Soccer Moms, Angry White Men and now..

Common Decency voters. A growing, dare I say demographic among the electorate is common decency voters. Those who see the antics of The Donald as beyond the pale for what we should expect of our president.

These common decency voters are steeped in the gracious manners Baby Boomers were inculcated in during our childhood. It is glaringly clear that these manners were not handed down to successive generations. Younger folks than I were neglected in the teaching of good civil comportment.

But those of us who value common decency find ourselves as a substantial voting block!

Listen to what E.J. Dionne had to say this afternoon on NPR:

Week In Politics: Clinton's Tax Returns, Dueling Economic Speeches

I see the actions of Hillary beyond what any lawful citizen should expect of our president.

Screw decency... libs certainly don't have any. It's amazing to watch as Donald feeds them their own BS.
So it's fair to say that you support Trump in spite of his dispicable personality.

It's also fair to say that you support Hillary in spite of her lies and corruption and placing classified information at risk. Would that not also be a fair conclusion?

The antics of the Donald do not muddy over the corruption of Hillary.

In what way has Hillary been proved corrupt?

Well, the FBI did a fairly good job of calling her a liar and placing the nations classified information at risk. The emails being released show any sensible person that she used her position as Secretary of State to sell political favors for contributions to the Clinton Slush Fund.
Not to mention this:

Clintons’ ‘charity’ is to themselves

Last edited:
Common Decency voters. A growing, dare I say demographic among the electorate is common decency voters. Those who see the antics of The Donald as beyond the pale for what we should expect of our president.

These common decency voters are steeped in the gracious manners Baby Boomers were inculcated in during our childhood. It is glaringly clear that these manners were not handed down to successive generations. Younger folks than I were neglected in the teaching of good civil comportment.

But those of us who value common decency find ourselves as a substantial voting block!

I see the actions of Hillary beyond what any lawful citizen should expect of our president.

Screw decency... libs certainly don't have any. It's amazing to watch as Donald feeds them their own BS.
So it's fair to say that you support Trump in spite of his dispicable personality.

It's also fair to say that you support Hillary in spite of her lies and corruption and placing classified information at risk. Would that not also be a fair conclusion?
It appears that each and every controversy has been championed by partisan right wingers and never ever has there been a prosecution. It leads to the inevitable conclusion that mud slinging and indictments only come up to the same threshold for Right Wingers. Unfortunately for them, our system of jurisprudence provides for concrete evidence, grand jury indictments, open trials and convictions.

Show us where that process has played out.

It appears that each and every controversy has been championed by partisan right wingers and never ever has there been a prosecution. It leads to the inevitable conclusion that mud slinging and indictments only come up to the same threshold for Right Wingers. Unfortunately for them, our system of jurisprudence provides for concrete evidence, grand jury indictments, open trials and convictions.

I have every confidence once Trump is elected and Loretta Lynch is replaced as Attorney General and a new FBI head is in place, Hillary and Bill Clinton will finally see justice served upon them.

Trump is proving the GOP is horrible and so are its supporters.

Hard to say it's not the racist greedy ignorant party when that's who's showing up to the rallies

They caught Clinton lying about an affair. In all this time that's all they got

Hard to say it's not the racist greedy ignorant party when that's who's showing up to the rallies

At least someone is showing up at HIS rallies. LOL!!

I have every confidence once Trump is elected and Loretta Lynch is replaced as Attorney General and a new FBI head is in place, Hillary and Bill Clinton will finally see justice served upon them.
Oh, bullshit. Trump will probably threaten to appoint Hillary to the Supreme Court, if Congress doesn't approve his legislation. The Clinton's and Trump's got along just fine until the election. After the election, they'll kiss and makeup.

donald-and-hillary.jpg

Last edited:

Fuck rallies. Bernie had big rallies too.

I'm going to vote.

They come to professional wrestling matches too.

Fuck rallies. Bernie had big rallies too.

I'm going to vote.

You should vote. After all, they cut out the requirements for you having to produce a photo voter ID to vote. The Liberal federal judges said something about you being too stupid and backward to be expected to get one like everyone else.
Yes Bernie came out real good. I understand the DNC cheated him but he still got a new home out of it.

They come to professional wrestling matches too.

Strange. You'd thing a few of them would show up for one of Hillary's rallies.

It's those silly memes that are going to hand the White House, Senate and House to the Democrats on a silver platter.

Here's some advice for you and Trump: Grow up and discuss the issues with intelligence and dignity. Both of you might gain a modicum of dignity.

Can't get you Liberals to discuss the issues. All you want to do is badmouth Trump. We could discuss Hillary's additional taxes on the Middle Class if you wish. Maybe discuss her plan to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees even though Obama's own Department of Homeland Security has admitted they are infiltrated with Islamist terrorists. How about her plan to repeal the Hyde Act? Go ahead and start a discussion.

Forum List

Back