Society is breaking down

Do you think society is breaking down?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
His feet aren’t normal either

Even if these phreaks had normal dawgs, they would be right there on the edge...

OMG ... Photoshopped feet or not ... If I ran across those two in public, I would have a hard time not laughing so hard my sides hurt.

And seriously ... As an employer ... It wouldn't matter what they could do, or how well they could do it.
They definitely have issues I would not want to deal with on a daily basis in the workplace.

Just one more sign of society breaking down.

Notice the female's heels are not shoes they are her FEET , and there is suppose to be a surgery being done/or will be in the future giving these making you puke look heels.

View attachment 182117
If,,you notice,,,no shadows,,, but for the car,,,it,,, has one...
There are shadows under the black man’s feet. Good observation.

Even if these phreaks had normal dawgs, they would be right there on the edge...

OMG ... Photoshopped feet or not ... If I ran across those two in public, I would have a hard time not laughing so hard my sides hurt.

And seriously ... As an employer ... It wouldn't matter what they could do, or how well they could do it.
They definitely have issues I would not want to deal with on a daily basis in the workplace.

That's what I did the first time I saw a crossdressing couple on a date....They were so serious...

Society isn't "breaking down". It's changing.

You guys sound like every other generation that got old.

Write yourself a pheelgood script Doc... I am not old... Oh and get a lawyer...

Age-discrimination.jpg

Someone older than me helped me understand the importance of societal norms.

My mother told me ... "Baby, you can march to the beat of your own drum all you want ...
But if you ever want to play in the game, you have to at least try to play by some of their rules."

She was older ... And a hell of a lot wiser than I was at the time.

Someone older than me helped me understand the importance of societal norms.

My mother told me ... "Baby, you can march to the beat of your own drum all you want ...
But if you ever want to play in the game, you have to at least try to play by some of their rules."

She was older ... And A hell of a lot wiser than I was at the time.

I understand the value of societal norms. I don't expect that the people in the OP have much open for job opportunities. That's the decision they made, though.

Whining on the internet about how the sky is falling because you saw a picture of some goth kids is a different story, though.

I understand the value of societal norms. I don't expect that the people in the OP have much open for job opportunities. That's the decision they made, though.

Whining on the internet about how the sky is falling because you saw a picture of some goth kids is a different story, though.

I mean I understand your point ... But are you suggesting we should just hope they are trust-fund babies ... :dunno:

I mean I understand your point ... But are you suggesting we should just hope they are trust-fund babies ... :dunno:

I'm not "suggesting" anything, other than to not freak the fuck out.

Maybe they're trust fund babies, or fetish models, or maybe they work minimum wage retail jobs at weird stores. Who cares?

I don’t understand the question... what would constitute a societal breakdown?

The culture is always shifting, perceptions are always changing... is this suggested breakdown to be understood as having a negative connotation? Because I could think of many ways in which a societal breakdown would be just what the doctor ordered.

I'm not "suggesting" anything, other than to not freak the fuck out.
Maybe they're trust fund babies, or fetish models, or maybe they work minimum wage retail jobs at weird stores. Who cares?

Care, freak out ... Shit, I would have a blast laughing at them ... Probably joke about it years later with friends.

I wouldn't care one bit as long as it doesn't cost me tax money.
But then again, I have never agreed with the idea of tax dollars supporting people who continue to make incredibly stupid decisions in the first place.

And it doesn't matter to me whether the people making the stupid decisions are goth or wall street bankers ... :thup:

Forum List

Back