So Wolff delayed the book ... WHY??? It would refute Russia,Russia,Russia!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Wolff's book was to come out after the first 100 days of Trump.
Yet it didn't. Why?

Rush has postulated an idea.
Wolff's main point is Trump DIDN"T want to be President. Melania wept because she didn't want it.

So if Trump didn't want to win, why would he be in collusion with Russians to find dirt on Hillary?

Pretty simple.

Wolff contends Trump didn't want to win so why the collusion?

Wolff writes in “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” that Trump was “horrified” when on election night the numbers started trending toward him. If he lost to rival Hillary Clinton, he could start a Trump television network.

“It was a great future. He would come out of this campaign, Trump assured Ailes, with a far more powerful brand and untold opportunities,” the book reads.

“Once he lost, Trump would be both insanely famous and a martyr to Crooked Hillary. His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared would be international celebrities. Steve Bannon would become the de facto head of the tea-party movement. Kellyanne Conway would be a cable-news star. Melania Trump, who had been assured by her husband that he wouldn’t become president, could return to inconspicuously lunching. Losing would work out for everybody. Losing was winning," the book says.
Trump didn't want to win the election because he thought losing could offer 'untold opportunities': Book

So again... if you believe everything in Wolff's book is true, then why if Trump wanted to lose did he collude with the Russians?

Yet it didn't. Why?

Wolff's main point is Trump DIDN"T want to be President. Melania wept because she didn't want it.

So if Trump didn't want to win, why would he be in collusion with Russians to find dirt on Hillary?

Pretty simple.

Wolff writes in “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” that Trump was “horrified” when on election night the numbers started trending toward him. If he lost to rival Hillary Clinton, he could start a Trump television network.

“It was a great future. He would come out of this campaign, Trump assured Ailes, with a far more powerful brand and untold opportunities,” the book reads.

“Once he lost, Trump would be both insanely famous and a martyr to Crooked Hillary. His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared would be international celebrities. Steve Bannon would become the de facto head of the tea-party movement. Kellyanne Conway would be a cable-news star. Melania Trump, who had been assured by her husband that he wouldn’t become president, could return to inconspicuously lunching. Losing would work out for everybody. Losing was winning," the book says.
Trump didn't want to win the election because he thought losing could offer 'untold opportunities': Book

So again... if you believe everything in Wolff's book is true, then why if Trump wanted to lose did he collude with the Russians?
Ah I was wondering why republicans were talking about this in other threads today. Must be the talking point you’ve been told to use. You all really can never come up with anything by yourselves.

I have no doubt that Trump started this whole thing with no intention of ever winning. But he certainly did want Russia to attack Clinton and push xenophobia and racism.

Yet it didn't. Why?

Pretty simple.

Ah I was wondering why republicans were talking about this in other threads today. Must be the talking point you’ve been told to use. You all really can never come up with anything by yourselves.

I have no doubt that Trump started this whole thing with no intention of ever winning. But he certainly did want Russia to attack Clinton and push xenophobia and racism.

A) I told you where I heard it... Rush. Didn't you read that?
B) I have NO LESS doubt that you are an Idiot!
C) How stupid. If Trump didn't want to WIN why waste time and money colluding with Russia? Again you aren't thinking. PLEASE!

Yet it didn't. Why?

Pretty simple.

C) How stupid. If Trump didn't want to WIN why waste time and money colluding with Russia? Again you aren't thinking. PLEASE!
The only thing I can think of to explain it is that No matter what he did, she was SUPPOSE to win....harming her to make himself look better was part of the plan....plus his ego caught up with him....

Yet it didn't. Why?

Pretty simple.

Because above all else, Trump wants to feel flattered. If he lost in a landslide because he refused Russia’s illegal sabotage, he would feel just ever so embarrassed.

Rush Limbaugh does nothing for a living and is a millionaire. Shouldn't Republicans who are all about hard work hate fat-ass Rush limbaught who is also a race traitor marrying brown people?

