Soft-on-Crime libs pissed at Walmart for closing stores in high crime inner cities

Go woke, go broke

Democrats chose to decriminalize shoplifting and now are shocked to see stores leaving

Liberals are like the idiot who hits his thumb with the hammer and then gets mad at the hammer.

Crime has been destroying all business in minority, mostly black, communities for decades. They killed off the brave Korean shop owners, sometimes literally. Now big stores are abandoning these areas.

Good.

Its' only good until the Corrupt FED authorities will open up an Emergency plan to truck in Cold Milk, butter, eggs, water, meat, fish, chicken by trailer that we pay for. Then it will become a right.....like HUD-MEDICAL-TRANSPORTATION-WELFARE CASH etc.

CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL JURY INSTRUCTIONS – GRAND THEFT

To convict you under CPC §487, the prosecution must prove the following beyond a reasonable doubt:
You took someone else's automobile, firearm, or property which was worth more than $950.

The value of the property (including services) must not be greater than $950. If you're convicted of Petty Theft, the penalty may be six months in a county jail, a fine of not more than $1,000, or both a fine and imprisonment.

The guy stealing a 6pack of Ribeye steaks from Safeway does not have $1000 at that time......unlikely to have it when the Court case comes up in a year or more. But many more crimes by that time...he will commit.

Liberals are like the idiot who hits his thumb with the hammer and then gets mad at the hammer.
Anyone with common sense could have predicted this

Pandering to criminals has caused crime to explode in the deep blue cities run by george soros democrats

Anyone with common sense could have predicted this

Pandering to criminals has caused crime to explode in the deep blue cities run by george soros democrats

2022 rigged ARIZ Election put a SOROS pick into SOS, Myers? The previous SOROS SOS wormed her way into GOV office ....giggling like a 12 year old.

Last edited:
Surely you can link to the OP's care and concern about the workers... Oh wait you can't.

Fuck off.
The entire OP is concern. Highlighting what the dems agenda does to these communities is showing concern.

Folks that continue to vote for this stuff, like yourself have zero concern.

So when Was-Mart closed in Edna, Texas (population about 800) around 2020, it was because it was a lib-run city?
You are comparing a town of under 6k to Chicago? hahah

the reality is, they closed it in Edna, and opened up a new Super Center in Victoria TX,less then 30 mins away, and there was already one in Campo, less then 30 mins the other direction.... also .it actually closed in 2018, not 2020...so no, not the same at all

No deterrent is the problem. That's what we are really doing wrong in our country.

I was reading about one of the many police chases that take place here. At the end of the story they said the police charged the driver with misdemeanor fleeing and alluding. A misdemeanor, that's it.

We need to change running from the cops from a misdemeanor to a felony with a five year minimum prison sentence. I don't care if we have the highest amount of people locked up in prison in the world, we need to build many more prisons and double that number instead of sending hundreds of billions to a corrupt country like Ukraine

I have a dream....

I wish we had the guts, as a society, to buy an African shithole that we could use as a trash can into which we could drop our human garbage.

Then we could strip these shitbags of their American citizenship, send them off to the shithole, and never allow them to return to our country.

Like I said, it's my dream...

Last edited:
No, I'm illustrating that corporations close stores all the time for varous reasons.
Sure, but in the case of Chicago it's because of dembot policies that cost them money due to the fact larceny goes unpunished

The issue here is WHY they closed. Geez...silly dembot

Sure, but in the case of Chicago it's because of dembot policies that cost them money due to the fact larceny goes unpunished

The issue here is WHY they closed. Geez...silly dembot
Is that what Was Mart said?

Meh, deserves has everything to do with it.

That said I never hear tell of the likes of Walmart and other stores raising hell with the city where the legal looting of their stores take place, nor bank rolling local political hopefuls that could help stop it.
Walmart is pretty passive when it comes to government. In Ventura Walmart wanted to tear down an old K-Mart and build a superstore. The city forbade it and only allowed Walmart to reuse the existing fairly small building. If I had been running Walmart I would have told Ventura to pound sand, moved east three miles into unincorporated county land and built the biggest superstore in the country and every year would send the Ventura City Council a notification of the amount of sales tax revenue the store was providing the county. But then I'm vindictive when it comes to governmental stupidity.

Last edited:
Go woke, go broke

Democrats chose to decriminalize shoplifting and now are shocked to see stores leaving

Let me get this straight. BLM and their loyal, inner city followers burn down stores or routinely loot them, then get angry when the stores close when they take a major hit to their bottom line? I guess they're a lot more stupid than I gave them credit for.

Is that what Was Mart said?
Yes, read the statement, the past 17 years these locations have not been able to turn a profit, they have repeatedly tried to work with local leadership, (elected dems) to try and save them, but with no luck

Yes, read the statement, the past 17 years these locations have not been able to turn a profit, they have repeatedly tried to work with local leadership, (elected dems) to try and save them, but with no luck
Well, be a dear and quote the statement...you know the part where it says... "it's because of dembot policies that cost them money due to the fact larceny goes unpunished"

Betcha won't. Because you can't.

PS: Here is the part where you act sanctimonious and say you don't have time to quote Was Mart when you clearly have nothing but time.

Forum List

Back