So you believe mail in ballots are safe

You're just being retarded no chain of custody when a ballot gets out of the controll of approved handlers of those ballots.

Utah has been voting by mail for almost a decade, nobody ever whines about their mail in ballots not having a chain of custody, why is that?

Is it safe when criminals now have mail box keys? What if that criminal voted Republican?

It is safe enough for my prescription drugs to make it to my house.

It was safe enough for the check I got from Trump in 2020 to make it to my house.

It is safe enough for all the mortgage documents on the house I just bought to make it to my house.

It is safe enough for me to file my taxes each year via the mail.

It is safe enough for my prescription drugs to make it to my house.

It was safe enough for the check I got from Trump in 2020 to make it to my house.

It is safe enough for all the mortgage documents on the house I just bought to make it to my house.
Are your drugs dropped in a mail box?

My personal experience has been that mail-in voting is safer.

About 30 years ago I experienced my name not being on the election roll at my assigned polling place. A few months later I received an apology (a form letter) from the county recorder stating that it was their mistake, and my vote SHOULD have been counted.

For the last dozen years or so I used mail-in voting and have been able to check on-line before election day whether my vote was accepted and counted. So far, so good. But if the situation ever arose that my mail-in ballot was problematic, such as being stolen, the law gives me a week after election day to have the situation rectified.

What change is needed concerning mail-in votes here in Arizona is that those dropping off their ballots on election day should go through the process of identification which the same day voters go through. This would allow these votes to be counted without the time delaying need to perform the needed mail-in ballot verification.

Forum List

Back