So why isn't BLM treated as a terrorist group?

Where are the FBI and the DOJ? This started at 9 pm last night.
IT isnt racism if only white people are slaughtered.

That is just comeuppance to the leftist Obama regime though they will shed a swimming pool of crocodile tears.

There are more than a couple of posters on this forum rubbing their grimy little hands with glee over this...anyone paying attention knows which ones
Liberals are amoral people.

The ones on here claiming to be liberals are not liberals in any sense, they are filthy progressives...scum
They are not 'Progressives' at all, another good word the left has hijacked into disrepute.

They are Marxist scum, nothing less.

Regressives?
In effect they are regressive. They want to regress to a society where 99% of the people are called citizens but functionally have the rights of slaves, while they are the nobility ruling over everyone else no matter what crimes they commit, or lies they tell or lives that they get slaughtered.

I am afraid that a civil war is the only thing that will purge our nation of these lying Nazi shit4brains. We need to run them from every facet of our society and things will only get worse until we finally do that, much like the Iranians did to purge their nation of the Mujahedin.
Who's advocating military overthrow of the government? Killing/imprisoning the people who disagree with you? You. Who's the Nazi, again?

Who's advocating military overthrow of the government? Killing/imprisoning the people who disagree with you? You. Who's the Nazi, again?
Marxist Wannabe Mass Murderers have been advocating the slaughter of all who oppose them for more than a century before I was even born.

We need to arrest these people and give them a trial and shoot them in order to protect the public.

They deserve it because otherwise they would slaughter millions of innocent people, without even the fig leaf of a trial.

They gave Bakunin a trial, but he only confessed after the Marxists started torturing his son. To prevent such evil scum from taking power we have to purge them from our society.

You want to protect them from their just fate because you are a typical soft headed liberal idiot.

Marxist Wannabe Mass Murderers have been advocating the slaughter of all who oppose them for more than a century before I was even born.

We need to arrest these people and give them a trial and shoot them in order to protect the public.

They deserve it because otherwise they would slaughter millions of innocent people, without even the fig leaf of a trial.

They gave Bakunin a trial, but he only confessed after the Marxists started torturing his son. To prevent such evil scum from taking power we have to purge them from our society.

You want to protect them from their just fate because you are a typical soft headed liberal idiot.
Correction; we need to shoot a few of them at first, in the sight of the rest we have in custody. Then tell each of them, one by one, to tell us all they know about the Marxist activities they are involved with. Check the information and if they have lied then shoot them in front of the others. Then go to the next and rinse and repeat as necessary to get them all to rat out the whole nest of scum.

That is how you get rid of these conniving little bastards and protect innocent people.

They've got a lot more blood on their hands than the 5 cops targetted for murder last night.
Get the fuck out of here, BLM has yet to hold a violent protest against any one, its the fuckin nuts that cause all the fuckin problems and I would bet my last mf dollar the guys they have in custody are white!! White men trying to start a fuckin race war...wanna bet me? Cause if they was black, we'd know all about em by now!!

There are more than a couple of posters on this forum rubbing their grimy little hands with glee over this...anyone paying attention knows which ones
Bitch, you need to get a fuckin life. I am disgusted that 3 white men who are in custody would do this.

Bitch, you need to get a fuckin life. I am disgusted that 3 white men who are in custody would do this.

Why did you think I meant you?
Sassy you are a hater and that's what haters do, point fingers at liberals!!

Hmmm, I'm the hater? Perhaps you should go back and read some of your gems

But... but... Liberals deserve it.
Let me get this straight, you got a white simp, ie Trump out here acting like Hitler fuckin II, inciting all kinds of racial overtones against minorities, you got cops out here killing niggas for nothing and I don't give a fuck if its 1 nigga this year or 100 and then you have a movement that is trying to say that black people matter, simply protesting while white cops look on and every single time some shit happens afterwards, its their fuckin fault????????

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

Liberals are amoral people.

The ones on here claiming to be liberals are not liberals in any sense, they are filthy progressives...scum

Pull the dildo out of your ass, stir your morning drink with it, and then bottoms up, bitch.

Go back to sleep...
Go clean your vagina bitch, it's nasty.

Why did you think I meant you?

Hmmm, I'm the hater? Perhaps you should go back and read some of your gems
All nothing but the truth, the whole truth, so me SLOB!!!

Forum List

Back