So, you want the NRA/pro-gun side to compromise...?

I also asked what you wanted. Well?
For UBC, I want:

1: Rescind the ban on post-1986 machine guns
2: 50-state recognition of a CCW permit from any state
3: Amending the constitution to clarify the 2nd amendment, as previously described, with a reservation to revise and extend my remarks..

I'd argue no and no to the first two. The third part is long overdue, but just how you would clarify it, and how I would clarify it, would be interesting...:cool:

Then you are, as he observed, uninterested in any sort of compromise...you merely want acquiescence. As I thought. Stop tap-dancing and just admit it!

[

So...anyone ever suspended from school should be banned from owning a gun?

I think it should be a red flag.

I know it would be a red flag if you were applying for a job.

Applying for a job as a teenaged fry cook, maybe. Beyond that...no. If you think my boss gives a damn if I was ever suspended from school, you're dumber than I thought (which is an accomplishment). Or is "fry cook" the pinnacle of your career?

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how my friend's suspension for doing a huge burnout in the school parking lot has anything to do with him owning a gun (or getting a job, for that matter) 20 years later. Be specific.

I also asked what you wanted. Well?
For UBC, I want:

1: Rescind the ban on post-1986 machone guns
2: 50-state recognition of a CCW permit from any state
3: Amending the constitution to clarify the 2nd amendment, as previously described, with a reservation to revise and extend my remarks..

I'd argue no and no to the first two. The third part is long overdue, but just how you would clarify it, and how I would clarify it, would be interesting...:cool:
And thus, you have no interest in compromise.

[

So...anyone ever suspended from school should be banned from owning a gun?

I think it should be a red flag.

I know it would be a red flag if you were applying for a job.

Applying for a job as a teenaged fry cook, maybe. Beyond that...no. If you think my boss gives a damn if I was ever suspended from school, you're dumber than I thought (which is an accomplishment). Or is "fry cook" the pinnacle of your career?

Explain, in detail, EXACTLY how my friend's suspension for doing a huge burnout in the school parking lot has anything to do with him owning a gun (or getting a job, for that matter) 20 years later. Be specific.

Loughner and HOlmes weren't suspended 20 years ago. They were suspected within a year of their rampages...

So, no, your tired attempts to insult me personally because you don't have an argument aside, this isn't an issue.

A background check would have found there were issues with these guys, had someone bothered to do one.

But like I said. Just ban all private gun ownership. Solves the problem. I'm not feeling like trying to meet you fetishists halfway anymore.

That's it, I'm buying another firearm this week because JoeB wants to end private ownership of firearms.

It will be a pity when you have to turn it in for no compensation when we change the laws.

The only thing deserving of pity around here is you, Joe, and your delusional belief that somehow you Leftists will succeed in banning and confiscating firearms.

That's it, I'm buying another firearm this week because JoeB wants to end private ownership of firearms.

It will be a pity when you have to turn it in for no compensation when we change the laws.

Time to have the medication adjusted again, kid...you're hallucinating!

You guys are the ones shitting your pants because Obama got a second term, gun nuts.

I'd say we are only a couple school rampages away from a total gun ban.

Forum List

Back