So, you want the NRA/pro-gun side to compromise...?

I'm sorry, but you think you're GIVING us something by "generously" agreeing to observe the Second Amendment to the US Constitution? Sorry, asshole, but you obeying the law is not a "compromise". And if you go with THAT attitude, it will destroy YOU in 2014.

By all means, PLEASE continue to assume everyone agrees with you that you have the right to ignore the law. Best thing you can do for conservatives.

Again look at post #39. 56% of americans want the assault weapons ban back and 90% of people support the president's background checks.

Most radical right wing nutcases think "Da 2nd amendment means wez all get them gunzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"

For those of us that actually understand the constitution, then 2nd was designed for americans to have a musket and a flint lock pistol, to defend the nation against hostile attackers, while keeping them as a "well regulated militia" well regulated to allow them to have their guns, but to keep them out of the hands of hostiles, high power military style weapons, and completely out of the hands of those out to overthrow the government.

The right wing nutcases think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, convicted felons, and anti-american right wing groups can walk into a gun show, and walk out with an arsenal of weapons, no questions asked.

Again, feel free to run on the position that you have the right to ignore the law whenever it suits you, and people's rights are gifts you are generously choosing to bestow as you please. But don't waste my time trying to convince ME of the righteousness of your belief. It'll never happen, and you're going to need all your energy to try to sell that bullshit to everyone else.

That guy is a loon. As I'm sure you already know. Good post.

Again look at post #39. 56% of americans want the assault weapons ban back and 90% of people support the president's background checks.

Most radical right wing nutcases think "Da 2nd amendment means wez all get them gunzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"

For those of us that actually understand the constitution, then 2nd was designed for americans to have a musket and a flint lock pistol, to defend the nation against hostile attackers, while keeping them as a "well regulated militia" well regulated to allow them to have their guns, but to keep them out of the hands of hostiles, high power military style weapons, and completely out of the hands of those out to overthrow the government.

The right wing nutcases think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, convicted felons, and anti-american right wing groups can walk into a gun show, and walk out with an arsenal of weapons, no questions asked.

Again, feel free to run on the position that you have the right to ignore the law whenever it suits you, and people's rights are gifts you are generously choosing to bestow as you please. But don't waste my time trying to convince ME of the righteousness of your belief. It'll never happen, and you're going to need all your energy to try to sell that bullshit to everyone else.

That guy is a loon. As I'm sure you already know. Good post.

Says the nutcase that thinks handguns should be banned for all black people :lol:

I've asked this question at least 5 separate times now and not a single right wing nutcase has answered it. Do you think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, thugs, and anti-american extremists can walk into a gun show, and buy an arsenal of weapons, with no background check, and no questions asked?

They can't in my state. And the gang bangers I know buy their guns from the Spooks and the Mexicans.

Cuyo, the second ammendment couldn't be any clearer:
"...the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Then why the bit that you intentionally left out, "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state..."?

Bear in mind also that "To Bear Arms" was a popular metaphor of the day to roughly translate as "To serve in the military."

It's far from cut and dry. If they wanted it cut and dry, it would be.

Now you are just making stuff up.

I've asked this question at least 5 separate times now and not a single right wing nutcase has answered it. Do you think it's perfectly fine that gang bangers, thugs, and anti-american extremists can walk into a gun show, and buy an arsenal of weapons, with no background check, and no questions asked?

They can't in my state. And the gang bangers I know buy their guns from the Spooks and the Mexicans.

Aren't those the guns the Mexicans bought from Holder and Obama via Fast and Furious?

How many gang bangers do you hang out with? Though nice job showing your racism, it shows off the GOP's true colors proudly :up:

Gee, why do you suppose people ignore you when you ask the equivalent of, "So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

Gee, why do you suppose people ignore you when you ask the equivalent of, "So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

Congrats on being at least the 6th person to deflect :up:

I'll take that as a "Yes, I don't care if gang bangers, convicted felons, and anti-american extremists are able to acquire deadly weapons with no questions asked"

Sigh.......old news, let the right wingers make this a battle and talk about rights when they came up with the patriot act. Sigh.......

NeoCons came up with that monstrosity, and it passed the House and Senate almost UNANIMOUSLY.

IOW, you Libs take just as much of the blame, especially considering that for the last 4 years it's been O'blamer & Co. doing the re-authorizing.

Oh, and he gets ALL the blame for the most recent NDAA, too!

I love the bubble you are in, thanks for the next national election.

Before you get an answer why don't you demonstrate to us that the question itself is valid? Please provide us with credible links that demonstrate this scenario has actually happened.

Or don't, and admit that your a lying hack that gets his talking points from ThinkProgress.

Sigh.......old news, let the right wingers make this a battle and talk about rights when they came up with the patriot act. Sigh.......

NeoCons came up with that monstrosity, and it passed the House and Senate almost UNANIMOUSLY.

IOW, you Libs take just as much of the blame, especially considering that for the last 4 years it's been O'blamer & Co. doing the re-authorizing.

Oh, and he gets ALL the blame for the most recent NDAA, too!

I love the bubble you are in, thanks for the next national election.

Please highlight the portion of my post that isn't true, luke, rather than blathering your inane bullshit.

Before you get an answer why don't you demonstrate to us that the question itself is valid? Please provide us with credible links that demonstrate this scenario has actually happened.

Or don't, and admit that your a lying hack that gets his talking points from ThinkProgress.

It happens every day. Under current federal laws, if you purchase a firearm at a gun show or from a private sale, there is no background check what so ever. Anyone, gang bangers, felons, america hating terrorists, all of these people can buy weapons with no questions asked. This is what is commonly refereed to as the "gun show loophole"

This fact has the right wingers pinned in the corner with no where to go.

Last edited:
As if the Patriot Act and Irraq War Power deal wern't passed in a jingoistic rush to war fueled by Pub BS about mushroom clouds and all kinds of innuendo about Saddam and 9/11....the hypocrisy and disingenuousness of the perfect dupes...

It happens every day. Under current federal laws, if you purchase a firearm at a gun show or from a private sale, there is no background check what so ever. Anyone, gang bangers, felons, america hating terrorists, all of these people can buy weapons with no questions asked. This is what is commonly refereed to as the "gun show loophole"

No, THAT IS A LIE!!

YOU NEED TO STOP LYING!

No, THAT IS A LIE!!

YOU NEED TO STOP LYING!

There is a background check for private sales? Do tell :eusa_think:

So, where's the link that supports your statement? Where's the testimony that it happens 'every day'? Where's your 'proof?

So, where's the link that supports your statement? Where's the testimony that it happens 'every day'? Where's your 'proof?

Please don't tell me that you are so ignorant that you didn't know private guns sales don't require a background check,....

Forum List

Back