Soccer Moms, Angry White Men and now..

Common Decency voters. A growing, dare I say demographic among the electorate is common decency voters. Those who see the antics of The Donald as beyond the pale for what we should expect of our president.

These common decency voters are steeped in the gracious manners Baby Boomers were inculcated in during our childhood. It is glaringly clear that these manners were not handed down to successive generations. Younger folks than I were neglected in the teaching of good civil comportment.

But those of us who value common decency find ourselves as a substantial voting block!

Listen to what E.J. Dionne had to say this afternoon on NPR:

Week In Politics: Clinton's Tax Returns, Dueling Economic Speeches
Trump is proving the GOP is horrible and so are its supporters.

Hard to say it's not the racist greedy ignorant party when that's who's showing up to the rallies

At least someone is showing up at HIS rallies. LOL!!
They come to professional wrestling matches too.

Strange. You'd thing a few of them would show up for one of Hillary's rallies.
Remember all those tea party rallies? Meh

It's those silly memes that are going to hand the White House, Senate and House to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Here's some advice for you and Trump: Grow up and discuss the issues with intelligence and dignity. Both of you might gain a modicum of dignity.

Can't get you Liberals to discuss the issues. All you want to do is badmouth Trump. We could discuss Hillary's additional taxes on the Middle Class if you wish. Maybe discuss her plan to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees even though Obama's own Department of Homeland Security has admitted they are infiltrated with Islamist terrorists. How about her plan to repeal the Hyde Act? Go ahead and start a discussion.
We could discuss the debt trumps tax breaks to the rich rack up.

Or how is trump going to get his tariffs past the Republican house?

It's those silly memes that are going to hand the White House, Senate and House to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Here's some advice for you and Trump: Grow up and discuss the issues with intelligence and dignity. Both of you might gain a modicum of dignity.

Can't get you Liberals to discuss the issues. All you want to do is badmouth Trump. We could discuss Hillary's additional taxes on the Middle Class if you wish. Maybe discuss her plan to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees even though Obama's own Department of Homeland Security has admitted they are infiltrated with Islamist terrorists. How about her plan to repeal the Hyde Act? Go ahead and start a discussion.

The fact that Trump gets girls like you all caught up in their panties is all I need to know. GO TRUMP!!!!

Like I said, none of you Liberals will actually discuss the real issues. You preach "Middle Class" and Hillary will raise the taxes on the Middle Class.

The fact that Trump gets girls like you all caught up in their panties is all I need to know. GO TRUMP!!!!
so much for the Common Decency argument.

Like I said, none of you Liberals will actually discuss the real issues. You preach "Middle Class" and Hillary will raise the taxes on the Middle Class.
Raising taxes isn't the end of the world. If the economy is booming who cares about paying a bit more in taxes. I sure don't. You guys are insane and wrong. Deal with it.

Raising taxes isn't the end of the world. If the economy is booming who cares about paying a bit more in taxes. I sure don't. You guys are insane and wrong. Deal with it.

I hear you little Liberal. If a Republican said anything about raising taxes on the Middle Class you'd go into cardiac arrest.

When did I ever argue that you had a shred of common decency?

You might want to try that reading and writing stuff they were supposed to teach you in school. The theme of this thread is common decency voters and their collective revulsion with the antics of Donald Trump.

You might want to try that reading and writing stuff they were supposed to teach you in school. The theme of this thread is common decency voters and their collective revulsion with the antics of Donald Trump.

I find it all very amusing. Like I said, watching you girls getting all undone over everything real and imagined is worth the price of admission!!!

I find it all very amusing. Like I said, watching you girls getting all undone over everything real and imagined is worth the price of admission!!!
So I understand that you are more than willing to forgive, dismiss and disregard the antics of the incorrigible Mr. Trump. Do you admire his character, such as it is? Do your find it appropriate for the presidency?

Forum List

Back