🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sold out congress crafts bipartisan bill to prevent Trump from firing Mueller

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Republican turncoat Senator Thom Tillis of North Carolina has joined with Democratic Senator Chris Coons of Delaware in crafting a bill to ensure Robert Mueller and his band of Democratic donors can overthrow our democratically elected president.

upload_2017-8-4_9-50-37.png

Sold-Out Congress Crafts Bipartisan Bill to Prevent Trump From Firing Mueller
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To weak minded viewers for people who watch lets say JOHN OLIVER , these MSM news sources etc know the weak minds will fall for anything they publish as long as it degrades Trump, the freedom of this Country, or even infowars, Breitbart, drudge these losers of society slam these sources on purpose because weak minds are so simple to brainwash.

upload_2017-8-4_9-53-13.png

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....:itsok:

Imagine this....Congress people from all 50 states "sold out".....translation: not following the orange messiah.

Whats the problem?

""I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, okay, and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?" Trump said at a rally in Sioux Center, Iowa as the audience laughed. "It's, like, incredible.""

Donnie Trump.

Good. I hope it passes with a veto proof majority, just like the sanctions one.
This is what Trump gets for blaming Congress for everything. He has no clue how to be a politician.
I know that's why his supporters say they elected him, but think about it: Do you choose an engineer to do your open heart surgery? So why did people think choosing a real estate developer to take on the most high powered political position in the world would work?

This is what Trump gets for blaming Congress for everything. He has no clue how to be a politician.
I know that's why his supporters say they elected him, but think about it: Do you choose an engineer to do your open heart surgery? So why did people think choosing a real estate developer to take on the most high powered political position in the world would work?
He has no clue as to how to be a human being.

Because he seems to care about Americans! Our jobs, our economies, our borders! Your career politicians do not give a shit about that!

Let Me know if this passes. You see, good cause is a subjective term.

Because he seems to care about Americans! Our jobs, our economies, our borders! Your career politicians do not give a shit about that!
No one gives a shit about working americans for a half century now, get real.

Your entire political system serves only the corporate donor class.

I care, too! So do a lot of people with opinions. Doesn't mean I'd be any good at changing the system, and apparently, neither is the guy you elected. He doesn't have the skills. It's part of his personality to blame others for his failures. His supporters are still buying into all his excuses. But at some point you'll have to wake up and smell the coffee. Trump doesn't know how to garner the support he really needs. Doesn't mean much if you like him. It matters if he can sweet talk the legislators and lobbyists into voting his way.

Nice justification for career politicians. I am sure the Establishment loves you for it.
Be sure to tell that to Eisenhower, Grant, and Washington :thup:

I care, too! So do a lot of people with opinions. Doesn't mean I'd be any good at changing the system, and apparently, neither is the guy you elected. He doesn't have the skills. It's part of his personality to blame others for his failures. His supporters are still buying into all his excuses. But at some point you'll have to wake up and smell the coffee. Trump doesn't know how to garner the support he really needs. Doesn't mean much if you like him. It matters if he can sweet talk the legislators and lobbyists into voting his way.
You can't garner someone to defy their major contributors.
You have to fire them.

Nice justification for career politicians. I am sure the Establishment loves you for it.
Are you saying Washington knew nothing about politics? Or Eisenhower? A bazillion star general who had pretty much run a war? He knew nothing about politics? LOL
Anyway, try looking at it objectively. You're not so crazy about those politicians bucking the Establishment right now, like Flake and McCain, so don't pretend you're the Establishment's enemy. You're playing straight into their hands.

At least congress is doing something productive. Even republicans know how shady Trump can get so they need to protect people from his shadiness.

Are you saying Washington knew nothing about politics? Or Eisenhower? A bazillion star general who had pretty much run a war? He knew nothing about politics? LOL
Anyway, try looking at it objectively. You're not so crazy about those politicians bucking the Establishment right now, like Flake and McCain, so don't pretend you're the Establishment's enemy. You're playing straight into their hands.
They werent politicians. Dont move your goal posts, missy.
Did you just say McCain isnt establishment?

View attachment 142085

50+ House Dems are urging Sec'y of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff not to comply with Trump's transgender troops ban. http://bit.ly/2vzVUHi

THIS IS A COUP , YOU CAN NOT TELL THE PRESIDENT TO DISOBEY YOU CAN NOT TELL OTHERS TO DISOBEY YOU FKN A . H.

Please explain exactly HOW this is a "coup". Trump is still president. And, exactly HOW were they telling the president to disobey?

Infowars explains it you deny it, if you followed non bs information you would understand it, by me explaining it that won't make it any different in your thought process.

All articles in regard to this , explains much of it, listening to his live shows which aren't in articles explain it.

All I can say is like him or not if you stepped out of your msm comfort zone, or liberal zone which ever it is you might actually piece all this bs together.

Trump inherited a very good economy right place at the right time.
Any job growth and economy was just a spilled over from previous administration.

Career politicians don't give a shit. Really? Last year (2016) Obama added 2 millions new job bring down the unemployment rate to 4.7.
But I give him a credit of dividing this country big time. Remember every time he open his lying mouth------ Trashing Democrats? That is a very bad news for this asshole. Democrats are Americans.

December jobs report: Obama economy created over 2 million new jobs in 2016

A record 75 straight months of job growth under Obama

By Patrick Gillespie January 6, 2017: 10:19 AM ET
The Obama economy closed out with a low 4.7% unemployment rate.
In December, his final full month in office, the U.S. economy added a slightly disappointing 156,000 jobs. It marked the 75th consecutive month of job gains, the best on record. For all of 2016, the U.S. added over 2 million new jobs.

Forum List

Back