soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

I was stationed at Yongsan Army Base during the 2001 World Cup it was fucking awesome. I cheered for USA until they got eliminated then I switched over to SK. Still not a soccer fan though. I watch college football when Alabama plays and will watch a good boxing match from time to time but that's about it.

I have no idea what that means but good job. I don't know flat track down to the parts they use.

:lol: Sorry....a spooled rim has no brake laced into it....total flat track set up. NOS is "new on shelf" which means it's vintage in pristine condition. I believe the rim I referred to was the only new one left in the world for a Bultaco....they'd been out of business for 20 years and most of the parts kits from old dealerships had been scooped up.

Freddie Nix and Gary Nixon were top two national Flat track racers during the late 60's early 70's.

Both were Oklahoma boys, one grew up in my town, and the other about 30 miles away. So flat track racing was big in my area.

I rode a little bit myself. The feeling of the bike at full throttle, leaning to the inside with both your feet on the pegs thru the corner, as you are balanced between heaven and earth is almost Zen like. ..... :thup:

IMG_7741.JPG

I have no idea what that means but good job. I don't know flat track down to the parts they use.

:lol: Sorry....a spooled rim has no brake laced into it....total flat track set up. NOS is "new on shelf" which means it's vintage in pristine condition. I believe the rim I referred to was the only new one left in the world for a Bultaco....they'd been out of business for 20 years and most of the parts kits from old dealerships had been scooped up.

You forgot compression braking.
Thats what makes flat tracking the shit!!!!

Freddie Nix and Gary Nixon were top two national Flat track racers during the late 60's early 70's.

Both were Oklahoma boys, one grew up in my town, and the other about 30 miles away. So flat track racing was big in my area

I rode a little bit myself. The feeling of the bike at full throttle, leaning to the inside with both your feet on the pegs thru the corner, as you are balanced between heaven and earth is almost Zen like. ..... :thup:

IMG_7741.JPG

Nailed it!!!!
Learning to flat track is a right of passage in the moto world.

Why do I still love 125's skip to 1:50

Turn the volume way up.

The trick to a hole-shot is keeping your knees pinned to the gas tank to measure the vibration your engine is making.....otherwise you'll time your shifts wrong because you sure as hell can't hear anything.

Nice! You did well!

Turn the volume way up.

The trick to a hole-shot is keeping your knees pinned to the gas tank to measure the vibration your engine is making.....otherwise you'll time your shifts wrong because you sure as hell can't hear anything.

Man that ain't no shit. My hearing is gone at that level. But I can feel when to shift.

Turn the volume way up.

They used to call that the beehive. If you never got to survive that it's a shame. So much fun.

Army v. Navy is like high school JV football. If you like college football you have to talk Southeastern Conference.

Or the ACC...FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE WHHHOOOOOOOOO!

:D

When the rest of the ACC (well, Clemson already showed up!) then we can include them as a whole.

I still haven't forgiven FSU for the 2014 championship.

They used to call that the beehive. If you never got to survive that it's a shame. So much fun.

I learned old-school....some prick was cutting your corners you'd dab his shift lever with your toe and stall him. I always walked the track weeds before 1st moto to see where I could send a guy without him hitting rocks or a ditch. My game-face was never a joke....nobody talked to me much on race day.

The constant shifting of 125/250 bikes just to stay in the power band is why I rode Open class 400 and up.

I'm just lazy I guess. ...... :cool:

You got that from the WR Huskies.....CZs and Maicos were the same way....Europeans had motocross figured out long before we ever saw it here.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Because it's boring as hell. This is what i like to watch...

Forum List

Back