so..

trump jr listens to someone speak and people go fucking crazy
The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
you people are fucking idiots
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.
But the lawyer had a Russian sounding name, that must mean something.
According to the latest update, Trump Jr. knew exactly what this meeting was to have been about. There was no surprise

So did Kushner and Manafort.

If we know this much, how much more does the Mueller investigation know?

And what will the next bombshell be?

Prove that she is a "rep of russia"... she has denied it.
But you will "wait on special prosecutor" LMAO

Yes, we will wait for the investigation to conclude. Sit back, it's going to take a while...there's a lot to look into.

Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr. Has Ties To Russian Government

Veselnitskaya has a history of advocating for the Russian government. Her clients include "state-owned businesses and a senior government official's son," reports the New York Times.

She also was married to a former deputy transportation minister in the Moscow region.

Veselnitskaya is a Russian lawyer, who, like many involved in the Trump and Russia saga, isn't directly employed by the Russian government but has a number of deeper government ties. The Russian government often operates by using not only its own employees but those with informal or personal relationships to its key leaders.

In the U.S., Veselnitskaya is best known for fighting to repeal sanctions against Russia signed by President Barack Obama in 2012. The law, called the Magnitsky Act, freezes the assets of and denies visas to Russian citizens it says were using the U.S. market to launder money they gained through fraud. As of January, 44 people were subject to the sanctions.

The sanctions spurred a response from the Kremlin that included a similar blacklist in Russia — and also included a provision that bars Americans from adopting Russian children.

Veselnitskaya has worked to fight the law in Washington, but also to discredit the law's namesake, Sergei Magnitsky, who uncovered an alleged $230 million Russian corruption scandal.
Thats where you guys came up with this bullshit? :rofl:
The fucking lawyer is saying its bullshit. Link it up

And a Russian lawyer with deep ties to the Russian government would never lie, right?
The fucking lawyer is saying its bullshit. Link it up

And a Russian lawyer with deep ties to the Russian government would never lie, right?
Deep ties? Lol
Lets assume this was the Obama administration and they were supposed to get damning information from Russia on McCain or Romney. Would you also say that was no big deal? I don't think so.
There are reports he tried, actually.
Why are you giving him a free pass? Why you giving the fbi a free pass?
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
There are no such reports, you are just a pathetic liar.
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia

Lets let the law and the prosecutor take its course. It will be fascinating.
Of course, let's give Trump a fair trial then string him up.
Personally, I am only offering my opinion, but where there is smoke there is fire. Surely you would also be as casual about a foreign governments actions in out election had it been the Obama administration.
Unlike yourself I would question the sightings of smoke if I can't see or smell any. Imaginary smoke means imaginary fires. BTW we know foreign governments WERE deeply involved with the Obama administration. Ever heard of The Clinton Foundation?
There we no foreign governments involved with the Obama administration in any way attempting to influence an election. You must do better than that bullshyte.
Don't need to. The Clinton Foundation was bullshit. You can polish it all you want but it's still a turd.
What does the Clinton Foundation have to do with Obama?
If that foundation did anything illegal, don't you think that THIS justice department would be all over it.

Yes, we will wait for the investigation to conclude. Sit back, it's going to take a while...there's a lot to look into.

Veselnitskaya has a history of advocating for the Russian government. Her clients include "state-owned businesses and a senior government official's son," reports the New York Times.

She also was married to a former deputy transportation minister in the Moscow region.

Veselnitskaya is a Russian lawyer, who, like many involved in the Trump and Russia saga, isn't directly employed by the Russian government but has a number of deeper government ties. The Russian government often operates by using not only its own employees but those with informal or personal relationships to its key leaders.

In the U.S., Veselnitskaya is best known for fighting to repeal sanctions against Russia signed by President Barack Obama in 2012. The law, called the Magnitsky Act, freezes the assets of and denies visas to Russian citizens it says were using the U.S. market to launder money they gained through fraud. As of January, 44 people were subject to the sanctions.

The sanctions spurred a response from the Kremlin that included a similar blacklist in Russia — and also included a provision that bars Americans from adopting Russian children.

Veselnitskaya has worked to fight the law in Washington, but also to discredit the law's namesake, Sergei Magnitsky, who uncovered an alleged $230 million Russian corruption scandal.
Deep ties? Lol
Lets assume this was the Obama administration and they were supposed to get damning information from Russia on McCain or Romney. Would you also say that was no big deal? I don't think so.
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia
Is there a difference between hiring an American company to do research on an opponent, and going to a foreign government to get dirt on an opponent? That particular government would want something in return. Under NO conditions should any foreign country be involved in our elections.

