Soccer???????????????????

Well..yeah it was a boring match:eusa_wall: . Chelsea are really missing Malouda and Drogba though. As soon as Drogba comes back from Africa we will have enough firepower to challenge Arsnl and the Red Losers for the title!

Admit it guys Lvpool are out of the title race. Looks like the Anfield trophy cabinet will remain empty this year!:eusa_whistle:

Atleast Chelsea still have a fantastic chance in the League Cup , Champions League and Premiership!

PS:- REALLY HAPPY THAT MAN CITY BEAT MAN UTD!!!!:clap2:

No I'm not. But soccer is. How boring can you get? I only watch sports where its possible for a team that's losing, but not by much, to take the lead with one play. Down by 3 in baseball, you can take the lead with a single play. Down by two in basketball, you can take the lead in a single play. Down by 5 in football, you can take the lead with a single play. Down by 1 in soccer, best you can do is tie. Boring.

Stay away from cricket then :D

Cricket? Now that's a cool game!

Especially when the Aussies are thrashing England in the Ashes:razz:

Anyways back to some footsie..Real Madrid beat Valladolid 7-0!!!!:redface:

You don't see such scorelines in the EPL??!!!! I would LOVE it if Chelsea beats Man Utd by that much..hell , I would give a party!

Not a good result for the Reds today, nor is it particularly good prep for a last 16 Champions League game against Inter on Tuesday. If we don't get a result against the Italians our season's in the crapper. Fast losing patience with Rafa. It's Houllier all over again. :sad:

Well done Clelsea. That's the way to put away an inferior side.

Man U 4 Arsenal 0??? OMG!

Not a good result for the Reds today, nor is it particularly good prep for a last 16 Champions League game against Inter on Tuesday. If we don't get a result against the Italians our season's in the crapper. Fast losing patience with Rafa. It's Houllier all over again. :sad:

Well done Clelsea. That's the way to put away an inferior side.

Man U 4 Arsenal 0??? OMG!

Chelsea are still in the Premiership race Tigerbob. Cannot say the same for Lvpool though.

The Blues are still on the hunt for a record 3 trophies!

Chelsea are still in the Premiership race Tigerbob. Cannot say the same for Lvpool though.

The Blues are still on the hunt for a record 3 trophies!

Champions League Last 16 1st Leg: Liverpool 2 - Inter Milan 0

C'mon Akiboy, sing with the family.....

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard
He'll knock the ball forty yards
He's big and he's fuck1n' hard
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard........

Well, I have to agree. Liverpool played their best football last night. Gerrard's goal was simply superb. :clap2:

Chelsea were not ruthless enough:eusa_wall: . Anyways , the next leg is in Stamford Bridge where hopefully we should win and progress.

Really sad about the Roma-Madrid match though. I was hoping Madrid would kill Roma. But Mancini's double sunk them.

Well , congrats once again Tigerbob. May the best team win.

PS:- I HOPE MAN UTD LOSE TODAY!:evil: I PRESUME YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING STUTTGART

Well, I have to agree. Liverpool played their best football last night. Gerrard's goal was simply superb. :clap2:

Chelsea were not ruthless enough:eusa_wall: . Anyways , the next leg is in Stamford Bridge where hopefully we should win and progress.

Really sad about the Roma-Madrid match though. I was hoping Madrid would kill Roma. But Mancini's double sunk them.

Well , congrats once again Tigerbob. May the best team win.

PS:- I HOPE MAN UTD LOSE TODAY!:evil: I PRESUME YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING STUTTGART

Olympiakos are a tricky team - we had to beat them by 2 clear goals at this stage 3 years ago (and did - with a screamer from Gerrard in the last minute), so an away draw is a decent result. Away goals rule is always a bit of a concern after a 0-0 away, but I think you'll have too much for them in the return leg.

In European competition I always support the English club, with one exception...Go Stuttgart.

In European competition I always support the English club, with one exception...Go Stuttgart.

Wonderful. Its always good to have a conversation with an anti-ManUtd football fan!:razz:

Anyways , apart from EPL do you follow other leagues. For eg:- La Liga , Serie A or Bundesliga?

Wonderful. Its always good to have a conversation with an anti-ManUtd football fan!:razz:

Anyways , apart from EPL do you follow other leagues. For eg:- La Liga , Serie A or Bundesliga?

I watch some of the Italian and Spanish games, but don't really follow who's where in the league.

In theory, I'm moving back to the US sometime this year so am hoping I can get coverage somehow in the US.

I watch some of the Italian and Spanish games, but don't really follow who's where in the league.

In theory, I'm moving back to the US sometime this year so am hoping I can get coverage somehow in the US.

I don't know if this helps but I was recently in Canada for a while and Fox had a heap of soccer (football) on one of its sports channels, looked like it was almost a dedicated channel too. A couple of expat Brits were on there discussing UK but also I think European football. I can't think of the details of the channel (I was doing the usual "five hundred cable channels and four-hundred and ninety-nine of them are crap!" thing) but I think it was FoxSoccer or something similar.

On edit:

I googled: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer

I don't know if this helps but I was recently in Canada for a while and Fox had a heap of soccer (football) on one of its sports channels, looked like it was almost a dedicated channel too. A couple of expat Brits were on there discussing UK but also I think European football. I can't think of the details of the channel (I was doing the usual "five hundred cable channels and four-hundred and ninety-nine of them are crap!" thing) but I think it was FoxSoccer or something similar.

On edit:

I googled: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer

Sweet! A buddy of mine in Mi. gets the games but I don't think he watches them on Fox, so looks like there are perhaps a number of ways for me to keep up with The Reds.

Thanks!

Liverpool 3, Middlesborough 2. Torres hat-trick. Liverpool up to 4th place, ahead of the blue noses on goal difference.

Best £26 million we ever spent....

Setanta went out so I didn't see Torres's third goal.

Another screw up by 'Boro, this time the keeper making a poor decision, charging out when he should have stayed at home. Hard to say which was worse defending by Boro, the first goal or the third.

All in all slightly fortunate, but I'll take it.

Forum List

Back