Social Justice Marxists

"that he became too frightened for his personal safety after seeing an 18-year-old white kid being “shot in the neck” as rioters screamed for whites to be targeted."

wth!

You guys are a great example of conservative facists showing their true colors .

You guys are scared of blacks and Muslims and just about everyone else. I implore you to not be so cowardly. Did you watch too many horror movies as children? Pull yourselves together and have some courage. No one is going to hurt you

You guys are scared of blacks and Muslims and just about everyone else. I implore you to not be so cowardly. Did you watch to many horror movies as children? Pull yourselves together and have some courage. No one is going to hurt you

I have plenty of courage and no I've never been a fan of horror films.

When blacks are calling for whites to be shot and when Islamists are blowing up and stabbing and steamrolling our people, you take the bull by the horns.

Unless you're a Leftist Pathological Altruistic amoeba, if you're one of those, you light a candle, sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya.

You guys are scared of blacks and Muslims and just about everyone else. I implore you to not be so cowardly. Did you watch to many horror movies as children? Pull yourselves together and have some courage. No one is going to hurt you

When blacks are calling for whites to be shot and when Islamists are blowing up and stabbing and steamrolling our people, you take the bull by the horns.

Unless you're a Leftist Pathological Altruistic amoeba, if you're one of those, you light a candle, sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya.
I think your problem is that you think more of that stuff is happening than actually is. Your chances of getting hurt by a terrorist in America are LESS than your chances of getting eaten whole by a great white shark while surfing off the Malibu Pier in winter. It's the media that does this to you guys. It's called the Mean World Theory. Look it up.

I think your problem is that you think more of that stuff is happening than actually is. Your chances of getting hurt by a terrorist in America are LESS than your chances of getting eaten whole by a great white shark while surfing off the Malibu Pier in winter. It's the media that does this to you guys. It's called the Mean World Theory. Look it up.
so what you're saying is, we should just let the enemy target and kill us at will because if we fight back it means we're cowards.

so what you're saying is, we should just let the enemy target and kill us at will because if we fight back it means we're cowards.

Yes that's what he's saying.

On Planet Leftist, letting the enemy target and kill us is the way forward :uhoh3:

On Planet Leftist, fighting back means you're a coward :uhoh3:

On Planet Leftist, letting the enemy target and kill us is the way forward :uhoh3:

Try not to be so scared and afraid of everything. You don't have to be whimps. No one is coming to get you. You are safe. Don't go to Syria or to the ghetto at night and you'll be just fine.

Try not to be so scared and afraid of everything. You don't have to be whimps. No one is coming to get you. You are safe. Don't go to Syria or to the ghetto at night and you'll be just fine.

We're not wimps, if we were wimps then we'd be Leftists.

Are you in competition with Timmy for who can make the silliest comments today?

They're bringing Syria to us...and why should I be afraid in my own country.....they need to kill.off the deadwood,

You are living in denial of your fear and cowardice. You mistake our desire for peace as wimpy but in reality it is conservatives who are so scared and so afraid that they demand we build walls and throw dark skinned people in jail with no trial. Trump knows you are afraid of your own shadow and you eat it up when he plays into your fears. He's using you and he will continue to do so until you grow a spine and stop being afraid of Muslims, blacks, immigrants and anyone else who is different than you.

You are living in denial of your fear and cowardice. You mistake our desire for peace as wimpy but in reality it is conservatives who are so scared and so afraid that they demand we build walls and throw dark skinned people in jail with no trial. Trump knows you are afraid of your own shadow and you eat it up when he plays into your fears. He's using you and he will continue to do so until you grow a spine and stop being afraid of Muslims, blacks, immigrants and anyone else who is different than you.

Stop your social justice bullshit.....people are afraid because you're violent thugs. I know lots of blacks....and muslims who are fine, but there are lots that are not...we you disavow the rioters?

What trials?
And what is the problem with a wall?

My answer to Leftist Extremists is contained in my post # 30 in the below thread.

According to the left its xenophobic to want illegals deported and to want a secure border

Stop your social justice bullshit.....people are afraid because you're violent thugs. I know lots of blacks....and muslims who are fine, but there are lots that are not...we you disavow the rioters?

What trials?
And what is the problem with a wall?

The SJW are part of the Leftist Extremists and they are going to be removed from society, this is a measure that must be completed to secure the established cohesion that Western society needs in order to not become dysfunctional and also to restore order and discipline within our Western society.

We're not going to allow the Leftist Extremists to put society any further into chaos, violence and confusion and with that their ultimate aim, the collapsing of Western Civilisation's entire values systems.

We can't have disruptive Subversive Elements operating as a potential Fifth Column within society, who we know some of whom are already actively enabling and collaborating with our enemy ie. Radical Islam.

yeah, no, don't mistake our desire to get out ahead of this thing to bring an end to terrorism as if it were some childish fear of the boogie-man. it's quite the opposite of that. if you understand what terrorism is, then you know why it works. there will always be the weakness in society that will do anything to appease the terrorist. you can cry peace all you want, but the enemy is not giving you a choice about it, and they will attack again, and again, and again, and they will continue until they own the definition of peace to which you must submit.

Forum List

Back