So, you want the NRA/pro-gun side to compromise...?

Those who are waving their bloody hands about and crying that something has to be done to save the children just might be a bit more believable if they were also talking about 300,000 children's lives lost last year to abortions.

But they don't care about those lives lost.

How many women's lives were saved? What's up with connecting guns to abortions?

Children who lost their lives. Planned Parenthood killed 300,000 children just last year.

The gun grabbers are claiming that in order to save children's lives, I and other must give up our rights to own certain guns and gun accessaries.

If that were true and all you were concerned about were saving the lives of Children, you would be concerned about the 300,000 that were aborted just by Planned Parenthood last year alone. You would be demanding that women give up some of their "rights" to save their children.

A cell isn't a child that was massacred in a kindergarten classroom, grow up.

Every firearm I own required a background check. The last one I purchased about two-months ago I had to stay at the Sporting Goods store a little over four hours until the back ground check cleared. That was ridiculous. Now with all of this new crap Obama's lying ass is spouting I think that I am going to dip into my savings and pick up a couple of firearms privately just so the bastards don't know I have them. It's funny because all of the years that I have owned firearms none of them have ever hurt anyone. Now they are trying to convince the ignorant that people that do own firearms are some kind of extremists. I have never hated a President before in my life but I am getting to the point where I can't even put up with seeing that lying fucker in the White House on television. I used to think that I didn't want anything to happen to the guy because Biden was V.P. but these days I would cheerfully welcome Biden as President if something happened to Obama.

Those who are waving their bloody hands about and crying that something has to be done to save the children just might be a bit more believable if they were also talking about 300,000 children's lives lost last year to abortions.

But they don't care about those lives lost.

Any woman who would wilfully choose to abort her baby doesn't need to be a mother any how.

I have resigned myself to view the upside as self-induced, SCOTUS sanctioned eugenics.

"When life gives you lemons..."

Children who lost their lives. Planned Parenthood killed 300,000 children just last year.

The gun grabbers are claiming that in order to save children's lives, I and other must give up our rights to own certain guns and gun accessaries.

If that were true and all you were concerned about were saving the lives of Children, you would be concerned about the 300,000 that were aborted just by Planned Parenthood last year alone. You would be demanding that women give up some of their "rights" to save their children.

A cell? Fuck, you're an OBVIOUS propagandist!

XXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Every firearm I own required a background check. The last one I purchased about two-months ago I had to stay at the Sporting Goods store a little over four hours until the back ground check cleared. That was ridiculous. Now with all of this new crap Obama's lying ass is spouting I think that I am going to dip into my savings and pick up a couple of firearms privately just so the bastards don't know I have them. It's funny because all of the years that I have owned firearms none of them have ever hurt anyone. Now they are trying to convince the ignorant that people that do own firearms are some kind of extremists. I have never hated a President before in my life but I am getting to the point where I can't even put up with seeing that lying fucker in the White House on television. I used to think that I didn't want anything to happen to the guy because Biden was V.P. but these days I would cheerfully welcome Biden as President if something happened to Obama.

Careful, one of these leftwingnuts might call the Secret Service on you claiming you threatened the POTUS.

Again, grow up you idiot. :cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter if it's 2% or .2%, this loophole allows felons and nutcases to obtain deadly weapons with no questions asked, and that is just crazy.

90% of americans think it should end, and I agree. You would have to be nuts not to support it.

Maybe there's a magic number of dead children that would change the minds of the nutters. its obvious that 20 isn't enough. Neither are the constant string of deaths every day.

How many deaths do they need before they want to help stop giving guns to the "bad guys"?

Since you're the one that brought up "magic", do you have a "magic" plan that would set off some "magic" alarm when a "bad guy" tries to buy a gun?

Convicted felons and those that have been adjudicated to be mentally incompetent a given of course.

No, I didn't bring up "magic".

Wanna try again?

XXXXXXX

Let me put that a different way.

People like YOU having and supporting abortions would improve the gene pool.

It's a damned shame that YOU weren't aborted.

Careful, one of these leftwingnuts might call the Secret Service on you claiming you threatened the POTUS.

Thanks for the heads up. That clearly is not my intent. I know any reasonable person can see that including anyone from the SS that may wish to interview me. I have nothing to hide from them and I would cheerfully tell them that Obama is an ass.

They do, it's called they are not "gunna takkkkkkkkkke yurrrrrrrrrrrr gunnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"
It is so easy to obtain a firearm it's pretty unreal. Private sales don't even require a background check which is outrageous.
Lets try this again:
What does the anti-gun/pro-gun control side have to offer the NRA/pro-gun rughts side?

That they can keep their guns, that's what. All that is being proposed is to strengthen background checks, which 90% of americans support.

If the right wingers fight back against that, it will destroy them in 2014.

