So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

girls mature in the brain much faster than boys do.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development.

I know it may seem like a boy of 13, or 15, or even 17 may be mature enough to have a relationship with a man or woman in their mid to late 20's, but that simply IS NOT TRUE...that part of their brain, has not developed yet....

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain.

if you think a boy at 13 with a 27 year old is ok cuz you think he can give consent, you are mistaken!

Would you think a 13 yr old girl is mature enough to have an adult relationship with a 27 year old man?

Well a 13 yr old girl is MUCH MORE MATURE than a boy of the same age.
Thank you, CareForAll. This is the first thing from you I have read that is not 100% crap. The entire convo is academic. 13 year olds having sex with older people is virtually guaranteed to fuck up their heads and development. Maybe Milo's dick sucking at 13 - instead of playing kickball or riding bikes with friends - is why he is running around today in short-shorts espousing neo-Nazi, Alt-right rhetoric and describing what it is like to suck black cock.
Most gay men I know were introduced to that life style via sexual assault and date rape. What happened to Milo is not uncommon unfortunately.
Sexual assault & date rape is basically the gay lifestyle, isn't it?
I know a man that gave up the gay life style because as he said..."gay men just want to have threesomes not relationships".

I've known both sides of the gay coin where you have the wild flamboyant lifestyle that is whoa! It usually involves leather and dancing to Donna Summer.

:lol:

On the other hand many couples who remain monogamous and have long term relationships.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development.

I know it may seem like a boy of 13, or 15, or even 17 may be mature enough to have a relationship with a man or woman in their mid to late 20's, but that simply IS NOT TRUE...that part of their brain, has not developed yet....

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain.

if you think a boy at 13 with a 27 year old is ok cuz you think he can give consent, you are mistaken!

Would you think a 13 yr old girl is mature enough to have an adult relationship with a 27 year old man?

Thank you, CareForAll. This is the first thing from you I have read that is not 100% crap. The entire convo is academic. 13 year olds having sex with older people is virtually guaranteed to fuck up their heads and development. Maybe Milo's dick sucking at 13 - instead of playing kickball or riding bikes with friends - is why he is running around today in short-shorts espousing neo-Nazi, Alt-right rhetoric and describing what it is like to suck black cock.
Most gay men I know were introduced to that life style via sexual assault and date rape. What happened to Milo is not uncommon unfortunately.
Nope,
In fact the gay members here are appalled by Milo....the RW not so much.

I know a man that gave up the gay life style because as he said..."gay men just want to have threesomes not relationships".
My heart goes out to the woman he married.

In my real, non-internet life, everybody I associate with are RW, and we all turn up our noses at Milo, and we always have. He is a political oddity, like a two-headed snake or the bearded lady at the circus.

So no one has put up a quote that has Milo endorsing pedophilia. How many posts are in this thread and no one can come up with the exact quote?

And BTW why was Hillary letting a child molester campaign with her?

lol, that's your defense of Milo, that he might not be the only pedophile in the world?

Ewwwww, that is gross...
So why do you condone a sexual predator being honored by Obama with a comemorative stamp? And a pedophile that molested her sister campaigning for Hillary?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

I don't even know who the fuck you're fucking rambling on about like a mental patient. Nor do I care.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development
Oh yeah, pussy suits and the Woman's March
is a perfect example to corroborate your statement!

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain
Lol...well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about!
A 3 year old is capable of knowing,
that are the opposite gender they were born!
most articles on it state that men's brains do not fully develop until the age of 43,

you are a perfect EXAMPLE! :D
most articles on it state that men's brains do not fully develop until the age of 43,

you are a perfect EXAMPLE! :D
well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about!
ROFLMMFAO... obviously, I was right!
Im not the perfect example...I'm 49 and female
Maybe next time, eh...3rd time is the charm

Hmm, what happens if Billy becomes Bonnie...
Does his brain play catch up for her?

My heart goes out to the woman he married.
He is not married.

And no one needs your faux concern. Just so you know.

lol, that's your defense of Milo, that he might not be the only pedophile in the world?

Ewwwww, that is gross...
So why do you condone a sexual predator being honored by Obama with a comemorative stamp? And a pedophile that molested her sister campaigning for Hillary?

I don't even know who the fuck you're fucking rambling on about like a mental patient. Nor do I care.
Liberals never know nothing.

Yet are the authority on everything.

Be honest. It has nothing to do with morality and ethical standards. It's straight up fear.
What?

You think that just because I'm conservative that I'll blindly follow any conservative I lay eyes on?

That is a very narrow-minded approach.

Nope. I don't think that at all. I just don't think it has anything to do with morality and standards. I think it is straight up fear.

Frankly, it isn't a "follow any conservative" thang.

Ewwwww, that is gross...

Liberals never know nothing.

Yet are the authority on everything.

And nothing responses are what we get when we challenge your comments.

Be honest. It has nothing to do with morality and ethical standards. It's straight up fear.
What?

You think that just because I'm conservative that I'll blindly follow any conservative I lay eyes on?

Nope. I don't think that at all. I just don't think it has anything to do with morality and standards. I think it is straight up fear.

Why would my dissociation from Milo amount to me being scared?

What?

You stated he was too risky too defend.

What?

You stated he was too risky too defend.

And how can you equate that with fear?

Forum List

Back