Soft-on-Crime libs pissed at Walmart for closing stores in high crime inner cities

Go woke, go broke

Democrats chose to decriminalize shoplifting and now are shocked to see stores leaving

Businesses and people are fleeing demafascist run cities in a mass exodus....

They have not made a profit for 17 years. Of course they should close them. But why do I get the impression you are so joyous about it?
Wal-Mart hasn't made a profit in 17 years? really??

And you really cannot read. Read the post I was responding to.

Trumpers are gleeful when apolitical folks whom they never met lose their job. You guys act like garbage.
haha nobody is happy demafascist policies have destroyed lives in these cities. Nobody

I have a friend who is a grocery store manager for one of the larger grocery chains in the state. His store is in a predominately Black section of Tampa.

He says they are getting very close to shutting down the store because of loss to thievery.

And this is in an area where the police will arrest and they will actually prosecute shoplifting crimes.

Can you imagine what it is like when the police and prosecutors do little or nothing?

Sure. All retail stores deal with shoplifting. Does WalMart have internal security?
They dont need much security in civilized low crime neighborhoods

Where walmart stores are closing crime is so rampant that they cant catch everybody

And if they do apprehend the criminals and hold them for police shoplifting is a slap on the wrist affair thanks to george soros appointed soft on crime lib democrat DA’s

Well don't want businesses to leave then treat criminals like criminals, push your people to be better, bring back things like American values and standards and morals and businesses will grow.

Crime has been destroying all business in minority, mostly black, communities for decades. They killed off the brave Korean shop owners, sometimes literally. Now big stores are abandoning these areas.

Good.

Not so good actually. Once they close down these stores in their areas, they come to your area next and start doing the same. That's how it started here many years ago.

I have a friend who is a grocery store manager for one of the larger grocery chains in the state. His store is in a predominately Black section of Tampa.

He says they are getting very close to shutting down the store because of loss to thievery.

And this is in an area where the police will arrest and they will actually prosecute shoplifting crimes.

Can you imagine what it is like when the police and prosecutors do little or nothing?

No deterrent is the problem. That's what we are really doing wrong in our country.

I was reading about one of the many police chases that take place here. At the end of the story they said the police charged the driver with misdemeanor fleeing and alluding. A misdemeanor, that's it.

We need to change running from the cops from a misdemeanor to a felony with a five year minimum prison sentence. I don't care if we have the highest amount of people locked up in prison in the world, we need to build many more prisons and double that number instead of sending hundreds of billions to a corrupt country like Ukraine.

Walmart has been the whipping boy for the left nearly the last ten years. Yet when they close, it's the end of the world for Democrats.

It's amazing how people think that businesses open up as a social obligation to the public instead of an entity out to make profit. When they can't make profit, they are shocked they'd have the nerve not to consider the public first.
Which makes it weird that Walmart is all in on the Woke crap. I like my Walmart,but I could live without it if I had to.

They dont need much security in civilized low crime neighborhoods

Where walmart stores are closing crime is so rampant that they cant catch everybody

And if they do apprehend the criminals and hold them for police shoplifting is a slap on the wrist affair thanks to george soros appointed soft on crime lib democrat DA’s
what do you mean by civilized?

I do agree crime is a major concern in this country. Criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest. We need to start building prisons.

Sure. All retail stores deal with shoplifting. Does WalMart have internal security?

Of course. However, the loss prevention people are being attacked by shoplifters and one was actually murdered a while back.

The stores in high crime areas are unsafe for the employees, and the regular customers, and the "authorities" refuse to enforce the laws.

So, the store closes.

Cause/effect.

Go woke, go broke

Democrats chose to decriminalize shoplifting and now are shocked to see stores leaving

Of course it will drive up grocery prices for the neediest families. They won't be getting groceries, etc for free anymore!

Forum List

Back