So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Personally, i feel we've ceded too much of our foreign policy decisions regarding the Middle East, to Israel. It seems anytime Israel decides it wants war with a nation over there, it begins heavily lobbying the U.S. to start a conflict.

More Americans really should look into what Founding Fathers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said about 'Entanglng Alliances.' We have to be very careful. Our foreign policy shouldn't be too intertwined with other nations' foreign policies...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson
Get a clue fucko! I know your a delusional dipshit that still follows hypocritical porker Ron Paul, who by his own admission was a failed legislator.

But the US has not fought one war for Israel. In '48 they placed and embargo on the region. The Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth, if I wasn't for the UK and France arming the Jews there would have been a second Holocaust.

In '52 the American were part of the conflict but the dictates the terms. The Jews should have remained in control of the Suez Canal, but the Americans were afraid of Soviets. America nor did any foreign army help the Jews in '67, '73 or '82!!! None.

Now since you are a douche bag conspiracy nut you will say we went into to Iraq for Israel. Bullshit. It gave zero strategic value to do that. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was polarizing force to the Persians. We went into Iraq because of our own reasons and it had nothing to do with Israel.

We didn't go to war with Libya because of Israel and we didn't get involved in Syria because of Israel.

So take off your tinfoil hat and realize you worship at best a fraud at worst a nutjob failed politician.

Just stating my opinion. I feel we have ceded too much of our foreign policy decision-making in the Middle East, to Israel. It's become a very chaotic dangerous Entangling Alliance.
It is less about Israel and more about oil. There have been many other conflicts in the ME that have nothing to do with Israel.

YOU are, clearly, not at all familiar with the islamo Nazi literature------ALL CONFICTS in the past 1000 years (at least) have been mediated by
ZIONISTS. In fact there is extensive literature in the islamo Nazi literature which
PROVES that jews created the conflict between American natives and Good White Christians in the Americas. -----because some jews were involved in the
SUGAR BUSINESS------and rum is a byproduct of sugar production AND----jews
induced native americans to become alcoholics---------ALSO blue jeans------
invented by a jewish tailor-------are at the route of lots of conflicts in the americas

Personally, i feel we've ceded too much of our foreign policy decisions regarding the Middle East, to Israel. It seems anytime Israel decides it wants war with a nation over there, it begins heavily lobbying the U.S. to start a conflict.

More Americans really should look into what Founding Fathers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said about 'Entanglng Alliances.' We have to be very careful. Our foreign policy shouldn't be too intertwined with other nations' foreign policies...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson
Get a clue fucko! I know your a delusional dipshit that still follows hypocritical porker Ron Paul, who by his own admission was a failed legislator.

But the US has not fought one war for Israel. In '48 they placed and embargo on the region. The Soviets were arming the Arabs to the teeth, if I wasn't for the UK and France arming the Jews there would have been a second Holocaust.

In '52 the American were part of the conflict but the dictates the terms. The Jews should have remained in control of the Suez Canal, but the Americans were afraid of Soviets. America nor did any foreign army help the Jews in '67, '73 or '82!!! None.

Now since you are a douche bag conspiracy nut you will say we went into to Iraq for Israel. Bullshit. It gave zero strategic value to do that. Sadam was an enemy of Israel, but he was polarizing force to the Persians. We went into Iraq because of our own reasons and it had nothing to do with Israel.

We didn't go to war with Libya because of Israel and we didn't get involved in Syria because of Israel.

So take off your tinfoil hat and realize you worship at best a fraud at worst a nutjob failed politician.

Just stating my opinion. I feel we have ceded too much of our foreign policy decision-making in the Middle East, to Israel. It's become a very chaotic dangerous Entangling Alliance.
It is less about Israel and more about oil. There have been many other conflicts in the ME that have nothing to do with Israel.

YOU are, clearly, not at all familiar with the islamo Nazi literature------ALL CONFICTS in the past 1000 years (at least) have been mediated by
ZIONISTS. In fact there is extensive literature in the islamo Nazi literature which
PROVES that jews created the conflict between American natives and Good White Christians in the Americas. -----because some jews were involved in the
invented by a jewish tailor-------are at the route of lots of conflicts in the americas
every misery happening in world because of zionist .
even my dog is sick because of zionist. even this heavy rain in holiday
. i dont know why or how .but i know it.........:rolleyes:

Lol funny.

There is a great irony in the international community movement against Iran that I will admit to:
(1) Iran is the only place in the Muslim world that protects it's Jews.
(2) It is ruled by some nut cases but it more stable the most in the region.
(3) While Iran supports terrorism and terrorist organizations, America and the west are directly threatened by Sunni terrorist, not Shia terrorist. Hezbollah are some evil guys, but in reality they are no threat to us. Israel maybe, but she can take care of herself.
(4) The Sunnis hate Iran as much as they hate America, Israel and the West.
(5) Isis, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, CAIR, Boko Haram etc are all Sunni org

Lol funny.

There is a great irony in the international community movement against Iran that I will admit to:
(1) Iran is the only place in the Muslim world that protects it's Jews.
(2) It is ruled by some nut cases but it more stable the most in the region.
(3) While Iran supports terrorism and terrorist organizations, America and the west are directly threatened by Sunni terrorist, not Shia terrorist. Hezbollah are some evil guys, but in reality they are no threat to us. Israel maybe, but she can take care of herself.
(4) The Sunnis hate Iran as much as they hate America, Israel and the West.
(5) Isis, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, CAIR, Boko Haram etc are all Sunni org

Wise observations. Shiite Terrorism against the U.S. and West, is virtually non-existent. Shiites make up a small minority of Muslims in the world. They have very little influence on Global Terrorism.

