"Solutions" to gun-related violence offered by the Democrats

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
The Democrats - at all levels, regardless of election year or status - have any number of "solutions" to address gun-related violence in the US, all of which have to do with restricting the law abiding in their exercise their right to keep and bear arms.

Why don't any of them suggest -- not even propose as a policy point, but simply suggest - we make it easier for the law abiding to protect themselves?

The Democrats - at all levels, regardless of election year or status - have any number of "solutions" to address gun-related violence in the US, all of which have to do with restricting the law abiding in their exercise their right to keep and bear arms.

Why don't any of them suggest -- not even propose as a policy point, but simply suggest - we make it easier for the law abiding to protect themselves?
It is simple, put the Nuts back in the can. They got out back in the 60s by court order, many live on the street, some are younger and live at home. The Parkland shooting had somewhere around 55 times that he was reported to the Sheriff's dept and even the FBI. How many time does it take for a Screw ball to get put away and get treatment.

It is simple, put the Nuts back in the can. They got out back in the 60s by court order, many live on the street, some are younger and live at home. The Parkland shooting had somewhere around 55 times that he was reported to the Sheriff's dept and even the FBI. How many time does it take for a Screw ball to get put away and get treatment.

Every other country in the world still has sanitariums. Big Pharma bribed some politicians and now crazies have to be taken care of by their families or are out in the streets or jail.
Big Pharma claimed their magic pills are enough.

I say bullshit! 4 walls and padded cells are effective!

This is unacceptable! Reopen the damn Mental Hospitals!

Like my aunt said: "Well why wasn't he in Chattahoochee?!"

That boy should have been in Chattahoochee, Adam Lanza in whatever version they have of it up there, too.

How about a simple solution like you use a gun in the commission of a crime, life without parole, you intentionally kill a person, death!

The left continue to claim that further restricting the rights of already law abiding gun owners is the solution to criminals and crazy people who already ignore existing gun laws.

Our judicial system will not permit a person to be involuntarily committed. An easy solution yet psychologists are reluctant to report and support the notion. Then you have states that are reluctant to establish appropriate facilities.

Saying guns stop violence is like saying hamburgers stop obesity.
I have a number of guns they have never done anything against the law. In fact they have never once even done a single thing but lie there with me moving them.
Guns don't necessarily make anyone safer but they don't make anyone less so.
As far as hamburgers, if you eat too many of them you become obese if you eat only a few you don't have that problem.

I have a number of guns they have never done anything against the law. In fact they have never once even done a single thing but lie there with me moving them.
Guns don't necessarily make anyone safer but they don't make anyone less so.
As far as hamburgers, if you eat too many of them you become obese if you eat only a few you don't have that problem.
Adding gun availability will surely add to people using them to kill another.

Guns stop violence.

Walk around with a gun and see if anyone is violent toward you.

Otherwise, somebody needs to tell the cops to stop carrying them.

Anyone who says they don't is a motherfucking idiot worthy of being sterilized so he cannot pollute humanity with more stupid.

Interesting.
If you're right, please explain how the number of gun-related murders dropped 55% from 1993 to 2014, while the number of guns increased by 20% or so.
Better yet, explain why cops carry them.

For MORE violence?

:laughing0301:

Some people are fucking stupid.

Interesting.
If you're right, please explain how the number of gun-related murders dropped 55% from 1993 to 2014, while the number of guns increased by 20% or so.
Explain why Europe has less murder than the United States?
I'm sorry...?
You CAN'T explain how the number of gun-related murders dropped 55% from 1993 to 2014, while the number of guns increased by 20% or so?
How then can you honestly claim that "Adding gun availability will surely add to people using them to kill another"?

Interesting.
I'm sorry...?
You CAN'T explain how the number of gun-related murders dropped 55% from 1993 to 2014, while the number of guns increased by 20% or so?
How then can you honestly claim that "Adding gun availability will surely add to people using them to kill another"?
Oh, no no no. Guns make people want to fight. I just looked at my scary rifle, and now I want to punch somebody.

Interesting.
I'm sorry...?
Oh, no no no. Guns make people want to fight. I just looked at my scary rifle, and now I want to punch somebody.
I dropped on an AR at the local gun store for the smith to work on - I was a bit unnerved at the way all those guns behind the glass looked at me... just BEGGING me to take them out and get in a fight with them...

They did have a nice 10mm at a great price. Might have to take 2 guns with me when I pick up the AR.

How about a simple solution like you use a gun in the commission of a crime, life without parole, you intentionally kill a person, death!

I wonder if you read my thread in the CDZ?

You mean except for the fact that the vaunted Centers For Disease Control did the actual research and found that Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop crime....you mean except for that...right?

And this...

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Forum List

Back