So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

The Jews did it!!!:cuckoo:

In some cases they do 'do it'. Israel wanted war with Syria. But we had no reason to get involved with its Civil War.

Israel started the Syrian civil war?...You get that from the Ron Paul school of stupidity?:dunno:

It may have played a part in it. It may have even gone as far as supporting ISIS there. But regardless, if Israel wanted war with Syria, than so be it. It doesn't mean we had to go to war.

Israel's at war with Syria?

Yes, it has bombed it several times since the start of its Civil War.

I am fascinated------can you cite examples? Israel has bombed gaza too and
even shot people who call themselves "Palestinians" in the street. In fact----
the USA has shot American citizens in the street TOO.

Maybe someone should call, or better yet go visit, Netenyahu and tell him we have decided they can't have nukes anymore. Let me know how that works out...

In some cases they do 'do it'. Israel wanted war with Syria. But we had no reason to get involved with its Civil War.

Israel started the Syrian civil war?...You get that from the Ron Paul school of stupidity?:dunno:

It may have played a part in it. It may have even gone as far as supporting ISIS there. But regardless, if Israel wanted war with Syria, than so be it. It doesn't mean we had to go to war.

Israel has conducted bombing raids in Syria since the start of its Civil War. Israel doesn't deny that. The reports are out there if you wanna check em out.

Israel has conducted bombing raids in Syria since the start of its Civil War. Israel doesn't deny that. The reports are out there if you wanna check em out.

I do not do YOUR googling------you have stated that ISRAEL created the civil war in
Syria-------JUSTIFY your idiot remark--------of course I have no doubt that you can
ALSO provde reasons for the islamo Nazi contention that Israel CREATED
ISIS AND THE "ARAB SPRING"--------I am familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda---
I no longer need LOOK FOR IT-------I can predict the contents of the KHUTBA
JUMAAT FECES FLING

I do not do YOUR googling------you have stated that ISRAEL created the civil war in
Syria-------JUSTIFY your idiot remark--------of course I have no doubt that you can
JUMAAT FECES FLING

Israel has bombed Syria since its Civil War started. Israel doesn't deny it. Personally, i feel it's illegal. Israel had no valid reason to bomb Syria. It should have been held accountable.

You're just a bit naive and uninformed. The Mossad and CIA have been stirring shit up all around the world for many years. I feel the 'Arab Spring' was a Western Intelligence-manufactured uprising. But that's just my own observation.

JUMAAT FECES FLING

Israel has bombed Syria since its Civil War started. Israel doesn't deny it. Personally, i feel it's illegal. Israel had no valid reason to bomb Syria. It should have been held accountable.

You're just a bit naive and uninformed. The Mossad and CIA have been stirring shit up all around the world for many years. I feel the 'Arab Spring' was a Western Intelligence-manufactured uprising. But that's just my own observation.

I am not as "NAIVE" as you imagine------I am very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda -------OF COURSE mossad and cia (the Zionist-controlled-CIA)
did it--------I have known all about the GRIP held by Mossad and the "Zionist-controlled Cia" since the 1950s when I first stumbled into islamo Nazi propaganda. In fact----according to your sources FLORIDADATION of
the public water supply in the USA is ALSO a "Zionist-controlled-CIA" Plot

JUMAAT FECES FLING

I am not as "NAIVE" as you imagine------I am very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda -------OF COURSE mossad and cia (the Zionist-controlled-CIA)
did it--------I have known all about the GRIP held by Mossad and the "Zionist-controlled Cia" since the 1950s when I first stumbled into islamo Nazi propaganda. In fact----according to your sources FLORIDADATION of

Well, you said all that. I didn't. I'm just telling you the Mossad and CIA are all around the world stirring shit up. That's the reality.

JUMAAT FECES FLING

Well, you said all that. I didn't. I'm just telling you the Mossad and CIA are all around the world stirring shit up. That's the reality.

yes-----I have known all that since my childhood-------I read the islamo Nazi propaganda from about age ten-----by the time I was 12----I still believed that
the stuff was something like MAD MAGAZINE_---ie---a JOKE. Then I began to
run into people like you-------who believed it with "perfect faith"

JUMAAT FECES FLING

yes-----I have known all that since my childhood-------I read the islamo Nazi propaganda from about age ten-----by the time I was 12----I still believed that

So you seriously believe the Mossad and CIA aren't all around the world stirring shit up? Really??

The Jews did it!!!:cuckoo:

"it may have played a big part...." --- <<< brilliant bit of sophistry, paul----you should become a lawyer

Israel is well known for its elaborate covert operations. It wouldn't suprise me a bit if the Mossad and CIA started the Syrian Civil War. Both have been doing that all around the world for many years. I'm actually kinda surprised you don't know that.

That is because your a conspiracy nut fool!

Funny how nutjob Ron Paul supporters believe the government is so incompetent it could run a kid's lemonade stand (which is true), but that incompetence does extend to when the Big Devil and Little Devil plan the destruction of the world. On that instance they are so highly efficient. Everything else they are horrible at!

JUMAAT FECES FLING

So you seriously believe the Mossad and CIA aren't all around the world stirring shit up? Really??

In fact I KNOW so--------there are not nearly enough Mossad agents in the world to
create the HUGE PILE OF SHIT and the IMMENSE PILE OF CORPSES that were and are still being created by filth like you and yours

Last edited:
JUMAAT FECES FLING

Yea I really believe they don't stir up the kind of trouble a mental midget like you believes they do.

Yea I really believe they don't stir up the kind of trouble a mental midget like you believes they do.

Do not blame paul------people do not forget the lessons of their childhood. I have been very candid about my childhood------Jewish---secular-----brought up in WASPVILLE------Based on Paul's posts-----I have a sense of him as a child who
probably still believed at age 8----that a fat man named SANTA CLAUS---flew around on a reindeer drawn sled on Christmas eve. Paul was probably bit perplexed by the DECLARATION of Pope John XXIII which was something like "DA JOOS OF TODAY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING (SOME GUY NAMED) JESUS" (circa ?? 1964? )
I grew up in a town full of PAULs

"it may have played a big part...." --- <<< brilliant bit of sophistry, paul----you should become a lawyer

Israel is well known for its elaborate covert operations. It wouldn't suprise me a bit if the Mossad and CIA started the Syrian Civil War. Both have been doing that all around the world for many years. I'm actually kinda surprised you don't know that.

That is because your a conspiracy nut fool!

Funny how nutjob Ron Paul supporters believe the government is so incompetent it could run a kid's lemonade stand (which is true), but that incompetence does extend to when the Big Devil and Little Devil plan the destruction of the world. On that instance they are so highly efficient. Everything else they are horrible at!

The CIA starts wars. Been doing it for many years. Stop being so naive.

In fact I KNOW so--------there are not nearly enough Mossad agents in the world to
create the HUGE PILE OF SHIT and the IMMENSE PILE OF CORPSES that were and are still being created by filth like you and yours

:lmao:

Attacking me personally, won't change the fact the CIA and Mossad have been stirring shit up around the world for several decades. It is what it is.

Attacking me personally, won't change the fact the CIA and Mossad have been stirring shit up around the world for several decades. It is what it is.

nothing will change the fact that Paul molests three year old children and----is---
metaphorically and actually----shit

The 9 nations in the world known to have Nuclear Weapons. Note, Iran is not on the list...

nukes-4.jpg

Nine Nations Have Nukes — Here's How Many Each Country Has

Forum List

Back