Just about all Islamic Terrorist groups in the world are Sunni, And these groups recieve a lot of support from 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, and others. A rush to war with Iran is unwise and completely unnecessary. I know Israel wants it, but we can't allow it to dictate our foreign policy.

IMHO, the military industrial prison complex has to be reincentivized, starting with a 100% Death Tax on all war related profits applied after the first innocent civilian is murdered, maimed, or displaced. National defense should be a non-profit pursuit managed by the Pentagon. Maybe some of the generals and admirals could find ways to fund the US military without relying on tax dollars? They could certainly manage a Green New Deal that would put millions of unemployed Americans back to work building American infrastructure instead of blowing it up across the Middle East.

Prove they have chemical weapons and nukes. No one has proven it yet. :dunno:
(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

Why hasn't Israel ratified weapons treaties like the Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty? It's one of the very few nations on earth that hasn't signed on to some of these treaties.

You're wrong

Fact Sheets | Arms Control Association

Israel hasn't ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) agreements. It also hasn't ratified other weapons proliferation treaties. Most of the nations the Warmongers are itching for war with, have actually ratified those agreements.

(Oh just to make sure, unsubstantiated allegations and flights of fancy do not constitute proof).

It's widely accepted Israel possesses both Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

OK Dingle Berry

Name one "crazy islamic nation" which has used Chemical Weapons and Nukes.

Syria and Iraq both used chemical weapons on their own people.
Chemical weapons were also used in the Iran-Iraq War.
I just posted the videos isis used them too

im glad they do. They wont use them either... unlike all the crazy islamic nations that surround them.

Actually, there's only one nation on earth that's ever used such WMD.

Chemical weapons were widely used in WWI, they were also used by Saddam, by Assad in Syria, and by isis against the Kurds. Get your head out of your ass.:slap:

Yo dingle berry

There are three nations vying to acquire Syrian Real State

The US , Saudi Arabia and Israhell . In Syria they use ISIS, which is euphemistically called the "Syrian Resistance" to oppose Assad.

So , stop sucking on Bibi's dick for a second , and produce EVIDENCE that Assad is the one who actually used chemicals .

OK Dingle Berry

Chemical weapons were widely used in WWI, they were also used by Saddam, by Assad in Syria, and by isis against the Kurds. Get your head out of your ass.:slap:

Yo dingle berry

The US , Saudi Arabia and Israhell . In Syria they use ISIS, which is euphemistically called the "Syrian Resistance" to oppose Assad.

So , stop sucking on Bibi's dick for a second , and produce EVIDENCE that Assad is the one who actually used chemicals .
Israel and the US want's Syrian territory.......? Okie dokie. Have another hit of acid and tell us what else you see.......... :lmao:

OK Dingle Berry

Yo dingle berry

Israel and the US want's Syrian territory.......? Okie dokie. Have another hit of acid and tell us what else you see.......... :lmao:

Cocksucker

the way it works is that you find evidence to refute/rebut my argument.

You couldn't find any so yo posted bullshit propaganda.

OK Dingle Berry

Yo dingle berry

Cocksucker

Yo stupid, you have it backwards. You make the claim, the onus is on you to back it up.
Let me guess, you're typing with your nose while wrapped up in a straight jacket.

Yo dingle berry

Cocksucker

Yo stupid, you have it backwards. You make the claim, the onus is on you to back it up.
Let me guess, you're typing with your nose while wrapped up in a straight jacket.

You have been a member since 2009.

I have posted the links a million times.

That you are not familiar with Israel and the Golan Heights situation tells me that you are a Hagee follower and not interested in searching the true.

Yo dingle berry

Cocksucker

That you are not familiar with Israel and the Golan Heights situation tells me that you are a Hagee follower and not interested in searching the true.

:lmao: Yup, a true nutjob. Thanks for confirming it...... again....... :lmao:

Yo dingle berry

Cocksucker

Yep, another member of Hagee's internet militia

Yo dingle berry

Cocksucker

Disagreeing with Israel sometimes and not allowing it to dictate our foreign policy, doesn't make one an 'Antisemite' or 'nutjob.' Israel's interests don't have to always be ours.

Cocksucker

Yep, another member of Hagee's internet militia
:lmao: Damn are you nutjobs desperate!!! :lmao:

Cocksucker

Disagreeing with Israel sometimes and not allowing it to dictate our foreign policy, doesn't make one an 'Antisemite' or 'nutjob.' Israel's interests don't have to always be ours.

"Reverend" Hagee and his cohorts somehow believe that the present Israel is the same as the biblical Israel.

Stupid motherfucking fucktards but they have a lot of influence with the "conservatives"

Cocksucker

And where did I ever state otherwise or are you trying to deflect?

Who's calling the shots on our foreign policy decisions in the Middle East? Is it us, or is it Israel? It's getting harder & harder to tell.

Who's calling the shots on our foreign policy decisions in the Middle East? Is it us, or is it Israel? It's getting harder & harder to tell.

Who's calling the shots on our foreign policy decisions in the Middle East? Is it us, or is it Israel?

Was Israel for or against ending sanctions against Iran?

Forum List

Back