

The US government must adhere to Constitutional restraints which DOES NOT authorize it to

A) meddle in the internal affairs of other nations

and

B) support and defend any country especially one which is a THEOCRATIC state

The Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 , determined to disappear the Palestinians by any means necessary

That's awful! How many fewer Arabs are there now, compared to 1925?

The goal of “disappearing” the indigenous Arab population points to a virtual truism buried beneath a mountain of apologetic Zionist literature: what spurred Palestinians’ opposition to Zionism was not anti-Semitism in the sense of an irrational hatred of Jews but rather the prospect—very real—of their expulsion. In his magisterial study of Palestinian nationalism, Yehoshua Porath suggests that the “major factor nourishing” Arab anti-Semitism “was not hatred for the Jews as such but opposition to Jewish settlement in Palestine”.7

Norman G Finkelstein
US Historian and "self hating Jew
"

Shouldn't you be more worried about a bankrupt Puerto Rico than the Jews?

Last edited:

He has no problem with the islamist using them. He actually favors them:wtf:

Well in fairness, Israel was a driving force behind pushing the U.S. to invade Iraq too. It's done the same in regards to Syria. So let's see, so far it's pushed for us to invade 3 countries over there. Are there any more countries it wants us to invade? When it does it end?

:eek:The U.S. is a puppet of the Jews!!!

Forum List

Back