Soft-on-Crime libs pissed at Walmart for closing stores in high crime inner cities

Blacks and Democrats are not going to put their own money into such a venture to replace Walmart. They know goddamn well more than anyone that a business in the inner city is highly risky and their money would be gone…. Which is why they insist on Walmart money or otherwise someone else’s money.

But wait, you said they took money away?

Surely if Walmart was the competition, then they would be flooding in new businesses.

I have long laughed at that lie, as it was never true. This can be seen in the simple fact that most "local businesses" are service related. And the rest are made up of products that simply can not be bought online. Cigarettes, alcohol, and vape (as well as marijuana where legal) tend to be most of the "local businesses" in an area.

I find it interesting that a year or so back, I found a "Yellow Pages" that was about 20 years old. And in the town I live in now, there were 11 companies that did TV repair, either in store or in the home. And 5 cobblers. And 10 computer stores.

Today, all of the TV repair places are gone. Only one cobbler is left. And of those 10 computer stores, only 3 are left. And having run a computer store myself and worked in them for many years, online shopping was far more damaging to the industry than any big box retailer ever was.

As have I. I did loss prevention for years, and it was always pretty evenly mixed. In fact, the ones I caught with the largest value of merchandise was always White (except for one that was Asian).

I seriously doubt you ever actually dealt with "these people", otherwise you would know that.
You're an arrogant fuckhead, and I don't believe a word you utter. I doubt you've ever spent time around blacks, otherwise you wouldn't be so naive.

No use continuing our little exchange, I think you're a delusional liar.

Last edited:
You're an arrogant fuckhead, and I don't believe a word you utter. I doubt you've ever spent time around blacks, otherwise you wouldn't be so naive.

No use continuing our little exchange, I think you're a delusional liar.

Oh yes, I only lived in places like Compton and Inglewood for years.

That's alright, goodbye. I really don't care much of the opinions of fervent racists.

buh-bye-bye.gif

Oh yes, I only lived in places like Compton and Inglewood for years.

That's alright, goodbye. I really don't care much of the opinions of fervent racists.

buh-bye-bye.gif
"Racist"

Gad, what a weak, overused, now meaningless word. It's perfect for use by a phony like you.

Have a nice day.

Sure. All retail stores deal with shoplifting. Does WalMart have internal security?
Chicago prosecutors don’t prosecute shoplifters under $1000, so Walmart internal security is helpless to try to prosecute or get their property back, so why continue to not be profitable, just close the doors, they aren’t in business to lose money. Sad day when these stores have to shut down.

Chicago prosecutors don’t prosecute shoplifters under $1000

Actually, the Illinois statue for "Petty Theft" is $500. So anything $499.99 and under is an infraction that at most will get them a ticket.

And at the absolute most, the punishment is a fine of up to $2,500, and a jail sentence of 364 days.

Want to bet that like in the major cities in California, most never see any jail time other than the time they might have been held in processing? And fines are rarely more than that the ticket itself?

That is the norm in California, and likely the same in Illinois. Even if you get caught 100 times, you will likely never do jail time, and never pay more than you would for a speeding ticket. Is no wonder that the problem is out of control.

In fact, part of Illinois law is that an individual with prior theft convictions (including Petty Theft) raises any subsequent offenses from a misdemeanor to a Class 4 Felony. Punished by up to three years in jail and a fine of no more than $25,000. Want to bet that almost nobody in that state is prosecuted in that manner? Because California has the same laws, and prosecuting repeat offenders as a felon is unheard of. Even if the amount they are caught for amounts to tens of thousands of dollars.

Go woke, go broke

Democrats chose to decriminalize shoplifting and now are shocked to see stores leaving

The cost of doing business in these shit-hole cities isn't worth it.

Forum List

Back