And a Drug addict.

Trump flew all over the place campaigning, out working Hillary, because he secretly wanted to lose? You libs have lost your damn minds. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump flew all over the place campaigning, out working Hillary, because he secretly wanted to lose? You libs have lost your damn minds. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe in the end he wanted to. But flying out to Houston to hand out Play-Doh for 30 seconds isn't that much effort.

Yet it didn't. Why?

Pretty simple.

The Trumps are more widely recognized now than ever, so that doesn't fly either.

Besides that anyone that watched this weasel and his body language could tell he is a pathological liar.

Rapid blinking every time he is asked a question, deflected and avoids answering most direct questions.

Always blinks rapidly, then looks upwards and to the left when attempting to answer a question indicating that he is producing a rehearsed response rather than recalling events from actual memory. I.E. He is lying.

How do you think Trump won Hillary's blue states PLURAL PA, MI, WI
Because of Russia, and because of Comey's last minute lie about Hillary being back under investigation.

LMAO so Russia convinced Democrats in blue states to vote for Trump? Are you saying Democrats are dumb? I mean the liberal media was in the tank for Hillary and gifting her 24/7 coverage.

Rush Limbaugh does nothing for a living and is a millionaire. Shouldn't Republicans who are all about hard work hate fat-ass Rush limbaught who is also a race traitor marrying brown people?

And a Drug addict.

yeah he does nothing but crush the left for 3 hours a day.....you guys cant help but bring him up.
Barak the magic negro was great.....even though it was started by a leftwing black columnist from the LA Times, you guys tried to paint a racist for making fun of it........you guys are clueless and just plain stupid.

so other than stay home, collect your welfare and toke up a joint or two each day, what do you do?

How do you think Trump won Hillary's blue states PLURAL PA, MI, WI
Because of Russia, and because of Comey's last minute lie about Hillary being back under investigation.

LMAO so Russia convinced Democrats in blue states to vote for Trump? Are you saying Democrats are dumb? I mean the liberal media was in the tank for Hillary and gifting her 24/7 coverage.

well that could be true....the democrats mock their own voters all the time, remember when they blamed the ballots for 2000......democrats are "special" people

The books entire premise is ridiculous! Running against a darling of the left doesn't afford you "opportunities" if you lose! It makes you hated by about half the population. Liberals still hate Sarah Palin from a race she lost a decade ago! They did their best to bankrupt her even after the race was over and they'd won! Why would a savvy business man like Trump want to alienate half of the country? Running for President cost him money and continues to cost him money. Wolff is an idiot dishing out bullshit and getting rich from the buffoons who spend good money to buy it.

Driving a stake into the heart of another pathetic, seditious, butt-hurt ploy by snowflakes, the book Wolf wrote has been proven once and for all to be a collection of more liberal lies and propaganda.

I thought it was awesome when he admitted he did not even believe what was written in his own book. That comment proved to be 'foreshadowing' as a closer look at his book revealed errors in the most basic pieces of information that could have taken him 30 seconds to look up on Google if he had actually given a damn about writing the Truth....things like when Boehner left the House. Instead, he packed the book full of BS and trusted - correctly - for 'Hate', not 'honesty' / 'facts', to sell his books.

Now Wolf has come out with another admission:

Wolff Admits: Didn’t Interview Any WH Cabinet Officials For Anti-Trump Book

Author Michael Wolff admitted he didn’t interview any of President Trump’s Cabinet members for his anti-Trump book Fire & Fury.

Wolff made the admission on Monday in an interview on “CBS This Morning.”

So Wolf admits he never interviewed anyone - no Trump Cabinet Members - for the book...it's just 'sh!t he CLAIMS he heard while walking around...

And all the gullible, butt-hurt snowflakes who ate it up, who went out and bought his book, made him rich.

Bwuhahahaha.....:p

Forum List

Back