So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

girls mature in the brain much faster than boys do.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development.

I know it may seem like a boy of 13, or 15, or even 17 may be mature enough to have a relationship with a man or woman in their mid to late 20's, but that simply IS NOT TRUE...that part of their brain, has not developed yet....

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain.

if you think a boy at 13 with a 27 year old is ok cuz you think he can give consent, you are mistaken!

Would you think a 13 yr old girl is mature enough to have an adult relationship with a 27 year old man?

Well a 13 yr old girl is MUCH MORE MATURE than a boy of the same age.
Thank you, CareForAll. This is the first thing from you I have read that is not 100% crap. The entire convo is academic. 13 year olds having sex with older people is virtually guaranteed to fuck up their heads and development. Maybe Milo's dick sucking at 13 - instead of playing kickball or riding bikes with friends - is why he is running around today in short-shorts espousing neo-Nazi, Alt-right rhetoric and describing what it is like to suck black cock.
Most gay men I know were introduced to that life style via sexual assault and date rape. What happened to Milo is not uncommon unfortunately.
Sexual assault & date rape is basically the gay lifestyle, isn't it?

A pedophile has sex with a child under the age of puberty....the love of kids after puberty and teens is another disorder

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

I don't give a fuck what you want to call it, it's wrong. Sex with underage children is wrong...

So where the hell does he recommend anything illegal? Nowhere. Nowhere at all. Where does he endorse having sex with an underage child? Nowhere. Nowhere at all. Where does Milo endorse pedophilia? Nowhere. Nowhere at all.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development.

I know it may seem like a boy of 13, or 15, or even 17 may be mature enough to have a relationship with a man or woman in their mid to late 20's, but that simply IS NOT TRUE...that part of their brain, has not developed yet....

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain.

if you think a boy at 13 with a 27 year old is ok cuz you think he can give consent, you are mistaken!

Would you think a 13 yr old girl is mature enough to have an adult relationship with a 27 year old man?

So why did you Libs honor a known child molester with a postage stamp then?
i have no idea what you are talking about??? refresh my memory...???
Of course not. *rolls eyes*

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/10/sexual-predator-honored-with-u-s-postage-stamp/

And BTW why was Hillary letting a child molester campaign with her?

Not to mention having sex with underage children is ILLEGAL.
The law and order crowd..
Makes me laugh..
Chill. Those guys are pretty much out there on their own. I am ready to box up Milo and send him to ISIS.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development
Oh yeah, pussy suits and the Woman's March
is a perfect example to corroborate your statement!

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain
Lol...well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about!
A 3 year old is capable of knowing,
that are the opposite gender they were born!
most articles on it state that men's brains do not fully develop until the age of 43,

you are a perfect EXAMPLE! :D

Never heard of him before the Berkeley incident don't care about him now.
Same here...so what was the uproar at Berkeley about?
They just didn't want him to speak there so it was riot and trash stuff time.
They just didn't want him to speak there so it was riot and trash stuff time
Well, why didn't they want him speaking at the school...
What's the beef students had with/about him?

Sexual predator honored with U.S. postage stamp

you sure are on a ROLL trying to change the topic away from Milo, why?

Do you agree with what he said and think cpac should have kept him on their speakers list at their conference??

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development
Oh yeah, pussy suits and the Woman's March
is a perfect example to corroborate your statement!

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain
Lol...well, obviously you don't know what you're talking about!
A 3 year old is capable of knowing,
that are the opposite gender they were born!
most articles on it state that men's brains do not fully develop until the age of 43,

you are a perfect EXAMPLE! :D
I totally believe it.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Milo acknowledged the fact that sex with teens is part of the gay experience. Thing is, that is a bad thing, any way you slice it. We want to pretend that homosexuality is normal, but it isn't.

I am constantly conflicted about homosexuality in the sense I know that biblically it is condemned but from my personal experiences with the gay community is that there are many wonderful souls.

I had friends and associates that I cared deeply about in the entertainment business. Needless to say though, it's conflicting.

So I run with love the sinner and hate the sin. Gets me thru.

:)

lol, that's your defense of Milo, that he might not be the only pedophile in the world?

Ewwwww, that is gross...
So why do you condone a sexual predator being honored by Obama with a comemorative stamp? And a pedophile that molested her sister campaigning for Hillary?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
Yes he did you freaking liar. Is there anything you won't lie about?

You are the liar.
Yeah sure. Lol
Keep lying for your neonazi site. It's says so much about you.
Milo Yiannopoulos appears to speak fondly of pedophilia in video

I went to that link as well and there is no quote of Milo endorsing pedophilia.
Is there room on your back for carrying the water of both pedo's and chronic lying presidents?
Doesn't matter what you think or lie about.
America now knows a Breitbart top adviser is a pedophile and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Prove he's a pedophile.

[

This is the guy that many on the RW wanted heard at Berkeley.

We decent people follow Voltaire in that we may not like what you have to say, but will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

So different than you of the Soros army, where you don't like what we have to say, so will fight to silence us, with death if necessary.
"Soros".....there's that subtlety again.

So tell us more about how wonderful and so misunderstood Milo is.

Yes he did you freaking liar. Is there anything you won't lie about?

You are the liar.
Yeah sure. Lol

Is there room on your back for carrying the water of both pedo's and chronic lying presidents?
America now knows a Breitbart top adviser is a pedophile and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Prove he's a pedophile.
Going all in for Milo, I see.

Thank you, CareForAll. This is the first thing from you I have read that is not 100% crap. The entire convo is academic. 13 year olds having sex with older people is virtually guaranteed to fuck up their heads and development. Maybe Milo's dick sucking at 13 - instead of playing kickball or riding bikes with friends - is why he is running around today in short-shorts espousing neo-Nazi, Alt-right rhetoric and describing what it is like to suck black cock.
Most gay men I know were introduced to that life style via sexual assault and date rape. What happened to Milo is not uncommon unfortunately.
Sexual assault & date rape is basically the gay lifestyle, isn't it?
I know a man that gave up the gay life style because as he said..."gay men just want to have threesomes not relationships".

Sexual predator honored with U.S. postage stamp

you sure are on a ROLL trying to change the topic away from Milo, why?

Do you agree with what he said and think cpac should have kept him on their speakers list at their conference??
Just trying to find out why Milo is an issue for libs all of a sudden...when they have spent years protecting child molesters and rapists.

Never heard of him before the Berkeley incident don't care about him now.
Same here...so what was the uproar at Berkeley about?
They just didn't want him to speak there so it was riot and trash stuff time.
They just didn't want him to speak there so it was riot and trash stuff time
Well, why didn't they want him speaking at the school...
What's the beef students had with/about him?
In a nutshell his political views he's pretty hard right and not from what I understand politically correct in anyway something it seems is taken very well at Berkeley.

You are the liar.
Yeah sure. Lol

Prove he's a pedophile.
Going all in for Milo, I see.

Damn straight. I have the exact quotes. In context.

Forum List

Back