I'm sorry, but you think you're GIVING us something by "generously" agreeing to observe the Second Amendment to the US Constitution? Sorry, asshole, but you obeying the law is not a "compromise". And if you go with THAT attitude, it will destroy YOU in 2014.

By all means, PLEASE continue to assume everyone agrees with you that you have the right to ignore the law. Best thing you can do for conservatives.

Sigh.......old news, let the right wingers make this a battle and talk about rights when they came up with the patriot act. Sigh.......

Sigh.......old news, let the right wingers make this a battle and talk about rights when they came up with the patriot act. Sigh.......

NeoCons came up with that monstrosity, and it passed the House and Senate almost UNANIMOUSLY.

IOW, you Libs take just as much of the blame, especially considering that for the last 4 years it's been O'blamer & Co. doing the re-authorizing.

Oh, and he gets ALL the blame for the most recent NDAA, too!

XXXXXXX

Let me put that a different way.

People like YOU having and supporting abortions would improve the gene pool.

It's a damned shame that YOU weren't aborted.

I was hoping the same for you. If there wasn't all these radical right wing, freedom hating lunatics like you around plaguing the country, this would be a great place! :clap2:

Lets try this again:
What does the anti-gun/pro-gun control side have to offer the NRA/pro-gun rughts side?

That they can keep their guns, that's what. All that is being proposed is to strengthen background checks, which 90% of americans support.

I'm sorry, but you think you're GIVING us something by "generously" agreeing to observe the Second Amendment to the US Constitution? Sorry, asshole, but you obeying the law is not a "compromise". And if you go with THAT attitude, it will destroy YOU in 2014.

By all means, PLEASE continue to assume everyone agrees with you that you have the right to ignore the law. Best thing you can do for conservatives.

Again look at post #39. 56% of americans want the assault weapons ban back and 90% of people support the president's background checks.

Most radical right wing nutcases think "Da 2nd amendment means wez all get them gunzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"

For those of us that actually understand the constitution, then 2nd was designed for americans to have a musket and a flint lock pistol, to defend the nation against hostile attackers, while keeping them as a "well regulated militia" well regulated to allow them to have their guns, but to keep them out of the hands of hostiles, high power military style weapons, and completely out of the hands of those out to overthrow the government.

The right wing nutcases think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, convicted felons, and anti-american right wing groups can walk into a gun show, and walk out with an arsenal of weapons, no questions asked.

Last edited:
Compromise necessitates that you give a little to get a little, and that you have something to offer that the other side wants.

What does the anti-gun/pro-gun control side have to offer the NRA/pro-gun rights side?

...Subsidies for penis enlargements?

Lets try this again:

You operate under the assumption that the context of the 2nd Amendment is a settled matter. Simple questions: Do you think the framers were smart people? If it was meant to be interpreted as a ban on any restrictions whatsoever, could it not have said so plainly? If it was meant to be irrespective to the prospect of military service, why was the concept included at all?

Maybe it's a debate they intended to be had. :dunno:

Cuyo, the second ammendment couldn't be any clearer:
"...the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Then why the bit that you intentionally left out, "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state..."?

Bear in mind also that "To Bear Arms" was a popular metaphor of the day to roughly translate as "To serve in the military."

It's far from cut and dry. If they wanted it cut and dry, it would be.

Again look at post #39. 56% of americans want the assault weapons ban back and 90% of people support the president's background checks.

Most radical right wing nutcases think "Da 2nd amendment means wez all get them gunzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"

For those of us that actually understand the constitution, then 2nd was designed for americans to have a musket and a flint lock pistol, to defend the nation against hostile attackers, while keeping them as a "well regulated militia" well regulated to allow them to have their guns, but to keep them out of the hands of hostiles, high power military style weapons, and completely out of the hands of those out to overthrow the government.

The right wing nutcases think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, convicted felons, and anti-american right wing groups can walk into a gun show, and walk out with an arsenal of weapons, no questions asked.

Again, feel free to run on the position that you have the right to ignore the law whenever it suits you, and people's rights are gifts you are generously choosing to bestow as you please. But don't waste my time trying to convince ME of the righteousness of your belief. It'll never happen, and you're going to need all your energy to try to sell that bullshit to everyone else.

Again, feel free to run on the position that you have the right to ignore the law whenever it suits you, and people's rights are gifts you are generously choosing to bestow as you please. But don't waste my time trying to convince ME of the righteousness of your belief. It'll never happen, and you're going to need all your energy to try to sell that bullshit to everyone else.

I've asked this question at least 5 separate times now and not a single right wing nutcase has answered it. Do you think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, thugs, and anti-american extremists can walk into a gun show, and buy an arsenal of weapons, with no background check, and no questions asked?

Forum List

Back