The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.
According to the latest update, Trump Jr. knew exactly what this meeting was to have been about. There was no surprise

So did Kushner and Manafort.

If we know this much, how much more does the Mueller investigation know?

And what will the next bombshell be?
The next bombshell may be just days or hours away, while the loyal trump base can not find a single thing their President has ever done wrong.

I read it. They agreed to pay some expenses he had incurred-

An official familiar with the discussions said the FBI didn't hire Steele as an informant, but that the arrangement instead allowed for expenses to be paid. It couldn't be learned how much he was paid and for how long.
FBI reimbursed some expenses of dossier author - CNNPolitics.com

No we don't have proof the FBI tried to buy it from an Englishman. The dossier was paid for by a Republican donor, and it was given to the FBI.

Trump Jr. didn't report the communication when it first occurred, and then he lied about it on his security clearance form. He most certainly broke the law as far as that is concerned.
FBI made deal with ex-spy Christopher Steele for Trump dossier

They weren't paying for the dossier. They already had it. They wanted to pay him to continue getting information from him.

Did you actually read the article or just read the headline and cut and paste it?

...and he had already worked for the U.S. government as a contractor.

Deep ties? Lol
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia
Is there a difference between hiring an American company to do research on an opponent, and going to a foreign government to get dirt on an opponent? That particular government would want something in return. Under NO conditions should any foreign country be involved in our elections.
Ummm christopher steele? The englishman? Is that an american citizen?

Deep ties? Lol
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia

Is Fusion GPS an agent of a foreign government? Is it run by foreign nationals?

Hillary's people actually paid for fake Russian info on Trump. That is the real story-

Fusion GPS has been revealed to be a pro-Russia lobby by Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA). British citizen Steele admitted he had larger plans than writing the “dossier” itself, but “really thought that what he had would sway the election“—by using the “dossier” to defeat Trump —said an associate to the BBC. That is called foreign interference in a U.S. election.

At this point, here is what we know for sure: the document, which was designed to “prove” that Trump is a Russian agent, originated with a group working on behalf of Russian interests and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Indeed, evidence points to Russian involvement—via Hillary financiers and their hired-gun Russia lobby firm Fusion GPS—in fabricating the “dossier” to discredit Trump by claiming that he was part of a conspiracy to help elect himself president.

The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”
And digging up dirt about an opponent has never happened in the history of the country. Hell if that were true Obama never would have been a Senator let alone president.
Its not about digging up dirt, but going to the Russians to get information. That is the issue

Deep ties? Lol
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia

they hired foreign nationals

Yep, and the dnc has been using them for years to try to discredit their opposition.
Ever hear of Fusion GPS?
Fusion GPS - Wikipedia

they hired foreign nationals

What I don't understand is where is the kumbya left wing? I thought they were all for open borders. Maybe only open when they are allowing their voters to cross?

When you go fishing, if you don't catch a fish after your first cast do you pack up and go home?
excellent analogy, lew. Fucking fishing. GREAT

It is what it is. If your buddy calls you up and says hey man I know this pond full of small mouth bass you should try it out!

You take his advice because you really could benefit from a mess of fish for dinner. And you go to the pond and you don't catch a fish on your first cast, are you packing it up and going home?
If your friend did that and the pond turned out to be his bathtub only a retard would fish it for eight months.

Jr released the emails. They look pretty bad
yes. It seems it was sanctioned by the russian federation and he knew what was going prior to the meeting.
People are cliaming this proves the NYT lied? Im not sure about what though.

yes. It seems it was sanctioned by the russian federation and he knew what was going prior to the meeting.

Stocks have been falling since jr released the emails. The emails show him coordinating efforts with someone he believed represented the Russian government. I don't see how this isn't what the NYT was claiming.

Stocks have been falling since jr released the emails. The emails show him coordinating efforts with someone he believed represented the Russian government. I don't see how this isn't what the NYT was claiming.
The emails even stated it was from the russian govt..
oh boy.
This has got me thinking man..

Stocks always fall at the beginning of the week. They will recover towards the end of the week. I am not sure that the stock market is so driven by events as people think. There is one, and only one, thing that drives the market, MONEY.

Forum List

Back