Soft-on-Crime libs pissed at Walmart for closing stores in high crime inner cities

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
They have not made a profit for 17 years. Of course they should close them. But why do I get the impression you are so joyous about it?

Walmart has been the whipping boy for the left nearly the last ten years. Yet when they close, it's the end of the world for Democrats.

It's amazing how people think that businesses open up as a social obligation to the public instead of an entity out to make profit. When they can't make profit, they are shocked they'd have the nerve not to consider the public first.

They have not made a profit for 17 years. Of course they should close them. But why do I get the impression you are so joyous about it?

i don't think anyone is "joyous" about it, but just amused.

Libs have always been against Walmart, and have even passed special laws in some places to punish the Bentonville based retailer.

It is entertaining to see them turn on a dime and mourn Walmart leaving, you would think that they would be pleased, no?

Meh, deserves has everything to do with it.

That said I never hear tell of the likes of Walmart and other stores raising hell with the city where the legal looting of their stores take place, nor bank rolling local political hopefuls that could help stop it.

Last edited:
Meh, deserves has everything to do with it.

That said I never hear tell of the likes of Walmart and other stores raising hell with the city where the legal looting of their stores take place, nor bank rolling local political hopefuls that could help stop it.

It's part of these companies fault as well. They can't be honest when they make a statement. They just use terms like "the store isn't profitable" and things like that, instead of just saying they couldn't stay open due to the high volume of theft.

Years ago Walmart built a store in a new mall that opened up in our area. A few years went by and they wanted to build a Super Walmart but didn't have the expansion abilities. So they found a loophole in their contract, closed the store in the new mall, and built their new Super Walmart about ten miles away.

That was fine until they closed about five years later. Same generic excuses as well. Telling the truth has a racial undertone to it they don't want to be accused of, but it's like the pregnant girl at the dinner party. Everybody knows, but nobody is supposed to talk about it.

You can't have big box stores in black areas. They are not going to last long. Where I live after the change took place, every single one was forced to close up. Our police used to arrest shoplifters, but they gave up on that because of too much manpower needed to prosecute those dozens and dozens of cases every week. Now if anybody gets caught shoplifting at a dollar store or something, they are simply given a summons to court which half of them don't show up for.

Those stores would not close up if certain folks would just straighten up and fly right.

But that just ain't gonna happen.

The people of Walmart photos used to be called the influencers of the Democrat party. It's sad how Democrats have turned on their own by embracing smash and grab robbery. The big question is, when did Dems. turn their back on the needy in favor of criminals? Hell, it's even a part of their party platform.

What the fuck does store closings in Chicago have to do with "Trumpism" (whatever the fuck that is)?
You really are an ass.
And you really cannot read. Read the post I was responding to.

Trumpers are gleeful when apolitical folks whom they never met lose their job. You guys act like garbage.

We have to speak honestly about race if anything is ever going to improve.

The truth is, black thieves and fuckups are ruining our society. Everywhere they're found, crime of every kind increases.

THAT is what has to be changed, and most people know it - but are afraid to talk about it. Even worse, people are afraid to put in place the harsh measures that might make a difference.

I would begin with total, enforced segregation. If blacks can't live peacefully and within the law then, at least, they should be totally isolated so that the rest of us can live in peace.

Forum List

Back