So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

The man basically condoned pedophilia. It is an affront to my moral and ethical standards to lend him credence of any sort.

Be honest. It has nothing to do with morality and ethical standards. It's straight up fear.
What?

You think that just because I'm conservative that I'll blindly follow any conservative I lay eyes on?

That is a very narrow-minded approach.

Nope. I don't think that at all. I just don't think it has anything to do with morality and standards. I think it is straight up fear.

Frankly, it isn't a "follow any conservative" thang.

Why would my dissociation from Milo amount to me being scared?

You stated he was too risky too defend.

And how can you equate that with fear?

The risk part. I'm not trying to be crappy with you. I really am not.

I am over one group of people instigating crap to maintain the status quo and how easily they get away with it.

The man basically condoned pedophilia. It is an affront to my moral and ethical standards to lend him credence of any sort.

He didn't basically condone pedophilia. Nothing of the sort. And in all these posts in this thread not one person has come up with a quote that has Milo condoning pedophilia.

And even though all the headlines are alluding to a condoning of pedophilia, there's not one quote out there.

He didn't basically condone pedophilia. Nothing of the sort. And in all these posts in this thread not one person has come up with a quote that has Milo condoning pedophilia.

And even though all the headlines are alluding to a condoning of pedophilia, there's not one quote out there.

No he condoned having sex with teens. And you keep defending him. With that said, are you going to dig up dirt to ruin me now?

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
so sad to see thiw is what it comes down to, supporting a pedophile because he supports trump

Gay conservatives are a rightwing treasure, for some reason, which is a mind boggling inconsistency.
Tokens

A pedophile has sex with a child under the age of puberty....the love of kids after puberty and teens is another disorder

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

And that's what he brought up. There was no condoning of pedophilia whatsoever. The other important point is Milo kept with the age of consent. Never suggested anything illegal.

In Britain it is 16. He was 17 when he had an affair with a 29 year old. Because of the number of gays I knew in the music business this is not an unusual circumstance to find sort of May - December relationships in the gay community.

Milo was speaking honestly. And one more time he never endorsed pedophilia.
He endorsed sex with 14 year old kids.

girls mature in the brain much faster than boys do.

the same level of reasoning and maturity that a girl's brain has developed takes another 11 years for boys to reach the same brain functioning development.

I know it may seem like a boy of 13, or 15, or even 17 may be mature enough to have a relationship with a man or woman in their mid to late 20's, but that simply IS NOT TRUE...that part of their brain, has not developed yet....

if SOME boys seem like they are mature enough at 13 then you've been fooled, can't mess with science and the actual development of the brain.

if you think a boy at 13 with a 27 year old is ok cuz you think he can give consent, you are mistaken!

Would you think a 13 yr old girl is mature enough to have an adult relationship with a 27 year old man?

Well a 13 yr old girl is MUCH MORE MATURE than a boy of the same age.
So why did you Libs honor a known child molester with a postage stamp then?
See post 159.

Yiannopoulos strikes me as a poser. Someone spoofing the Right.

No he condoned having sex with teens. And you keep defending him. With that said, are you going to dig up dirt to ruin me now?
Oh, is she threatening you now?

Teens? Age of consent in Britain is 16. The average age of consent usually runs from 16 to 18. It's legal. He had his affair with the 29 year old when he was 17.

ITS LEGAL. And it's not pedophilia. And am I going to keep defending him. You bet. Because it is a lie that he condoned pedophilia.

A hit job. A smear. By a D front group who have named themselves the Reagan Battalion but they go back to D superpacs last year to stop Trump. Including even running with McMullin.

Oh, is she threatening you now?

Not yet, I'm just trolling the idea because I think it is funny that she threatened Jake Tapper and you. :rolleyes:

Teens? Age of consent in Britain is 16. The average age of consent usually runs from 16 to 18. It's legal. He had his affair with the 29 year old when he was 17.

ITS LEGAL. And it's not pedophilia. And am I going to keep defending him. You bet. Because it is a lie that he condoned pedophilia.

A hit job. A smear. By a D front group who have named themselves the Reagan Battalion but they go back to D superpacs last year to stop Trump. Including even running with McMullin.

HE SAID HE WAS AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY AND WATCHED GROWN MEN FUCK YOUNG BOYS! And he didn't report them and he is protecting them...

A pedophile has sex with a child under the age of puberty....the love of kids after puberty and teens is another disorder

Ephebophilia - Wikipedia

And that's what he brought up. There was no condoning of pedophilia whatsoever. The other important point is Milo kept with the age of consent. Never suggested anything illegal.

In Britain it is 16. He was 17 when he had an affair with a 29 year old. Because of the number of gays I knew in the music business this is not an unusual circumstance to find sort of May - December relationships in the gay community.

Milo was speaking honestly. And one more time he never endorsed pedophilia.
He endorsed sex with 14 year old kids.

No he didn't. And he didn't endorse any illegal behavior.

HE SAID HE WAS AT A HOLLYWOOD PARTY AND WATCHED GROWN MEN FUCK YOUNG BOYS! And he didn't report them and he is protecting them...

He never said they were under the age of consent. This is sort of a biggie here. What's legal and what's not.

He never said they were under the age of consent. This is sort of a biggie here. What's legal and what's not.

Fuck you for trying to defend this piece of shit. He said YOUNG BOYS. Not YOUNG MEN. You are one fucked up individual to let your political views cloud your judgment on sexual assault.

MAN: If I knew someone around my age that was like had sex with a 13-year-old I would be creeped out. Honestly.

YIANNOPOULOS: What is your age?

MAN: I am almost thirty-five.

YIANNOPOULOS: Ok, well I am talking about 28-year-olds.

MAN: Oh that changes everything? [Laughter]

YIANNOPOULOS: I am guessing, I haven’t told this publicly … we are talking 13 – 25, 13 – 28. These things happen perfectly consensually. Often by the way it is the women who suffer. What normally happens in schools very often is older woman with this younger boy. And the boy is predatory in that situation. The boy is like let us see if I can fuck the hot gym teacher or the maths teacher. And he does. The women fall in love with these young men, these athletic young boys in their prime. And end up having their long life destroyed. Their schools, whatever. I would say, that situation I am describing on Joe Rogan show I was very definitely a predator on both occasions. As offensive as some people would find that I don’t much care. That was certainly my experience.

MAN: Milo hold on a second. Ben, you said you would be creeped out if someone came to and said they had sex with a 13-year-old. But what if they said, you know the 13-year-old, they were the predator. He came on to me. Is it that unbelievable to have some really horny 13-year-old that just like … [interrupted number of people talking].

YIANNOPOULOS: Seriously, is it any wonder I was sexually precocious, fucking look at me. The point of all this stuff we get hung up on abuse. This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this, this child abuse thing. To the point where heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, Graduate students and professors, at universities.

The Law is about probably ok. but, there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age. I certainly consider myself to be one of them. People who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. And in many cases those relationships with older men, this is one of the reasons I hate the left. They have this stupid. This sort of arbitrary culture.
Full Unedited Video Of Milo Yiannopoulos “Defending Pedophilia”

Yiannopoulos is clearly saying he thinks age of consent laws are wrong, and that 13 year olds are capable of giving consent to sex with 28 year old men. And he blames LIBERALS for age of consent laws!

Stop pretending you have not seen evidence of Milo condoning pedophilia, tinydancer

It's sickening to see just how depraved Trump's Chumps have become.

Forum List

Back